Why do so many Russians hate black pe...

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

#1716 Jul 16, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon Martin was in a public area talking on the cell phone. George Zimmerman approached him for no reason. Maybe he thought Martin was dressed like a thug or something? Thanks to hip-hop though pretty much all kids dress like that. If Zimmerman had not approached and harrassed him they would both be alive today.
If Martin did respond in anger he was right to do so. Even the 911 operator instructed Zimmerman to leave him alone and let the police sort things out.
Zimmerman with a gun was too brave against a person without weapon.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1717 Jul 16, 2013
Does not matter, if Zimmerman looks cherokee, an anglo saxon racist or the creature from black lagoon.

The fact is, he murdered an unarmed teenager and he should hang for that.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1718 Jul 16, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
Vasiliy Terkin!
If you were a gigolo, how much would you charge???
Oops... sorry Vasily, I just realized my previous post implied you were... not heterosexual. I apologize! That wasn't what I meant.

Location hidden

#1719 Jul 16, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon Martin was in a public area talking on the cell phone. George Zimmerman approached him for no reason. Maybe he thought Martin was dressed like a thug or something? Thanks to hip-hop though pretty much all kids dress like that. If Zimmerman had not approached and harrassed him they would both be alive today.
If Martin did respond in anger he was right to do so. Even the 911 operator instructed Zimmerman to leave him alone and let the police sort things out.
Think of what would have happened if Zimmerman didn't have a gun on him.... Trayvon Martin possibly could have kicked his ass! That is just horrifying!

There had been some burglaries in the neighborhood and Zimmerman though a black kid walking home from the store looked suspicious? Something like that.

Location hidden

#1720 Jul 16, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
Of course he has a Native American face. A Jewish sounding name but a Native American face. Who cares whether the original tribe was Cherokee or Inca?
Mmmm.... hispanic =/= native american. If they were the same thing, they would be interchangable, right?

I lived not too far from a reservation growing up and american indians are not hispanic. Though I'm sure some of them are (now) mixed with hispanics. And other white Europeans and blacks too. But that's more likely here in California, probably not in the Dakotas.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/04/nyregion/mo...

Location hidden

#1721 Jul 17, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
There are so few blacks as compared to hispanics? Where?
In Florida we have a lot of hispanics from around the Caribbean. Most of them are descended from African slaves.
A majority of kids in Florida's elementary schools are black. No idea what language their families speak at home.
Here? Probably 3:1 or maybe even 5:1 (hispanic vs black)

But I did mean nationwide. Hispanics are 17% and blacks are 13% & that's the NON mixed ones.

Location hidden

#1722 Jul 17, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I forget whether that old 1950s Hollywood movie (The Creature From the Black Lagoon) was intended as a documentary of a real expedition into the Amazon in search of aquatic apes or whether it was just a girl meets amphibian-man type of romantic comedy.
Anyway I suspect his obsession with her was because she reminded him of the little girl who had flushed him as a baby.
LOL!

Oh great, now I'm going to have nightmares :P
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#1723 Jul 17, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmm.... hispanic =/= native american. If they were the same thing, they would be interchangable, right?

I lived not too far from a reservation growing up and american indians are not hispanic. Though I'm sure some of them are (now) mixed with hispanics. And other white Europeans and blacks too. But that's more likely here in California, probably not in the Dakotas.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/04/nyregion/mo...
I did not say the Souix and the Mohawks were hispanic. I said most hispanics are Native American or mestizo... or often black.

You have not noticed how Guatemalans all look like Mayans?

Did you think Hugo CHavez was Spanish looking?
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#1724 Jul 17, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Here? Probably 3:1 or maybe even 5:1 (hispanic vs black)

But I did mean nationwide. Hispanics are 17% and blacks are 13% & that's the NON mixed ones.
Maybe it is easier to tell with Mexicans. Is a Colombian kid, a Cuban kid, a Dominican kid or a Puerto Rican kid who is obviously of partial African descent black or hispanic?

I would not be surprised if George Zimmerman were...

