Russia's unwanted and forgotten children

Russia's unwanted and forgotten children

There are 55 comments on the BBC News story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Russia's unwanted and forgotten children. In it, BBC News reports that:

Ambitious plans to reduce the number of orphans in Russia are running into strong institutional resistance, child welfare campaigners have warned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 3, 2013
&pl aynext=1&list=PLC1DB80ABD2 F2483F&feature=results_vid eo
Mrs Patrece

UK

#2 Apr 5, 2013
I got help from a real woman spell caster I met on [email protected] , now I know this woman is a powerful woman, her spell help me to get back my ex back after he was now dating a girl in their working place but I thank prophetes after the spell my husband came and was pleading and now our family has been reunited again, you can also email her for any help on the above email.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#3 Apr 5, 2013
snyper wrote:
link
Ho-ho! In movie 50 percent artists statement, 50 percent true. New capitalism and democracy in Russia 1990-99's. You're a bit late this now 2013.=)

Location hidden

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Ho-ho! In movie 50 percent artists statement, 50 percent true. New capitalism and democracy in Russia 1990-99's. You're a bit late this now 2013.=)
I supplied the link as "backstory".

We have many homeless children here, too. Not as many as in Russia.

If here, or there ... still very sad.

Yeshua weeps at the lack of caring.

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#5 Apr 5, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Ho-ho! In movie 50 percent artists statement, 50 percent true. New capitalism and democracy in Russia 1990-99's. You're a bit late this now 2013.=)
Because you say it loud and long enough makes it no less true. Deny in your own streets and say it's not true, then live with yourself. We have many of the same problems, in some places, as you do there. The difference is here that if we see a child or the police see a child they do something about it. What about there? The same course? Maybe, maybe not. I don't know, is why I ask. You seem to be an intelligent individual and able to converse on many levels with the exception that you love to kick dirt, every chance you get, into the face of the US! Want comparisons? Is easy to find and you won't like them. I can kick dirt into on ANY country in the world the that we know of. Will it serve a purpose? Not at all. Don't fall into the trap of choosing "A Side" so to speak. Think with the brain GOD gave you and separate right from wrong and come up with a solution! Watch, the Anti-Americans will jump all over this. For what reason? What did I say that is not true but it "WILL" be twisted to fit a means to an end....Watch No child ANYWHERE should sleep in a railway station or ANYWHERE else but a safe warm bed!!! I DON'T CARE WHERE THEY LIVE!!! Why don't others?

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#6 Apr 5, 2013
snyper wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Z4d7nZzg90sXX&playnext=1 &list=PLC1DB80ABD2F2483F &feature=results_video
Such films break my heart. I wish I had billions to spend on helping such children. So Russia is now a democracy, with lots of millionaires and billionaires, who spend their money at gucchi and pucchi and don't care about the regular people of Russia who do not have money.

In countries like America, the ruling republicans, sitting fast in the house of representatives, thanks to gerrymandering and other nasty tricks, and who are playing obstrucitonists in order to do anything to help most people of the country, care only about making sure that the rich don't have to pay enough in taxes.

They are against social security, which people have paid into all their lives, and don't want the elderly to have medicare or the poor to have Medicaid. IE if you are old,or young or poor then too bad if you can't get medical care. There's always the streets, and it sure makes for a lot more hookers of both sexes.

And too bad if there are no jobs or the jobs pay only minimum wage which nobody can live on.

Human indifference and selfishness is rampant in the world. And most of the rich are the most indifferent of all.

