Atlantic City, NJ

#539 Feb 28, 2013
New poster aka Uthera pissdragon on his gay motorcycle:

Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#540 Feb 28, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the neo-nazi freaks, SB. They were short changed by mother nature. Do not judge all Whites by the minority of those like them who are quite mentally and physically handicapped. They are sterile as the result.
My theory is that those who love Negroes so much & Cry so much about Racism..... Do so because they see Negroes as their equal.

You certainly fit that notion to a T.

As do most Negro anti racists much like yourself.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#541 Feb 28, 2013
New poster aka Uthera pissdragon on his gay motorcycle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CbHITyDwX3wXX
Well... This video of "Gay cartoons"

Certainly fits my ESP profile of you giving the Pedophile vibe.

Who the hell looks up "Gay cartoons" online!?

Pedophiles!???

Maybe 12 year old gay kids!?

That is about it!? LOL!!!!
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#542 Feb 28, 2013
Well.... This probably fits STA in both cases.

He is mentally a 12 year old gay kid trapped inside a fat, balding, hairy geezer pedophile body.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#543 Feb 28, 2013
Kids... If STA comes around..... Don't let him touch you in your No No Spot.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#544 Mar 1, 2013
Kraut Germ Virus Man wrote:
Kids... If STA comes around..... Don't let him touch you in your No No Spot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X4InHgimJp8XX
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Since: Sep 12

Freeport, NY

#545 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
haha! New poster aka Uthera pissdragon is a russian homosexual Rebel on the run.
He rides a harley motorcycle and wears a pink jacket with lavender jumpsuit.
I think many Eastern Europeans are secretly homosexual. Why else are their women marrying foreigners in droves? I think two men together is hot btw.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#546 Mar 1, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I think many Eastern Europeans are secretly homosexual. Why else are their women marrying foreigners in droves? I think two men together is hot btw.
In droves!? Well.... Actually often Eastern European women are a larger immigrant group to the West than Males.

I don't know about droves.

I mean where I am at most Eastern European women immigrant women have Eastern European husbands.

.... Eastern Europeans are a minority..... So... It is of course quite common for Eastern European women to deal with a lot more Western European men in the West than Eastern European males.

In your mind.

#547 Mar 1, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sweetbeauty", your brain is rotten with politically correct crap.
Give me a time and place, and TheRealMagyar will take care of you really good, so good that you will remember it forever and appreciate being straight for the rest of your life.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#548 Mar 1, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Droves of Anti Homosexual protesters in Poland.

&li st=LLjfl5iHCo2MAXkaFOahNGTw

Also note the Homosexuals in the Gay parade are much less Flamboyant than ones in the West in Gay parades are.

.... Actually I would say a crowd of Black males in the U.S seem to dress more flamboyantly than these Homosexual males in Poland do. LOL!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#549 Mar 1, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>

I think you're sick btw.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#550 Mar 1, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a time and place, and TheRealMagyar will take care of you really good, so good that you will remember it forever and appreciate being straight for the rest of your life.
She is a Dravidian Asian Indian.

Asian Indian girls are tight in the pants I heard.

When I was in NYC Manhattan & had a Asian Indian cab driver.

When we drove past an Asian Indian girl on the street.

The Asian Indian cab driver said OH GOD but soundedm ore like Arwww Gorddd

He said Arwww Gordd Asian Girl super tight you try!? Indian girl super tight Arrw gord Indian girl best tight pussy Durka durka
new poster

Lake Worth, FL

#551 Mar 1, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are Russians so in denial about homosecuality then? I mean some people are born with it and they deserve to be accepted.
That is unlikely. A lot of people are to some extent bisexual but homosexuality is entirely a product of western culture. There is no homosexual gene.

No one is born gay. It is a taught behavior.

I would say the Saudis and the Iranians have the correct attitude towards such western imperialist lifestyles trying to impose themselves upon their traditional native cultures.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#553 Mar 1, 2013
new poster wrote:
<quoted text>
That is unlikely. A lot of people are to some extent bisexual but homosexuality is entirely a product of western culture. There is no homosexual gene.
I would say the Saudis and the Iranians have the correct attitude towards such western imperialist lifestyles trying to impose themselves upon their traditional native cultures.

Where are you getting your facts from???

New Hyde Park, NY

#555 Mar 1, 2013
Kraut Germ Virus Man wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a Dravidian Asian Indian.
Asian Indian girls are tight in the pants I heard.
When I was in NYC Manhattan & had a Asian Indian cab driver.
When we drove past an Asian Indian girl on the street.
The Asian Indian cab driver said OH GOD but soundedm ore like Arwww Gorddd
He said Arwww Gordd Asian Girl super tight you try!? Indian girl super tight Arrw gord Indian girl best tight pussy Durka durka
No, my ancestors were Aryans By the way, are you cognizant of the fact that my ancestors religions had folklores similar to the old Slavic religions, before they were forced to accept Christianity, sadly?

New Hyde Park, NY

#556 Mar 1, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sweetbeauty", your brain is rotten with politically correct crap.
Gee thanks. I'm flattered... But I do think you guys should tolerate homosexuals. It's NOT their fault they were born that way. Why not live and let live?

New Hyde Park, NY

#557 Mar 1, 2013
new poster wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's true, then WHE did hetoeosexulity become a hoie?'m nturally heterosexual, I do NT choose to go fr men, it just comes naturly or me.

New Hyde Park, NY

#558 Mar 1, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I think you're sick btw.
Why? Many men like seeing two women in that sense, so what's wrong with us girls looking at two men getting it on? In fact, I thank you white guys for making this so open and accepted. I also thank you for bringing black guys into the West too. You did us ladies a great favour. You must be proud!!

Great Neck, NY

#560 Mar 1, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... Slavic Paganism & Hinduism are both Indo-European or "Aryan" religions.
I hope you don't take this offensively, but in all honesty, converting to Christianity for your ppl and others was the worst thing to ever happen for many reasons.
ASIAN LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#561 Mar 1, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't take this offensively, but in all honesty, converting to Christianity for your ppl and others was the worst thing to ever happen for many reasons.
Christianity had massacre more people , know about you mkany AMerican holocaust,the genocidal wars, And many wars on many many many many native indians of N.America and other nations killed by US Military who base is belief in US right wing Christianity, as US a Christian nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 4 min Oliver Cromwell 4,334
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 13 min Pro-Ukraine 3,085
Russia's super rich oligarchs head for the UK 22 min Cassandra_ 4
Head of Stratfor, 'Private CIA,' Says Overthrow... 30 min Cassandra_ 4
Russia's "Military Tradition" of GAY RAPE! 33 min Cassandra_ 13
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 56 min SobieskiSavedEurope 11,532
Russia sees harsh crackdown on independent media 1 hr Avenger 3
More from around the web