Causes of Russian Ruthlessness And S...

Causes of Russian Ruthlessness And Self Destruction

Posted in the Russia Forum

Doctor Ralph Lonergan

Absecon, NJ

#1 Feb 16, 2011
Russians who have the Barbarian Mongol gene and DNA continue in their inability to stop their self-destructive downward progression to their end. Such mongol thinking is unique. They do not have the ability to view the world society with democracies and freedom, nor even human rights. Their mindset is simply not compatible to what non-Mongols think or value. Thus, their view of the world is different and can never change. It is the same at the beginning of the Mongol invasions of history and will continue until the last mongol is deceased.
Ronald

Absecon, NJ

#3 Feb 17, 2011
That is the best explanation I have read yet.
I have also read that the mongol genes are responsible for their chronic alcoholism.
ronan

Rotherham, UK

#4 Feb 17, 2011
It seems that the barbarian 'Mongol gene' and DNA have already deeply penetrated American society, if one judges the tendency to attack nations, invade countries, support dictatorships, practice kidnapping, accept illegal detention and justify torture.

Come to think of it, how many Russians have emigrated to the US over time? Probably several millions.

That explains ...
MrOwl1939

Greensboro, NC

#6 Feb 17, 2011
What is responsible for the chronic alcoholism, drug abuses and other addictions in Americans? The mongol genes? Did anyone ever think maybe these things can be contributed to the human nature, the nature of man? Mexicans do not drink tequila, right? Germans don't drink beer, correct? French and Italians don't like their wine? IMO, i think this is a bash the Russians thread which I have noticed a lot of bash the Russians threads on this topix site. The drinking of vodka or anything else by Russians or anyone else is human nature. The epitome of self destruction is, you guessed it, mohammedanism otherwise known as islam, mohametism, muzzieism whatever one chooses to call it. Flying the aircraft one is riding into a building definitely classifies as self destruction. Blowing ones self up with explosives is definitely classified as self destruction. As for ruthlessness I don't believe the Russians are the only peoples that can be classified as ruthless. The definition of ruthless is without pity or compassion, cruel, merciless. I don't believe the Russians have cornered the market on ruthless. Was the beheading of Daniel Pearl ruthless? Was the bombing of the Beslan school ruthless?
Earl

Marmora, NJ

#7 Feb 17, 2011
The Mongol gene is an abormality that makes russians anti-social in a world setting. That is a good possibility. Russians are unique. Always suspicious, nasty, souless, and without much core values. Always on the defensive, and without the ability to get along with other people.

It seems Mr. Owl forgets that Russians and vodka are like gasolene and fire. Yes, other countries and people imbibe, but not to the extent of having vodka as the common heritage. Russians have one of the highest statistics of alcoholics in the world. It is the biggest cause of severe health problems , one of the highest murder and suicide rates in the world, and the cause of also one of the highest infertility rates in the world. He must be a little naive in this area.
And yes, jihadist muslims are one of the worlds greatest dangers, but there are also other dangers as well.
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#8 Feb 17, 2011
Easy to prove that posters above(exept mrOwl) are idiots -
if what they say is true, then Russians are not guilty in everything they are accused on this thread -pure logics - once it is a gene, then it is not a sin - everybody with some education understand it,... then, once it is a gene (according to them) then it is an illness, not moral choice and then...then every normal and psychologically healthy person knows that health condition should be treated with compassion....and what do we have here?- gloating and joy - so?- so there are 4 versions about those posters

1. those posters don't believe in their own version of genetic origin of those things they are trying to accuse RUSSIAN in and so they are just trying to rise their own low selfesteem by putting down others, or

2. they are immoral scoundrels who believe that it is a gene to blame and so it is a health condition but still they are gloating about it which means those posters are depraved immoral scum or

3. they are simply ignorant fools who don't understand what is a gene and what is a sin, which condition should be despised and which condition should be treated with love and compassion by normal person

....there is also the 4th version - that is that those posters are both fools and immoral scoundrels and they also don't believe themselves in what they are posting, but simply try to rise their own selfesteem by verbally putting down others....Personally I think that this 4th option (which combines all previous 3) is right to the point about them
Dr Lecter

Cambridge, Canada

#9 Feb 17, 2011
Russia's empire is already crumbling. It is a work in progress.
Unlol