But hey, Russia is now a democracy and it's okay for some to have millions and billions while others have nothing, no home or medical care, and the orphans have the least of all. God Bless democracy and its uncaring penny pinching rich. And of course the dream that someday you will be rich and don't have to suffer. Of course what teeny tiney percentage ever achieve their dream.
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Stefanya wrote:
<quoted text>
Such films break my heart. I wish I had billions to spend on helping such children. So Russia is now a democracy, with lots of millionaires and billionaires, who spend their money at gucchi and pucchi and don't care about the regular people of Russia who do not have money.
In countries like America, the ruling republicans, sitting fast in the house of representatives, thanks to gerrymandering and other nasty tricks, and who are playing obstrucitonists in order to do anything to help most people of the country, care only about making sure that the rich don't have to pay enough in taxes.
They are against social security, which people have paid into all their lives, and don't want the elderly to have medicare or the poor to have Medicaid. IE if you are old,or young or poor then too bad if you can't get medical care. There's always the streets, and it sure makes for a lot more hookers of both sexes.
And too bad if there are no jobs or the jobs pay only minimum wage which nobody can live on.
Human indifference and selfishness is rampant in the world. And most of the rich are the most indifferent of all.
But hey, Russia is now a democracy and it's okay for some to have millions and billions while others have nothing, no home or medical care, and the orphans have the least of all. God Bless democracy and its uncaring penny pinching rich. And of course the dream that someday you will be rich and don't have to suffer. Of course what teeny tiney percentage ever achieve their dream.
Jews and Democracts control USA.
I mean Jew George Soros,even said that USA is in complete control by Jews like Him.

USA = Jewnited States of Jewmerica

SWG

Houston, Texas

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Stefanya wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is writing this crap for you? Funny how you speak of the "Ruling Republicans" When the Senate and the White House are controlled by democrats??? YOUR people!!! you posting this from your Obama phone?? According to YOU, you live in Colorado. Isn't that the State that legalized marijuana and took away second amendment rights from citizens there? OH how proud you must be. Don't speak to me about what others are doing or not until YOUR president controls the border and comes up with a budget! Which, BTW, he hasn't done in his first OR second term! Which, BTW is illegal under the CONSTITUTION of the USA!! Buy you being the good UKRAINIAN you claim to be wouldn't know that because you have citizenship as an act of Congress and NOT because YOU earned it. WAIT!!! IF you are a citizen of the USA you SWORE an oath to be faithful to the Constitution Of the United States of America against ALL enemies. Foreign AND domestic. And will hold NO aligence to others. You did not do this as a citizen or are you not a citizen? If you did and stand against what you "SWORE" to then your word is worth NOTHING!!! The difference between you and I is that I AM educated and do know who protested me and my family has fought for our rights to speak out but not take advantage of what you have been given and spit on the place for you that you claim to be home but yet use those very rights to fight against what you call home.

You "SAY" you are Ukrainian. So what?? You don't know the language of Russian OR Ukraine, were only there when you were a small child and you spout off like you were there yesterday! It's insulting to ANY eastern European to hear you rant on!! None of these people would take you at your word. Why would they? You know from nothing about what they speak! At least I've been there several times. I have a reference to what I talk about and a wife who knows far more than I. You are in love with some twisted "IDEA" with no conception of what you speak. I don't claim to have all the answers but one thing I do know is that the people of both countries are NOT the problem. We are all much the same with the same wants and needs. It's you people that stir the pot with ideas you have no conception of.

Let the uneducated trolls come. I could care less because what is written is the truth.

Rostov-na-Donu

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Oh! Stephanie says very clearly. At least on a global scale. About America don't know. I'm glad that she have a deeper understanding of the essence of the problem.(+ in carma =)) Stephanie, you learn Politeconomics, read Marx, Lenin?

To SWG. No need to immediately rush to the attack. I hadn't wrote about America and its problems with homeless children. I'm not even familiar with the figures of the statistics. The data for Russia 1999's 65,000 children age 7-15 years of age did not attend General education institutions(schools). One of them 27000 due to illness. In 2008's was, these children 21000, of this number, by reason of illness 16000children(5000+16000). This is the statistics of the gks_ru (GosKomStat). In the USSR of street children was the number of which cannot be numbered. You can't say there at all. The state had strict control over the population, and the school education was compulsory for all without exception.