Location hidden

#1725 Jul 17, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say the Souix and the Mohawks were hispanic. I said most hispanics are Native American or mestizo... or often black.
You have not noticed how Guatemalans all look like Mayans?
Did you think Hugo CHavez was Spanish looking?
Yes, hispanics are mixed natives/spanish by definition.
??? what does a Guatemalan look like? lol I'm not sure if I've ever seen one.

Hugo Chavez was hispanic looking!

Location hidden

#1726 Jul 17, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it is easier to tell with Mexicans. Is a Colombian kid, a Cuban kid, a Dominican kid or a Puerto Rican kid who is obviously of partial African descent black or hispanic?
I would not be surprised if George Zimmerman were...
Umm... I wouldn't know a Mexican from a Puerto Rican but I'm pretty sure Dominicans are part African.

You can't say someone is this or that if they're mixed. As I said earlier (I believe on this thread?) 74 million 'white' Americans have African DNA. Are they white or black? Do we go by the "one drop" rule? LOL

We have already talked about the Jewish "Mexicans" here - they thought they were Mexicans but found out their ancestors were Jews who fled the inquisition.
Are they Jews or are they hispanics??
How can they be 'hispanic' if they aren't mixed with native americans??

BTW Zimmerman's a punk.

Since: Sep 12

Albertson, NY

#1727 Jul 18, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk? Why would anyone go to Africa or Jamaica to...?
There is enough of them already roaming the streets of Miami, New York, Paris or London looking for victims to prey on. Know why so many blacks are killed every day in America's inner cities?
Certainly not because of Europeans.
Why is black on black crime so popular?
Whites go to Africa & Jamaica b/c Europe has nothing to offer them for fun, and b/c they can molest young kids more easily & pay for sex with hookers. That's why. Also, white on white crime is high too. White men are notorious for killing their wives for insurance money and let's not forget how Serbs & Croats attack one another. Poor blacks are always victimized when they're just trying to be good, kind citizens.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#1728 Jul 18, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, hispanics are mixed natives/spanish by definition.
??? what does a Guatemalan look like? lol I'm not sure if I've ever seen one.

Hugo Chavez was hispanic looking!
What does a Guatemalan look like? I think all the hispanic ones stay at home. The ones here in south Florida all seem to come from villages where Mayan dialects are still spoken. So they look like the guys who built those pyramids in the rain forest. Unless aliens using tractor beams built them? Or maybe aquatic apes?

Hispanics are not mixed Spanish and American by definition. If Mengele's grand-kids are alive and well and living in Argentina or Paraguay they are hispanic. It is about growing up in a hispanic culture.

Whether you are Japanese or Lebanese or British by ethnicity...
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#1729 Jul 18, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites go to Africa & Jamaica b/c Europe has nothing to offer them for fun, and b/c they can molest young kids more easily & pay for sex with hookers. That's why. Also, white on white crime is high too. White men are notorious for killing their wives for insurance money and let's not forget how Serbs & Croats attack one another. Poor blacks are always victimized when they're just trying to be good, kind citizens.
So folks go to Africa and Jamaica because of the general lack of morals there? Lower than in the USA's inner cities? Is that even possible?

Serbo-Croatia's problems all stem from foreign imperialism. Whether it was the Roman Empire, the Austro-Hungarians, the Ottoman Turks or NATO genocidal thugs like Bill Clinton have always sought to dominate the region.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#1730 Jul 18, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Umm... I wouldn't know a Mexican from a Puerto Rican but I'm pretty sure Dominicans are part African.

You can't say someone is this or that if they're mixed. As I said earlier (I believe on this thread?) 74 million 'white' Americans have African DNA. Are they white or black? Do we go by the "one drop" rule? LOL

We have already talked about the Jewish "Mexicans" here - they thought they were Mexicans but found out their ancestors were Jews who fled the inquisition.

Are they Jews or are they hispanics??

How can they be 'hispanic' if they aren't mixed with native americans??

BTW Zimmerman's a punk.
Hispanic is a cultural designation. Do they call the current Pope just another Italian one or is he the first...?

