First Prev
of 20
Next Last
golf

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#2 Jan 14, 2011
truthslap wrote:
they are loosers
those who hate, you mean?....Actually more people in the world hate americans - there are places in the world where it is even dangerous for an american to visit - nearly no such places exist for Russians. Russians enjoy exelent treetment in Latin America whileamericans are viciously hated there. Russians are loved in South East Asia (Vietnam,Laos, Kamboja, Burma, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka), while americans are despised there, Russians are respected in Africa, while americans are suspected in bad intentions there, also in China as a general Russians are treated better then Americans...In Central Asia, Greece,Macedonia, Serbia, MonteNegro,Cyprus - Russians are also treated better then americans...You will be surprised byt ana8 cited statistics here on this forum that Ukrainians generally too are friendly towards Russians(ana8 and Lecter belong to dementefd Ukrainian diaspora in Canada and so they are not real Ukrainians)... So Russians all in all are treated better then Americans - only west europeans don't like Rusians because they are afraid of Russians...In fact it is normal that the bigger is the country the more it os hated by miserable small nations- tyhe same is in life - taikoons and very rich people are always hated by plebs...

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

#3 Jan 14, 2011
golf wrote:
<quoted text>those who hate, you mean?....Actually more people in the world hate americans - there are places in the world where it is even dangerous for an american to visit - nearly no such places exist for Russians. Russians enjoy exelent treetment in Latin America whileamericans are viciously hated there. Russians are loved in South East Asia (Vietnam,Laos, Kamboja, Burma, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka), while americans are despised there, Russians are respected in Africa, while americans are suspected in bad intentions there, also in China as a general Russians are treated better then Americans...In Central Asia, Greece,Macedonia, Serbia, MonteNegro,Cyprus - Russians are also treated better then americans...You will be surprised byt ana8 cited statistics here on this forum that Ukrainians generally too are friendly towards Russians(ana8 and Lecter belong to dementefd Ukrainian diaspora in Canada and so they are not real Ukrainians)... So Russians all in all are treated better then Americans - only west europeans don't like Rusians because they are afraid of Russians...In fact it is normal that the bigger is the country the more it os hated by miserable small nations- tyhe same is in life - taikoons and very rich people are always hated by plebs...
Poles love Americans. It's enough!
from Poland with Love

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#4 Jan 14, 2011
M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
Poles love Americans. It's enough!
but who loves Poles? ROFL !

“Hands off!”

Since: May 10

Stalingrad

#5 Jan 14, 2011
truthslap wrote:
they are loosers
Hearing it from looser!
Pro Ukraine

UK

#9 Aug 29, 2011
golf wrote:
<quoted text>those who hate, you mean?....Actually more people in the world hate americans - there are places in the world where it is even dangerous for an american to visit - nearly no such places exist for Russians. Russians enjoy exelent treetment in Latin America whileamericans are viciously hated there. Russians are loved in South East Asia (Vietnam,Laos, Kamboja, Burma, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka), while americans are despised there, Russians are respected in Africa, while americans are suspected in bad intentions there, also in China as a general Russians are treated better then Americans...In Central Asia, Greece,Macedonia, Serbia, MonteNegro,Cyprus - Russians are also treated better then americans...You will be surprised byt ana8 cited statistics here on this forum that Ukrainians generally too are friendly towards Russians(ana8 and Lecter belong to dementefd Ukrainian diaspora in Canada and so they are not real Ukrainians)... So Russians all in all are treated better then Americans - only west europeans don't like Rusians because they are afraid of Russians...In fact it is normal that the bigger is the country the more it os hated by miserable small nations- tyhe same is in life - taikoons and very rich people are always hated by plebs...
I wouldn't say that Russians are loved in any nation, there may be nations were they are not hated, but none which loves them, many nations have a stereotype about them all being alcoholics, which is true in many cases.
So because ana and Dr Lecter post some stuff on here which you don't like that means they're not real Ukrainians? RuSSians post lots of stuff on here which I don't like, but that doesn't mean I think that they're not real katsaps.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#10 Aug 29, 2011
dixi wrote:
russians and ukrainians are same shit animals, they are hated everywhere.
And your nationality is, idiot? Don't associate Ukrainians with RuSSians, Ukrainians are friendly, peace loving people, RuSSians are warmongering bullies.
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#11 Aug 29, 2011
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>And your nationality is, idiot? Don't associate Ukrainians with RuSSians, Ukrainians are friendly, peace loving people, RuSSians are warmongering bullies.
so do we need to cite a scientific definition of what is "a nazi" to prove that ukra-pukra is just a nazi scum?
Pro Ukraine