To Snyper. Thank you for the movie. You written the biggest problem of the whole of the capitalist World.

Iron Dictator zaebal vse mozgi svoimi evreyami =))

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Location hidden

#11 Apr 6, 2013
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be an intelligent individual and able to converse on many levels with the exception that you love to kick dirt, every chance you get, into the face of the US!
When has he ever done that? You're attacking the wrong person, dumbass!

Location hidden

#12 Apr 6, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
Oh! Stephanie says very clearly. At least on a global scale. About America don't know. I'm glad that she have a deeper understanding of the essence of the problem.(+ in carma =)) Stephanie, you learn Politeconomics, read Marx, Lenin?
To SWG. No need to immediately rush to the attack. I hadn't wrote about America and its problems with homeless children. I'm not even familiar with the figures of the statistics. The data for Russia 1999's 65,000 children age 7-15 years of age did not attend General education institutions(schools). One of them 27000 due to illness. In 2008's was, these children 21000, of this number, by reason of illness 16000children(5000+16000). This is the statistics of the gks_ru (GosKomStat). In the USSR of street children was the number of which cannot be numbered. You can't say there at all. The state had strict control over the population, and the school education was compulsory for all without exception.
To Snyper. Thank you for the movie. You written the biggest problem of the whole of the capitalist World.
Iron Dictator zaebal vse mozgi svoimi evreyami =))
SWG/Sticky HATES Stefanya. HATE.

Sticky said all Russian women are whores when he first came to Topix :(
He claims his wife is Russian but he lives in Ukraine and he is very, very anti-Russian.

SWG/Sticky play at being "fair and reasonable" but you will see for yourself who they attack and who they defend.
They have attacked every Russian and every Russia supporter, and they have supported and defended every hateful Russophobe who has been on here in the 3+ years I've been here.

Location hidden

#13 Apr 6, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>Jews and Democracts control USA.
I mean Jew George Soros,even said that USA is in complete control by Jews like Him.
USA = Jewnited States of Jewmerica
&fe ature=relmfu

SWG

Houston, Texas

#14 Apr 9, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>SWG/Sticky HATES Stefanya. HATE.
Sticky said all Russian women are whores when he first came to Topix :(
He claims his wife is Russian but he lives in Ukraine and he is very, very anti-Russian.
SWG/Sticky play at being "fair and reasonable" but you will see for yourself who they attack and who they defend.
They have attacked every Russian and every Russia supporter, and they have supported and defended every hateful Russophobe who has been on here in the 3+ years I've been here.
You are a LIAR!!! First off, I am NOT Sticks and you know it and have said as much. Second, Stick's himself would never do ANYTHING like what you speak of! Third, I have NEVER called ANY woman FROM ANYWHERE a whore! You little dimwit play at games on BOTH sides of the fence as you see fit. Is easy to NOT take a stand on ANYTHING, isn't it? YOU ARE A LIAR!!! I'm not playing nice. I will speak the truth as I see it which is more than I can say for you. You and your little posse, with no lives outside of here spread more lies and deceit than can be imagined! Do I hate Steffy? YOU BET! She is someone who has benefited the most because her parents came here when she was a small girl and does nothing but say horrible things about the place that...she lived in, educated her, protected her and that she lives in now! ANY QUESTIONS??? W#hat do you know about Eastern Europe? Take a guess...NOTHING!!! You've never been outside the US so STFU about what you've never seen. You yourself said you want to go to Siberia. No rational thinking person who has never seen and lived in such a place would want to live there. Ask around!!! Ten to one you wouldn't survive a winter near the port in Odessa much less Siberia! Now bring your little trolls in to protect you...You people are SOOOO typical!!!
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#15 Apr 10, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VdeSsnjuS0YXX&feature=rel mfu
I am against Democracy.
I mean True powr in USA are people who control Mass Media.
And most of them are Jewish.

USA was not created as Democracy!!
USA = Constitution!