Cuba, Puerto Rico and Hispanola (Haiti and the Dominican Republic) did large scale plantation agriculture and the Native Americans were largely killed off. So folks there are as much mulatto as mestizo. Cuba especially since the lighter skinned upper and middle class relocated to Miami.

Mexico and Peru had a lot more natives to use as slaves so no reason to import large numbers of...

BTW... Brazilians are hispanic too. So speaking Spanish is not required.

Mitt Romney's ancestors moved down to Mexico because they wished to practice polygamy. His father came back but is he not just another Mexican immigrant? The Mormon community probably spoke English though. They chose to abandon this...

Location hidden

#1731 Jul 18, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a Guatemalan look like? I think all the hispanic ones stay at home.
LOL!!
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>The ones here in south Florida all seem to come from villages where Mayan dialects are still spoken. So they look like the guys who built those pyramids in the rain forest. Unless aliens using tractor beams built them? Or maybe aquatic apes?
Hispanics are not mixed Spanish and American by definition. If Mengele's grand-kids are alive and well and living in Argentina or Paraguay they are hispanic. It is about growing up in a hispanic culture.
Whether you are Japanese or Lebanese or British by ethnicity...
Okay I meant racially hispanic. White, non-Spanish Europeans mixed with natives aren't hispanic, genetically or culturally.

Aquatic apes?! I changed my mind....humans had sex (paid) with aquatic apes in Atlantis! It is a known fact that aquatic apes had some bizarre diseases which could pass to humans. One of those was the ebola virus, which was the real cause of the black plague! And THAT'S what killed off the Atlantians!

Location hidden

#1732 Jul 18, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
So folks go to Africa and Jamaica because of the general lack of morals there? Lower than in the USA's inner cities? Is that even possible?
LOL! uther, you kill me

Location hidden

#1733 Jul 18, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanic is a cultural designation. Do they call the current Pope just another Italian one or is he the first...?
Cuba, Puerto Rico and Hispanola (Haiti and the Dominican Republic) did large scale plantation agriculture and the Native Americans were largely killed off. So folks there are as much mulatto as mestizo. Cuba especially since the lighter skinned upper and middle class relocated to Miami.
Mexico and Peru had a lot more natives to use as slaves so no reason to import large numbers of...
BTW... Brazilians are hispanic too. So speaking Spanish is not required.
Mitt Romney's ancestors moved down to Mexico because they wished to practice polygamy. His father came back but is he not just another Mexican immigrant? The Mormon community probably spoke English though. They chose to abandon this...
The Pope is genetically Italian!

Okay but Brazilians speak Portuguese and Portugal is (was) part of Hispania (Iberia)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispania

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#1734 Jul 19, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>The Pope is genetically Italian!

Okay but Brazilians speak Portuguese and Portugal is (was) part of Hispania (Iberia)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispania
What does genetics have to do with being hispanic though? You can be German or Dutch or English or Japanese and if your family has lived in Argentina a generation or two and you grew up speaking Spanish you are hispanic.

It is a culture.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#1735 Jul 19, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!
<quoted text>Okay I meant racially hispanic. White, non-Spanish Europeans mixed with natives aren't hispanic, genetically or culturally.

Aquatic apes?! I changed my mind....humans had sex (paid) with aquatic apes in Atlantis! It is a known fact that aquatic apes had some bizarre diseases which could pass to humans. One of those was the ebola virus, which was the real cause of the black plague! And THAT'S what killed off the Atlantians!
Whatever happened you can be sure that aquatic apes are ultimately to blame. They are a sinister bunch. Which of the sunken underwater cities is Atlantis anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. spy agencies fight Congress over plan for ... 18 min Philosophic 4
News Montenegro says it beat a coup plot - and that ... 1 hr and myself 17
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 2 hr Strahd 51
News November 7, 2016 2 hr Strahd 55
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 5 hr PolakPotrafi 4,789
News Putin calls on European Jews to take refuge in ... (Jan '16) 12 hr PolakPotrafi 83
News Unstable Situation Of The Russian Ruble 16 hr Stephany McDowell 7
More from around the web