Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#83 Nov 16, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Russians don`t like outsiders, especially blacks and muslims.
Russians never enslaved Africans, so they don`t feel any white guilt towards blacks.
All theists are to be disliked.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#84 Nov 17, 2012
Pinky Minus The Brain wrote:
<quoted text>All theists are to be disliked.

I disagree,

Colour or religious belief of any kind,

is not a valid reason to dislike an individual, group,
society or race.
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#85 Nov 17, 2012
Atheism > Theism

IT'S BLOODY OBVIOUS!

Location hidden

#86 Nov 17, 2012
Atheism > Theism
IT'S BLOODY OBVIOUS!

I agree.
Jameslm

Lincoln, UK

#87 Nov 18, 2012
You bunch of ignorant racist dickheads. All people are equal and actually all people decend from Africans. We can't all simply go back to where we came from. Stop being pricks and start accepting people. God the world could do better without people like you.

Location hidden

#88 Nov 18, 2012
Accepting people yes but, NOT racist anglo saxon nazi pigs, like americans, british, germans, french etc etc etc.

Just a few words to that black bastard Obama in the White Shithouse.

Just because you can go around bombing and killing thousands of civilians, mostly women, children and the aged, does not mean you're a great country.

You may have a big army with borrowed money, which means you're in debt to your ears, as a result your corrupt country has the status similar to a third world country.

Half of your population are on some form of state welfare, you are a laughing stock Worldwide, all you can do is, go around the Globe murdering innocent civilians on borrowed money.

You Americans are despicable, criminal, corrupt, racist, nazis, uncivilised, evil, murderers, inhuman, unpricipled, aggressive, violent, arrogant, bloodthirsty killers.

You anglo saxons are the very worst race, you are the cancer, you are pure rotten evil that has befallen humanity.

Romanov.
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#89 Nov 18, 2012
Jameslm wrote:
You bunch of ignorant racist dickheads. All people are equal and actually all people decend from Africans. We can't all simply go back to where we came from. Stop being pricks and start accepting people. God the world could do better without people like you.
One thing, God doesn't exist.

Location hidden

#90 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>One thing, God doesn't exist.

I agree, you are absolutely right,

I only wish other posters had your vision.
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#91 Nov 18, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I agree, you are absolutely right,
I only wish other posters had your vision.
Your 7,000th post!

Location hidden

#92 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Your 7,000th post!

Yes, quite a few posts.
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#93 Nov 18, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yes, quite a few posts.
"a few"??????

Location hidden

#94 Nov 18, 2012
Well ok, quite a lot.
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#96 Nov 18, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
Well ok, quite a lot.
Y e s a l o t o f p o s t s

“Proud Russkie”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97 Nov 22, 2012
Its unfair to say Russians hate Black people since Russians hate everyone even themselves.

This is why Russians today are proud of the Russian ruler Stalin who murdered millions of Russians and other people.

Stalin is seen as a strong leader of Russia despite his murdering of millions of Russians and non-Russians. Russians consider a Russian leader to be a macho man if he murders millions of innocent people. This is why mass murderer Stalin is so massively popular in Russia today.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europ...

Russians very much respect somebody who loves to torture and murder innocent people as long as he makes Russia powerful. This is why Stalin is very popular in Russia today.

Location hidden

#98 Nov 22, 2012
Og duh Russkie wrote:
Its unfair to say Russians hate Black people since Russians hate everyone even themselves.
This is why Russians today are proud of the Russian ruler Stalin who murdered millions of Russians and other people.
Stalin is seen as a strong leader of Russia despite his murdering of millions of Russians and non-Russians. Russians consider a Russian leader to be a macho man if he murders millions of innocent people. This is why mass murderer Stalin is so massively popular in Russia today.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europ...
Russians very much respect somebody who loves to torture and murder innocent people as long as he makes Russia powerful. This is why Stalin is very popular in Russia today.

So says a Western brainwashed sicko.
african

South Africa

#99 Nov 29, 2012
American views of Africans are funny. Some guy said blacks should go back to Africa as if he's originally American indigenous. Blacks in america are not africans. They know nothing about us, they don't speak our language, culture, nothing.
Kira

Dudley, NC

#100 Nov 29, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
The murder rate of African Americans is higher than the murder rate of Russia.
It is mostly Siberian tribes & Jews who are behind Russia's murder issues.
In the U.S it is mostly Blacks & Hispanic's behind the U.S murder issues.
OMG GTFO
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#101 Nov 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch... Blacks are considered inferior

Location hidden

#102 Nov 30, 2012
dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFa91vDc2 4 Blacks are considered inferior

Considered inferior by whom?

The ignorant? the dumb? the mentally blind? the lowest of the low? the scumbags?
Tanya

Riga, Latvia

#103 Dec 4, 2012
why would u think that all Russians hate black people? there are stupid racist freaks in any nation. Read an article on Afro-Russians in wikipedia,there was a time when Sovien Union welcomed 500,000 africans to their universities. Plus Russians never inslaved black poeple...
im Russian n i have plenty of black friends...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 20 min George 270
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 1 hr tc Cls 5,441
Ashamed Russian Students; "Forgive Us, Ukraine"!!! 4 hr Kacap The Magnifi... 73
Do Russian and Ukrainian women date or marry bl... (Jan '13) 9 hr Anomaly 35
News Vladimir Putin says plan to take Crimea hatched... 20 hr NAZTY Ukraine 4
News Memorial to Kremlin critic Nemtsov vandalized, ... Thu PUTIN DID IT 1
Foreign Carmakers Shift Into Reverse In Russia Thu RUSSIAN COLLAPSE 2
More from around the web