Depressing Curtain for Russian Naval ...

Depressing Curtain for Russian Naval Power: Admiral Sergei Gorshkov Fails Her Sea Trials

There are 1 comment on the Free Republic story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Depressing Curtain for Russian Naval Power: Admiral Sergei Gorshkov Fails Her Sea Trials. In it, Free Republic reports that:

After a year of encouraging progress in the refitting of a late Soviet-era carrier, which Russia plans to sell to India, the vessel's latest sea trials in September 2012 ended in failure and disappointment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

“Proud Russkie”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2012
I hate to say it but much about Russia today is a depressing failure. This is another example of that. Russkies need to work harder to be respected again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 2 hr FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 4,665
News Why it Matters: Russia 3 hr RUSSIA in DECLINE 2
News Russia, Syria halt Aleppo airstrikes ahead of 8... 17 hr RUSSIAN WAR CRIMES 42
News Is Russia conspiring to put Donald Trump in the... 18 hr TRUMP a PUPPET 107
News Wolf chosen as World Cup mascot Sat RAT FACE PUTIN MA... 2
News The Latest: Turkey trades fire with Syrian Kurd... Sat Rockstar 6
News Russian scientists say Crimea 'moving toward Ru... Sat UKRAINIAN CRIMEA 13
More from around the web