Putin calls on rebels to put off sece...

Putin calls on rebels to put off secession vote

There are 221 comments on the MSN Money story from May 7, 2014, titled Putin calls on rebels to put off secession vote. In it, MSN Money reports that:

Russian President Vladimir Putin called on pro-Moscow separatists in Ukraine to postpone a vote on secession just five days before it was to be held, potentially pulling Ukraine back from the brink of dismemberment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSN Money.

Chris

Toronto, Canada

#186 May 18, 2014
American historian Cohen said, that in his country, all the World problems are Putin’s fault: from climate change, to 2008 market meltdown, to the extinction of dinosaurs, and the rest. It looks that some people here on Topix should move to the U.S.A., as they also hold the same opinion. In addition, they also hold Russia to being guilty for everything that ever went wrong in history. Silly simpletons!!!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#187 May 18, 2014
Ollie, I suggest you take Rio de Janeiro and the other guys from this forum and travel to Russia - without Rio de Janeiro's russian pals - and come back telling from your own experience how Russia is a paradise and how Ukrainians should run into Putin's arms. Deal?

Location hidden

#188 May 18, 2014
Chris wrote:
American historian Cohen said, that in his country, all the World problems are Putin’s fault: from climate change, to 2008 market meltdown, to the extinction of dinosaurs, and the rest. It looks that some people here on Topix should move to the U.S.A., as they also hold the same opinion. In addition, they also hold Russia to being guilty for everything that ever went wrong in history. Silly simpletons!!!
What an embarrassment that our thoughts went in the same direction!!

I suggest you book a trip to Russia so that you can get comparison material.

I have already lived in US and visited Russia, also studied Russian language for eight years.
rio

London, UK

#189 May 18, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
Ollie, I suggest you take Rio de Janeiro and the other guys from this forum and travel to Russia - without Rio de Janeiro's russian pals - and come back telling from your own experience how Russia is a paradise and how Ukrainians should run into Putin's arms. Deal?
I have been in Russia about 25 times, since 1982, sometimes on business, sometimes on holidays. I have been to Moscow, St Petersburg, Kazan, Yekaterinburg, Izhevsk and Vladivostok, etc...
I think I have a good grasp of what Russia is.
I also don't think you can teach me much about Russia
I have plenty of friends in Russia as well.
No country is a paradise in my book.
Russia has made ENORMOUS progress in the last 30 years.
I am glad I witnessed that.

If you people are still stuck in the Soviet era and the Cold War, that show that you haven't followed the evolution.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#190 May 18, 2014
Pesky army wrote:
Dimitri is just one of those sperms that managed to beat millions of others.
To idiot Pesky army the ignorant prawn..Sticks..SWG..Yep.

I told you before, every time you open your ignorant gob, you make a fool of yourself.

"Yep, yaps his ignorant trash as usual, what an idiot prawn. Hehehehe.

You are such an ignorant fool Yep, do us all a favour, keep your stupid mouth shut, that's a good boy. Hehehehe.

Just like most Americans, cowards, arrogant, nasty, brainwashed and pig ignorant. Hehehehe

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#191 May 19, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>To idiot Pesky army the ignorant prawn..Sticks..SWG..Yep.
I told you before, every time you open your ignorant gob, you make a fool of yourself.
You are such an ignorant fool Yep, do us all a favour, keep your stupid mouth shut, that's a good boy. Hehehehe.
Just like most Americans, cowards, arrogant, nasty, brainwashed and pig ignorant. Hehehehe
http://www.buzzfeed.com/hnigatu/drunk-russian...

Vodka anyone?

Location hidden

#192 May 19, 2014
Pesky army wrote:
haha, here is one from Belarus, former Soviet-country, where these idiots think that them being Russian citizens gives special priviledges, like drunk driving for example:

PROUD TO BE SERB

Prospect, Australia

#193 May 19, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>To idiot Pesky army the ignorant prawn..Sticks..SWG..Yep.
Correct . Lol.

Location hidden

#194 May 19, 2014
PROUD TO BE SERB wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct . Lol.
Thank you PROUD SERB.

If brains were dynamite, idiots like Pesky would not have enough to blow their heads off.

Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#196 May 19, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you PROUD SERB.
If brains were dynamite, idiots like Pesky would not have enough to blow their heads off.
Hehehehe.
I just love how you guys project yourself on other people and even believe in the projections, mirror mirror on the wall....

This is for you two:

SLOBODAN MILOSEVIC

AKA 'Butcher of the Balkans'.

Kill tally: Up to 230,000 killed and three million displaced.

http://www.moreorless.net.au/killers/milosevi...

Location hidden

#197 May 19, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how you guys project yourself on other people and even believe in the projections, mirror mirror on the wall....
This is for you two:
SLOBODAN MILOSEVIC
AKA 'Butcher of the Balkans'.
Kill tally: Up to 230,000 killed and three million displaced.
http://www.moreorless.net.au/killers/milosevi...

Before you start talking about projections, go to school and learn English grammar, you dumb idiot.

It's not yourself...It's, yourselves....you idiot prawn. Hehehehehe.

Location hidden

#198 May 19, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Before you start talking about projections, go to school and learn English grammar, you dumb idiot.
You are a joke, lol.

Suddenly the English Grammar is the hottest topic - that's the only thing your could cling on to.

Sometimes it's better to shut up, friendly advice ;)

Location hidden

#199 May 19, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a joke, lol.
Suddenly the English Grammar is the hottest topic - that's the only thing your could cling on to.
Hehehehehehe.

Idiot prawn. Hehehehe..What a gas..Hehehehe.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#200 May 19, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehehehehe.
Idiot prawn. Hehehehe..What a gas..Hehehehe.
Dimwit100 get some new material post a link something or are you just too dumb to read something. Hehe

Location hidden

#201 May 19, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Dimwit100 get some new material post a link something or are you just too dumb to read something. Hehe
Canada must be crawling with dumb, ignorant Nazis. Hehehehe.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#202 May 19, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada must be crawling with dumb, ignorant Nazis. Hehehehe.
Like i said too stupid bad genes. Hehe

Location hidden

#203 May 19, 2014
I agree, your race is a bastard race, the scum of the earth. Hehehehe.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#204 May 19, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a joke, lol.
Hey, did he just call you a shrimp??? Well I think most people on this forum enjoy you honest approach to facts and I for one, learn daily from your posts, so thank you
George

Red Deer, Canada

#205 May 19, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
I agree, your race is a bastard race, the scum of the earth. Hehehehe.
NOPE, we just recognize STUPID and your posts have it in full, just wondering if you ended up this way or have been this psychologically imbalanced all along

Location hidden

#206 May 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE, we just recognize STUPID and your posts have it in full, just wondering if you ended up this way or have been this psychologically imbalanced all along
Your problem is not unusual, all modern day Nazis live in denial.

You know your race the Anglo saxons are a bastard race, the vermin of humanity, the genocidal killers of humanity.

You know all that and yet, you rather live in denial, than face up to it.

You bastards are a sick joke. Hehehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 28 min PolakPotrafi 4,856
News Report: Over 1,000 Russians involved in organiz... 36 min PUTINs JUNKIES 1
News Dutch investigators say missile that shot down ... 38 min RUSSIAN WAR CRIMES 21
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 2 hr PolakPotrafi 90
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 22 hr George 11,360
News Russian missile test goes spectacularly wrong w... 23 hr RUSSIA DOWN IN FL... 1
News FIFA 17's rainbow kit provokes 'gay propaganda'... Thu NAZI RUSSIA 3
More from around the web