Why do so many Russians hate black pe...
ant

Voorhees, NJ

#63 Nov 13, 2012
:P siberian tigers.. o great nature!! XD

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#64 Nov 13, 2012
sweetbeauty wrote:
Seriously, quite a few black people areattcked in Russia. Why do Russians hate them so much? If they've never seen a balck person, does that give them a right to attack them? Why do they do this?
Location information? Where did you get this nonsense?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65 Nov 13, 2012
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian females call you needle dick. Most russian females enjoy Black men. That is what I read on this forum. A lot of russian women love Arabs too.
Check out all those russian women advertising themselves to find a non-russian male to live outside russia. Millions of them.
Really? That's a discovery! Are you an expert on the psychology of Russian women? Brilliant! It should be nominated for the Nobel Prize. You are not normal. Hon.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66 Nov 13, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of Muslims killed Russians in the past.
This is the Russian payback against Islam.
Discovery of the century! Arguments please.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67 Nov 13, 2012
I am sorry I made a mistake

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#68 Nov 13, 2012
Why this nonsense? Where to get?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#69 Nov 13, 2012
BENGAL TIGAR wrote:
russians pigs christians killed alot of muslims i hope one day us muslims can give them russian christian pigs pay back.
Why this nonsense? Where to get?

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#70 Nov 13, 2012
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>You are carrying anger on all blacks. Although you got hurt from by one black guy. I think this is wrong.
You seem to be a likely Jew.

I think this wrong!!
MaLo DiAbLo

Pittsboro, NC

#71 Nov 14, 2012
glare wrote:
but you can't even tell he's black anyway.. so ..
Does "black" mean he fell in a tar pit, or is his race Negro? Just asking...
0skillz

Danbury, CT

#72 Nov 14, 2012
In Chris Rock logic:
Black people: Educated, strive to succeed, have jobs, a house, and a family. A.K.A: "White people in black skin".
N**gers: Ignorant, dumb, rude, Uneducated, "Ghetto".
If we had more black people and less n**gers we'd all get along just fine. Agreed?

But in my experience I've met a few "black people" In my life whom I'm currently friends with. N**gers on the other hand, I still ask why they proceed to act the way they act.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#73 Nov 14, 2012
0skillz wrote:
In Chris Rock logic:
Black people: Educated, strive to succeed, have jobs, a house, and a family. A.K.A: "White people in black skin".
N**gers: Ignorant, dumb, rude, Uneducated, "Ghetto".
If we had more black people and less n**gers we'd all get along just fine. Agreed?
But in my experience I've met a few "black people" In my life whom I'm currently friends with. N**gers on the other hand, I still ask why they proceed to act the way they act.
I had a run in with /VIggers from Danbury CT a few months ago when these rude filthy /Vigger chimps came to our Brewster bar to call out White girls randomly Biatches.

F*cking Project /VIgger filth in Danbury.

They suck at fighting too the Whites over here on the New York side of Brewster are much tougher than those weak Negroes on the Danbury side.

The Brazilians, Ecoudorians & Mexicans in Danbury are annoying garbage generally too.

Yes, Guatemalans in Brewster are often trash too.

At least our Guatemalans tend to be more polite, work harder & are more patriotic than those rude slimey Brazilains, Ecoudrorians & Mexicans you got over in Danbury.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#74 Nov 14, 2012
0skillz wrote:
In Chris Rock logic:
Black people: Educated, strive to succeed, have jobs, a house, and a family. A.K.A: "White people in black skin".
N**gers: Ignorant, dumb, rude, Uneducated, "Ghetto".
If we had more black people and less n**gers we'd all get along just fine. Agreed?
But in my experience I've met a few "black people" In my life whom I'm currently friends with. N**gers on the other hand, I still ask why they proceed to act the way they act.
Actually I speak of my encounter with /Viggers from Danbury in our Brewster bar a few months ago on this very thread on comment number 15.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/russia/T56DR...

I have got into many fist fights with the Italians & Irish over here in Brewster.

None of them were so weak & worthless at fist fighting than these worthless Negro chimps from Danbury.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#75 Nov 14, 2012
Actually I saw this /VIgger chimp who called our White girl a biatch at Down the Hatch bar resturant near Danbury but in Brookfield on the 4th of July.

I almost wanted to break his /VIgger chimp monkey skull in.

It was the 4th of July & I wanted to have a good time & I was with my dad & I didn't want my dad to see my fight with the /VIgger chimp.