Marmora, NJ

#10 Feb 17, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
Easy to prove that posters above(exept mrOwl) are idiots -
if what they say is true, then Russians are not guilty in everything they are accused on this thread -pure logics - once it is a gene, then it is not a sin - everybody with some education understand it,... then, once it is a gene (according to them) then it is an illness, not moral choice and then...then every normal and psychologically healthy person knows that health condition should be treated with compassion....and what do we have here?- gloating and joy - so?- so there are 4 versions about those posters
1. those posters don't believe in their own version of genetic origin of those things they are trying to accuse RUSSIAN in and so they are just trying to rise their own low selfesteem by putting down others, or
2. they are immoral scoundrels who believe that it is a gene to blame and so it is a health condition but still they are gloating about it which means those posters are depraved immoral scum or
3. they are simply ignorant fools who don't understand what is a gene and what is a sin, which condition should be despised and which condition should be treated with love and compassion by normal person
....there is also the 4th version - that is that those posters are both fools and immoral scoundrels and they also don't believe themselves in what they are posting, but simply try to rise their own selfesteem by verbally putting down others....Personally I think that this 4th option (which combines all previous 3) is right to the point about them
You are a perfect example of a Russian mongol. Crude, in denial, a fool, liar, and a worthless, hateful idiot.
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#11 Feb 17, 2011
Unlol wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a perfect example of a Russian mongol. Crude, in denial, a fool, liar, and a worthless, hateful idiot.
Looks like after reading my post you got it that you was an idiot, STA, to support this "gene" idea? Too late - you can't deleat posts on topix - ROFL !!! But , relax,- you are an idiot and immoral scoundrel even without that your post on this particular thread - enough of all your other posts to be quolified as immoral scum of the Earth...
hmmmmmmmmmm

Marmora, NJ

#12 Feb 19, 2011
Yes, we russians are ruthless and self-destructive. But look what we have. mmmmm, on reflection, just what do we have?.........
Small Russian Cossack

Calgary, Canada

#13 Feb 20, 2011
Jesus coming again and digging up christian graves is crazy too, No? Maybe Yesus and The old Imam from the well can have some talk about something good like peace on earth ? When I was boy in Krasnodar,Russia we were told religion is 'opium for people', and now russians use opium more and religion less. What is worse ? I don't know. I am old and tired.In Krasnodar, Russia we couldn't tell who was ukrainian and who was russian or tatar really as we were all together dressed in rags starving to death eating squirrels in 1932 during soviet collectivization. I tell you true!
Hello

Vaughan, Canada

#14 Apr 29, 2012
ronan wrote:
It seems that the barbarian 'Mongol gene' and DNA have already deeply penetrated American society, if one judges the tendency to attack nations, invade countries, support dictatorships, practice kidnapping, accept illegal detention and justify torture.
Come to think of it, how many Russians have emigrated to the US over time? Probably several millions.
That explains ...
Well, then who invaded North America 400 years ago with that rapacious and unstoppable appetite to consume somebody's lives and resources? The same question could be asked about South America, Africa, etc. People, read more about human bloody history and do not get caught up in the government's brain washing machine.
Mark

Athens, Greece

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Hg R1a Haplogroup (DNA) i.e Slavic Gene, that is prevalent in most Eastern European countries like Russia, Poland, Ukrain etc is the culprit

Russians are Slavs. Slavs are Ruthless.

Personal Advice- Avoid them at all costs
ananasova

Copenhagen, Denmark

#16 Nov 12, 2013
I grew up in a russian family who had emigrated to the west when I was a small child. Almost everyone in my family is literally mentally unstable. Mother, aunties, father.... they lie, manipulate, insult, are insanely defensive. My father is extremely anti-paternal and only in it for himself. I wonder whether my family is a microcosm of the macrocosm so to speak. Luckily I have absorbed some values being abroad from my environment and knew intrinsically what is right and wrong. Today, however, I am quite uneasy around Russians. Probably because my upbringing was quite emotionally traumatic. They make me quiver and my experience with them thus far hasn't been favourable. I feel in general they are somewhat arrogant, certainly crafty/smart but they know it, aggressive, ruthless and cold. Even when friendly, I am suspicious it's because they are after something (this may be because I am russian and thus suspicious myself).
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#17 Nov 12, 2013
The subject formulation is completely moronic, the author doesn't have a clue...

My response is to ananasova, as I found myself in a similar situation growing up mostly in the west, trust me nothing is what it seems, your family is probably no different than all other people living on your street. It's possible they act that way because you haven't given them the love they deserve. You are all they have... and they lost you... Immigration to another country can be extremely emotionally exhausting and often humiliating to any people, regardless of background - especially if they are in their 40s and have to start over with menial jobs, try to see it from their perspective. You will understand when you are older. Many Dads can be anti-paternal, sometimes it depends on their freedom to exercise their rights as parents, it might be problematic in a feminist paradise like Denmark, it doesn't matter at all if they are from Russia, Texas or Sweden...

It's possible it's all bullshit that I wrote here, but take a leap of faith and at least try to act like you love your family - maybe something will change.
Insulted Russian

Miami, FL

#18 May 21, 2014
Yes, we are bad and wicked, we take blood showers in the morning, f*ck with bears and drink vodka all day long. Just like that. And i's all because of or "Mongolian ruthless genes"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 46 min Th cln 6,010
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 54 min Tm clm 11,258
News Russia's nuclear nightmare flows down radioacti... 22 hr warrengraham 3
News IAAF issues guidelines on Russian track athletes Sun Test 2
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... Sat UKRAINE in NATO 67
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Sat yav1112 13
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) Jun 23 FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 4,480
More from around the web