UK

#12 Aug 29, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>so do we need to cite a scientific definition of what is "a nazi" to prove that ukra-pukra is just a nazi scum?
Does the truth hurt? ukra-pukra sounds pretty racist to me. Do you realise the irony in your question?
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#13 Aug 29, 2011
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Does the truth hurt? ukra-pukra sounds pretty racist to me. Do you realise the irony in your question?
ukra-pukra, you got my point
Pro Ukraine

UK

#14 Aug 29, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>ukra-pukra, you got my point
That you're a racist hypocrite, yes.
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#15 Aug 29, 2011
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>That you're a racist hypocrite, yes.
you generalise about the whole ethnic group, ukra-pukra - that makes you racist nazi scumbag. As for me, I am talking about you asa person- an individual ugly ukra-pukra, not generalising about ukrainians to whom you have no any relevance, ukra-pukra...
Pro Ukraine

UK

#16 Aug 29, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>you generalise about the whole ethnic group, ukra-pukra - that makes you racist nazi scumbag. As for me, I am talking about you asa person- an individual ugly ukra-pukra, not generalising about ukrainians to whom you have no any relevance, ukra-pukra...
So do you, try reading some of your posts.
cosnova

Saskatoon, Canada

#17 Jan 9, 2012
just got home from russia what a bunch of deppresed pricks no one smiles ignorrant backward one place to stay away from
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

#18 Jan 9, 2012
from Poland with Love wrote:
<quoted text>but who loves Poles? ROFL !
Hmmm showing his xenophobic crap.
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

#19 Jan 9, 2012
cosnova wrote:
just got home from russia what a bunch of deppresed pricks no one smiles ignorrant backward one place to stay away from
I take it you will not be returning soon. LOL. You are fortunate that you did not have to have medical treatment.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 9, 2012
Americans are paranoid with envy at Russia's great might and Russian superiority and that manifests itself as hate.

Romanov.

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#21 Jan 10, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't say that Russians are loved in any nation, there may be nations were they are not hated, but none which loves them, many nations have a stereotype about them all being alcoholics, which is true in many cases.
So because ana and Dr Lecter post some stuff on here which you don't like that means they're not real Ukrainians? RuSSians post lots of stuff on here which I don't like, but that doesn't mean I think that they're not real katsaps.
Russians aren't katsups whatever that idiotic word means.

And I like and respect Russians for standing up to the big gang of the world who gang up on Russia because they are jealous, envious and angry because they are not Russians. the best the world can do is to steal Russians, their scientists, artists, dancers, figure skaters and olympic coaches, as they attempt to be Russians. But no matter what Russia, like cream will always rise to the top. And they do it with their own talent. They do not need to rob other coutnries to compete. LOL!!!!

Somewhere in Colorado

#22 Jan 10, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
Americans are paranoid with envy at Russia's great might and Russian superiority and that manifests itself as hate.
Romanov.
I would agree. That is why they snatch anything that is Russian or belongs to Russia and hate Putin who is saving Russia for Russians and for Russian control of their own coutnry instead of the greedy yahoos from the "wonderful West."

Somewhere in Colorado

#23 Jan 10, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>And your nationality is, idiot? Don't associate Ukrainians with RuSSians, Ukrainians are friendly, peace loving people, RuSSians are warmongering bullies.

Racially Ukrainians are not much different from Russians. And Russians are peace-loving people too. Russians and Ukrainians have been part of the same coutnry for hundreds of years and Russians, Ukrainians and Belarussians all have Kieven Rus origins. Russians and Ukrainians got along just fine. It is the diaspora settled in Canada and the Uk who fled Russia because they collaborated with the NAZI homicidal genocidal creeps who were murdering off Slavs especially Russians and Ukrainians, and who have twisted history to their own diaspora hatred and therefore prejudiced and hate-filled Russophobic idiocy one sees here on the Russia forum.

Somewhere in Colorado

#24 Jan 10, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Does the truth hurt? ukra-pukra sounds pretty racist to me. Do you realise the irony in your question?
What Truth???? Oh you mean the revisionist diaspora crappola which comes out of Canada..... but that isn't truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... 8 hr Kosovo is Serbia 74
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 10 hr Th cln 11,261
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 12 hr HNC 6,065
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 15 hr Th cln 4,486
Poll Why are Russians so dumb? (Jul '13) Jun 28 Alex 112
News Putin's New Rival: StalinBy Anna Nemtsova Jun 27 DYING RUSSIA 1
News IAAF issues guidelines on Russian track athletes Jun 27 PUTINs JUNKIES 3
More from around the web