Plus I like Down the Hatch it is one of the best lake view bars / resturants around to chill out at & I didn't want to get kicked out.
__

Man the /VIgger walked past me to go to the bathroom.

I was so thinking about running up behind him & clocking him in
his Chimp skull while he was pissing in the bathroom. LOL
I would have ripped the /Vigger chimp to shreads from Danbury there.

When he passed he looked at me & I looked back & he kind of startled & jumped nervously & moved back.
__

With his friends all aorund the /VIgger was a tough guy by himself he seemed to be scared of me.

I am still pissed off about it though.

If I see him in the right situation on the New York side his Monkey /Vigger ass is getting ripped apart.

New York side though on our New York side our bars generally don't call the cops like those Connecticutt pansies & sissies generally call the cops.

Then again I can't blame the bars around Danbury for doing that with /Viggs & HiSPICanics in Danbury bringing back knives & guns to a fight.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#76 Nov 14, 2012
Nah I probably would have waited for the /Vigger chimp to stop pissing before I punched his lights out.

I don't want him to spray his Chimpanzee piss filled with Simian AIDS all over me.

So I would let him unload his Simian AIDS piss into the toilet & not unload his Simian AIDS piss onto me.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#77 Nov 15, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
Nah I probably would have waited for the /Vigger chimp to stop pissing before I punched his lights out.
I don't want him to spray his Chimpanzee piss filled with Simian AIDS all over me.
So I would let him unload his Simian AIDS piss into the toilet & not unload his Simian AIDS piss onto me.
Aids was believed to be started from an polio vaccine. The scientist used chimps because supposedly their closely related to humans

Hiv only spread because of the 60s nd 70s...

Russians began to dislike blacks when communism fell.

My father studied and went to school there he said the whites were nice.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#78 Nov 16, 2012
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Aids was believed to be started from an polio vaccine. The scientist used chimps because supposedly their closely related to humans
Hiv only spread because of the 60s nd 70s...
Russians began to dislike blacks when communism fell.
My father studied and went to school there he said the whites were nice.
From what some people say Russians began to not like African Russians due to economic troubles after the fall of the Soviet Union. Similar to America and our Mexican problems. Apparently they don't mind them as long as they're there as tourist.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#79 Nov 16, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a run in with /VIggers from Danbury CT a few months ago when these rude filthy /Vigger chimps came to our Brewster bar to call out White girls randomly Biatches.
F*cking Project /VIgger filth in Danbury.
They suck at fighting too the Whites over here on the New York side of Brewster are much tougher than those weak Negroes on the Danbury side.
The Brazilians, Ecoudorians & Mexicans in Danbury are annoying garbage generally too.
Yes, Guatemalans in Brewster are often trash too.
At least our Guatemalans tend to be more polite, work harder & are more patriotic than those rude slimey Brazilains, Ecoudrorians & Mexicans you got over in Danbury.
Yeah, Here in Danbury everyone tries to be "hard" they try to act tough yet most of them probably cant take a poke from some guys pinkie finger. Even the nerdy Asian people try to act tough claiming they know Kung fu or Karate even though most of them are Filipino and live nowhere near China or Japan. And the Sp*cs? Don't get me started. I cant say I like Danbury that much. But it's got hats and it's a pretty quiet place.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#80 Nov 16, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……FM Female Mature Metal Mouth is why Russians are cool

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81 Nov 16, 2012
0skillz wrote:
<quoted text>
From what some people say Russians began to not like African Russians due to economic troubles after the fall of the Soviet Union. Similar to America and our Mexican problems. Apparently they don't mind them as long as they're there as tourist.
Money is the root to all evil

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#82 Nov 16, 2012
MaLo DiAbLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Does "black" mean he fell in a tar pit, or is his race Negro? Just asking...
.

Hey, nasty devil,

anglo saxons are the worst racists on the planet,

check where the worst forms of racism have occured and you will see anglo saxons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 56 min Hue 6,661
News Eternal Shame to 'America,' Germany and Europe 1 hr Pro Ukraine 316
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 2 hr Cassandra_ 4,025
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 5 hr Pro Ukraine 2,210
News IMF to help Ukraine with up to $18 billion bailout (Mar '14) 9 hr Crimea prostitute 10
News Anti-US Protests Broke out in Kiev 13 hr Cassandra_ 173
News HandoutDrones Find Russian Base Inside UkraineA... 16 hr George 2
More from around the web