Why do so many Russians hate black pe...

Since: Sep 12

Westbury, NY

#187 Feb 3, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I'm sorry, the rest of my background is private.
Okay I understand. Do you speak Russian? D you follow Western or Slavic culture more?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#188 Feb 3, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay I understand. Do you speak Russian? D you follow Western or Slavic culture more?

I know little Russian,

I hate Western culture,

I like all other cultures.
Uther Pendragon

Linwood, NJ

#189 Feb 3, 2013
Most Russians act like the stereotype Blacks, by imitating their dance styles, being drug addicts, murdering people, being lazy, and completely worthless.
Of course, this not to insult real Blacks, but to rather compare russians to what they think real Blacks are like. Shows why Russians are still living in the 1940's.

Westbury, NY

#190 Feb 3, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I know little Russian,
I hate Western culture,
I like all other cultures.
I'm surpried you hate Western culture, since you grew up in it. Is it because of the promiscuity here?

Westbury, NY

#191 Feb 3, 2013
Uther Pendragon wrote:
Most Russians act like the stereotype Blacks, by imitating their dance styles, being drug addicts, murdering people, being lazy, and completely worthless.
Of course, this not to insult real Blacks, but to rather compare russians to what they think real Blacks are like. Shows why Russians are still living in the 1940's.
How are they lazy? They have 8 hour workdays, so how is this posible?

“There's enough for everyone”

Since: Mar 07

USA

#192 Feb 3, 2013
russian wrote:
<quoted text> russians say that black people act like wild monkeys.
Couldn't agree with them more.

USA

#193 Feb 3, 2013
russian wrote:
<quoted text> I am russian and i hate russian people that are rasist to blacks.
You're a liar. Never met a Russian in my life that liked blacks. That's why there are so few there.
Uhter Pendragon

Linwood, NJ

#194 Feb 3, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
How are they lazy? They have 8 hour workdays, so how is this posible?
They drink during their 8 hour workday. By noon, they are drunk as all hell, and passed out by time their workday is over.

USA

#195 Feb 3, 2013
Uther Pendragon wrote:
The Russian government is why they live like they are in the 40's. Communism is all the Russian government understands. And the Russian people are sick of it.

Westbury, NY

#196 Feb 3, 2013
Uhter Pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
They drink during their 8 hour workday. By noon, they are drunk as all hell, and passed out by time their workday is over.
Then how do they get things done? Do Russians require you to be strictly on time? Do they feel that if you took a minute longer on your lunch break, you're impeding work, like in the US?
Uther Pendragon

Linwood, NJ

#197 Feb 3, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how do they get things done? Do Russians require you to be strictly on time? Do they feel that if you took a minute longer on your lunch break, you're impeding work, like in the US?
No one actually "works" in Russia. We come to work, generally late.
Have a nip of vodka for breakfast. Put on our work clothes. Start to assemble the product from China. Have another nip of vodka for our early morning break. Take a sleep break at noon.
We make our money through corruption. In my situation, I hide a pallet of Chinese appliances that we assembled on the loading dock. Then later, my comrade and I put the pallet on my truck and haul it off to the Black market.

Westbury, NY

#198 Feb 3, 2013
Uther Pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
No one actually "works" in Russia. We come to work, generally late.
Have a nip of vodka for breakfast. Put on our work clothes. Start to assemble the product from China. Have another nip of vodka for our early morning break. Take a sleep break at noon.
We make our money through corruption. In my situation, I hide a pallet of Chinese appliances that we assembled on the loading dock. Then later, my comrade and I put the pallet on my truck and haul it off to the Black market.
Are you Slavic Russian yourself? How do you not get fired for being late so often? In the US, they will fire you fast. In Belarus, they have 8 hour work days. Do they work a lot too?
Uther Pendragon

Linwood, NJ

#200 Feb 4, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Slavic Russian yourself? How do you not get fired for being late so often? In the US, they will fire you fast. In Belarus, they have 8 hour work days. Do they work a lot too?
Actually I have no idea what I am. But I know my place in Russian society is as a Slave to Putin's dictatorship. So I guess you could call me a Slaveic. I have a lifetime job, without fear of losing my job. I pay-off my employer with a monthly bribe. Besides, I have evidence on him that he was once a cannibal, and used human flesh in sausage he sold when he was butcher.
The U.S. is quite different. They have a healthy work ethic and are quite motivated. They make a living wage and have much to live for. In Russia, we just live day to day, without much of a future.
In Belarus, their type of dictatorship is different. If you do not work fast and are late, they lock you up in a Gulag or shoot you.
Uther Pendragon

Linwood, NJ

#201 Feb 4, 2013
In the U.S. there is only one success. To be able to spend your life in your own way. In Russia, the government tells you how to live your life in their way.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#202 Feb 4, 2013
Uther Pendragon wrote:
In the U.S. there is only one success. To be able to spend your life in your own way. In Russia, the government tells you how to live your life in their way.
BS. No one tells me how to live.
Uther Pendragon

Linwood, NJ

#203 Feb 4, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. No one tells me how to live.
But you do not live in Russia. You snuck out of Russia years ago.

Location hidden

#204 Feb 4, 2013
Uther Pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
But you do not live in Russia. You snuck out of Russia years ago.

Stupidragon would suit you much better. Hehehehe.

Freeport, NY

#205 Feb 4, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Stupidragon would suit you much better. Hehehehe.
Why are you guys in Russia so tough with punishment and what not? Whatever happeend to being sweet & kind?

Freeport, NY

#206 Feb 4, 2013
Uther Pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I have no idea what I am. But I know my place in Russian society is as a Slave to Putin's dictatorship. So I guess you could call me a Slaveic. I have a lifetime job, without fear of losing my job. I pay-off my employer with a monthly bribe. Besides, I have evidence on him that he was once a cannibal, and used human flesh in sausage he sold when he was butcher.
The U.S. is quite different. They have a healthy work ethic and are quite motivated. They make a living wage and have much to live for. In Russia, we just live day to day, without much of a future.
In Belarus, their type of dictatorship is different. If you do not work fast and are late, they lock you up in a Gulag or shoot you.
Why are they this way? It's terrible. I prefer the Aisan & African system. Kenya is doign well; Nigeria is irisng too.

Location hidden

#207 Feb 4, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you guys in Russia so tough with punishment and what not? Whatever happeend to being sweet & kind?

Look at what happened to the Jews for being sweet and kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eternal Shame to 'America,' Germany and Europe 1 hr Hue 1,100
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 1 hr Pro Ukraine 7,047
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 7 hr Cassandra_ 4,087
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 13 hr Enter 2,887
Russia Faces Facts on China 17 hr John 1
Sanctions put a crimp in Russia's naval plans 17 hr John 1
why do russians hate americans? (Nov '10) 19 hr Do I like America 1,297
More from around the web