Location hidden

#16 Apr 10, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>I am against Democracy.
USA = Constitution!
The U.S.A. is a "Constitutional Democratic Republic".

History has well-demonstrated that raw democracy on a large scale is idiocy.

Rostov-na-Donu

#17 Apr 10, 2013
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>W#hat do you know about Eastern Europe? Take a guess...NOTHING!!! You've never been outside the US so STFU about what you've never seen. You yourself said you want to go to Siberia. No rational thinking person who has never seen and lived in such a place would want to live there. Ask around!!! Ten to one you wouldn't survive a winter near the port in Odessa much less Siberia! Now bring your little trolls in to protect you...You people are SOOOO typical!!!
All that she can learn from me to be ofcourse guarantee true.=) Siberia is not as scary as it is written. I was in the Taiga hunting once, and sometimes to communicate on short waves with colleagues hams from the Ural and Eastern Siberia. Everywhere people live normal. And away from the big cities, people are cleaner and more honest. I think Sunshine this been jokes. You understanding humor?

Rostov-na-Donu

#18 Apr 10, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>I am against Democracy.
USA = Constitution!
In Montenegro new President. Congratulate.

Rostov-na-Donu

#19 Apr 10, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S.A. is a "Constitutional Democratic Republic".
This only on paper.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 10, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>This only on paper.
I regret to have to tell you that you do not know what you are talking about regarding this matter.

Location hidden

#21 Apr 10, 2013
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a LIAR!!! First off, I am NOT Sticks and you know it and have said as much. Second, Stick's himself would never do ANYTHING like what you speak of! Third, I have NEVER called ANY woman FROM ANYWHERE a whore! You little dimwit play at games on BOTH sides of the fence as you see fit. Is easy to NOT take a stand on ANYTHING, isn't it? YOU ARE A LIAR!!! I'm not playing nice. I will speak the truth as I see it which is more than I can say for you. You and your little posse, with no lives outside of here spread more lies and deceit than can be imagined! Do I hate Steffy? YOU BET! She is someone who has benefited the most because her parents came here when she was a small girl and does nothing but say horrible things about the place that...she lived in, educated her, protected her and that she lives in now! ANY QUESTIONS??? W#hat do you know about Eastern Europe? Take a guess...NOTHING!!! You've never been outside the US so STFU about what you've never seen. You yourself said you want to go to Siberia. No rational thinking person who has never seen and lived in such a place would want to live there. Ask around!!! Ten to one you wouldn't survive a winter near the port in Odessa much less Siberia! Now bring your little trolls in to protect you...You people are SOOOO typical!!!
Well FIRST, every pro-Russian on this site KNOWS he agreed with STA that Russian women are whores, even though his wife is supposedly Russian, and every one of us has called him on that for the last 3 years. So you're the f*cking liar and WE ALL KNOW IT.

What 'stand' are you talking about? I have been standing up against your bullshit and your Russia - hating friends bullshit for over 3 years. YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT SUPPORT STA, ABE, AND ANA8 AGAINST RUSSIANS, not matter how much you FAKE play "nice" like you don't hate them. You support Russia haters and that says it all.
What next, are you going to deny your name was ever SWG UG?!

I really don't give a shit about your stupid accusations. You can scream all you want but you need to prove what you say instead of just making false accusations. Now put up or shut the f*ck up.

What's wrong with Siberia?? I lived near Canada once. Is Siberia, like, super cold? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 36 min George 6,112
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... 9 hr Strahd 107
UKRAINIANS ARE AMERlCANS PROSTITUTES! Tue captain schmuck 2
News Women in Russia, Ukraine unite online against s... Tue captain schmuck 39
News Vladivostok lures Chinese - many of whom think ... Mon CHINAs LANDS 2
News Russia To Launch Pokemon Go Clone Without CIA's... Mon EVIL PUTINCHIU 1
News IMF to help Ukraine with up to $18 billion bailout (Mar '14) Mon RUSSIA has ALREAD... 73
More from around the web