Since: Sep 12

New Hyde Park, NY

#562 Mar 2, 2013
ASIAN LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity had massacre more people , know about you mkany AMerican holocaust,the genocidal wars, And many wars on many many many many native indians of N.America and other nations killed by US Military who base is belief in US right wing Christianity, as US a Christian nation.
I know. All three abrahamic faiths are violent. Are you part black? Christianity has hurt you guys too, so why re you people so devout in it?

Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#566 Mar 2, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's flattering... ;)
Finally you replied me!

How do you think maybe I still have a chance with you?
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#567 Mar 2, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally you replied me!
This bottom dweller spreads herpes. Beware.

In your mind.

#568 Mar 2, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally you replied me!
Didnt you say before Dravidians are filthy creatures?
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#569 Mar 2, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. All three abrahamic faiths are violent. Are you part black? Christianity has hurt you guys too, so why re you people so devout in it?
Not Black! Radical Xtain Fundies are worst one today COMPARE TO ALL OTHER, AND This is what you represent a US MILITARISTIC INTERVENTIONIST IMPERIALISTIC AGENDAS .

Podolsk, Russia

#570 Mar 2, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt you say before Dravidians are filthy creatures?
Why don`t you shut up when I`m flirting with a girl?
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#571 Mar 2, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don`t you shut up when I`m flirting with a girl?
Of course, it is your first opportunity with a human female chickie. Huh! Does she know you are a racist neo-nazi?

New Hyde Park, NY

#572 Mar 2, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, it is your first opportunity with a human female chickie. Huh! Does she know you are a racist neo-nazi?
Is he really a neo nazi???

New Hyde Park, NY

#573 Mar 2, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of Slavic Pagan bands.
This Polish Pagan Black metal band Barbarous Pomerania has their entire video dedicated to Paganism & the old ways.
Note the Slavic Pagan Zbruch Idol in the video & the Burning of churches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KeqEFQbg5mQXX
Is this for real? Baltics like Lithuanians are very religious Christians. I didn't know this at all. MOST Slavs I have met are religious Christians, even though it was shoved down their throats. Serbs, Croats, Poles Bulgarians are especially religious. As for the Swastika it's du and Buddhist and even animist symbol that means good luck. Most Buddhsit countries(like Thailand) use it too, did you know? Since you're Polish, is your family Catholic? hardcore Catholics.

New Hyde Park, NY

#574 Mar 2, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>Not Black! Radical Xtain Fundies are worst one today COMPARE TO ALL OTHER, AND This is what you represent a US MILITARISTIC INTERVENTIONIST IMPERIALISTIC AGENDAS .
Then why do you hve Afro in your profile? I agree that radical Christians or ANY RELIGIOUS FANATICS are bad. Many times, I feel that God may not exist, seeign all this evil out there. Do you think the US is trying to occupy us, from your quote?
ASIAN LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#575 Mar 2, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you hve Afro in your profile? I agree that radical Christians or ANY RELIGIOUS FANATICS are bad. Many times, I feel that God may not exist, seeign all this evil out there. Do you think the US is trying to occupy us, from your quote?
4 different profile - why you against mix race, and are yo racemasterbating again?

United States

#577 Mar 2, 2013
As to US occupy itself - hear of US police State?

New Hyde Park, NY

#578 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>4 different profile - why you against mix race, and are yo racemasterbating again?

I'm not. I like anyone nice. Do you think USA is a police state?

United States

#579 Mar 2, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>.
I'm not. I like anyone nice. Do you think USA is a police state?
WHAT YOU THINK?

oK! wHAT TO TELL i'M NOT NICE SOMETIMES , YOU FIND OUT SOON, HOPE YOU CAN DEAL WITH ME. I EAT DEBATES. wbhahhahaaaaaaAA

Podolsk, Russia

#580 Mar 2, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
First chance? lol.
My daughter is 3 years old.
What about you?

Great Neck, NY

#582 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>WHAT YOU THINK?
oK! wHAT TO TELL i'M NOT NICE SOMETIMES , YOU FIND OUT SOON, HOPE YOU CAN DEAL WITH ME. I EAT DEBATES. wbhahhahaaaaaaAA
Honestly? YES!!! Because of these problems, we're in economic turmoil. Don't you see it?

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#583 Mar 3, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I think you're sick btw.
She isn't "Asian Indian" or whatever it is she's claiming, and she has no interest in going to Russia. She's just a troll.

Location hidden

#584 Mar 3, 2013
new poster wrote:
<quoted text>
That is unlikely. A lot of people are to some extent bisexual but homosexuality is entirely a product of western culture. There is no homosexual gene.
No one is born gay. It is a taught behavior.
I would say the Saudis and the Iranians have the correct attitude towards such western imperialist lifestyles trying to impose themselves upon their traditional native cultures.
That's what she's here to say! Russians hate blacks & they're all gay!
Why isn't it obvious she's a troll??

Location hidden

#585 Mar 3, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks. I'm flattered... But I do think you guys should tolerate homosexuals. It's NOT their fault they were born that way. Why not live and let live?
If you're a lesbian, why do you ask so many questions about Russian men? Shouldn't you be asking about how Russian women feel about blacks? ;)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#586 Mar 3, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>She isn't "Asian Indian" or whatever it is she's claiming, and she has no interest in going to Russia. She's just a troll.

Yes, I noticed she's a total waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 9 min Avenger 1,479
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 12 min howard stern 8,996
World War 3 fears: Poland fears Russian invasio... 16 min No FT 23
Russia is a 'threat to global democracy', Ukrai... 32 min George 122
Poland resumes gas deliveries to Ukraine 37 min NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE 37
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 40 min PUTIN a NAZI PIG 1,138
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine 59 min I can read 2,040
•••

Russia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••