Putin orders surprise Black Sea milit...

Putin orders surprise Black Sea military exercises

There are 124 comments on the The Daily Star story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Putin orders surprise Black Sea military exercises. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

MOSCOW: Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday ordered unscheduled military exercises involving thousands of troops and dozens of ships in the Black Sea region to test their battle readiness, the Kremlin said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Mar 29, 2013
With hostile expansionist empires next door like the EU and HATO obviously Moskva needs to stay prepared.
American Observer

Eugene, OR

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Tinkle tinkle-- Czar Putin is once again rattling his (made in and imported from China) Sabre. Oooh- we are all sooo scared NOT.
Marshall Konev

Podolsk, Russia

#3 Mar 30, 2013
American Observer wrote:
Tinkle tinkle-- Czar Putin is once again rattling his (made in and imported from China) Sabre. Oooh- we are all sooo scared NOT.
What exactly was imported from China?
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#4 Mar 30, 2013
"Russians are comming, russians are coming" shouted a ukrainka while wishing for a pair of new underwear.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Marshall Konev wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly was imported from China?
Probably every weapon in the USA's military arsenal has at least some components stamped "made in China". Even if the corporations themselves are all North American...
American Observer

Eugene, OR

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Mrshall-- not only Putin's sabre with which he wants to frighten everyone but also almost anything in his arsenal which works (that is not a large amount).
Pesky Army

Podgorica, Montenegro

#7 Mar 30, 2013
Putin is Sexy
;-o
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#8 Mar 30, 2013
These comical exercises ill require at least 25,000 cases of cheap vodka to keep the Russian army's hand from shaking in the morning.
Marshall Konev

Podolsk, Russia

#9 Mar 31, 2013
American Observer wrote:
Mrshall-- not only Putin's sabre with which he wants to frighten everyone but also almost anything in his arsenal which works (that is not a large amount).
I repeat my question - WHAT EXACTLY of Russian arsenal made in China?
Marshall Konev

Podolsk, Russia

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
These comical exercises ill require at least 25,000 cases of cheap vodka to keep the Russian army's hand from shaking in the morning.
You are mistaking Russian army with American one.
Marshall Konev

Podolsk, Russia

#11 Mar 31, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably every weapon in the USA's military arsenal has at least some components stamped "made in China". Even if the corporations themselves are all North American...
People like American observer and Faith think that throwing dirt at others make them look better but in reality they look like total idiots. I don`t know bout weapons but USA imports a lot of goods from China and it`s trade balance is negative.
Marshall Konev

Podolsk, Russia

#14 Mar 31, 2013
chinaman wrote:
I cant wait for America to provoke N.Korea even more so that they finally attck US bases.America retaliates and kills thousands of N.korean people then finally China will get involved.Once China and America battle for a week Russia will get involved and join China,then you can say bye bye to America who will be wiped out.
Russia will not get involved.
I will order my troops to stand across the border and watch, like we did during the war of 1950 - 1953.
Marshall Konev

Podolsk, Russia

#15 Mar 31, 2013
Speaking seriously, that Northern Korea thing ca be a trap for USA. Chineese trap.
Northern Korea has 1 million strong army which can be magnified several times in case of mobilization. That will be too much for US army to manage in short time. So there will be a long and expecive war for USA. It will distract USA from the Middle East, from Syria and Iran and will cause a lot of spending. USA economy which is doing badly now will collapse at all.
So it actually doesn`t matter who will win on the battlefield, USA will lose anyways.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#16 Mar 31, 2013
chinaman wrote:
I cant wait for America to provoke N.Korea even more so that they finally attck US bases.America retaliates and kills thousands of N.korean people then finally China will get involved.Once China and America battle for a week Russia will get involved and join China,then you can say bye bye to America who will be wiped out.
LOL! China? Who do you think is more valuable to the Chinamen, the US or North Korea. China is not going to sign its own death warrant going to war with America on behalf of that to-bit sh*t-hole. No one is even paying attention to Russia...They are irrelevant.
Marshall Konev

Podolsk, Russia

#17 Mar 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! They are irrelevant.
That`s why USA is whining about Russian business with Iran and Syria - because it is irrelevent. lol.
Marshall Konev

Podolsk, Russia

#18 Mar 31, 2013
China can easily destroy USA in conventional war.
It can mobilize 15 mln. strong army in a week.

If USA will nuke China, China will nuke USA.
So I don`t see any danger for China.

USA is too weak to defeat China.

Sea blackade of China is impossible without Russia joining in the blockade.
Russia is a key actor in this game.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#19 Mar 31, 2013
American Observer wrote:
Scared scared. 6 the U.S. Pacific fleet fast ran away from the Mediterranean sea, when there came one of the Russian squadron to Syria in January 2013. You be honest with yourself.=))

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#20 Mar 31, 2013
Marshall Konev wrote:
Speaking seriously, that Northern Korea thing ca be a trap for USA. Chineese trap.
Northern Korea has 1 million strong army which can be magnified several times in case of mobilization. That will be too much for US army to manage in short time. So there will be a long and expecive war for USA. It will distract USA from the Middle East, from Syria and Iran and will cause a lot of spending. USA economy which is doing badly now will collapse at all.
So it actually doesn`t matter who will win on the battlefield, USA will lose anyways.
Agree. Army KNDR is real profi. Everybody soldier training in army 10 year. The us army consists of random people. In the war with North Korea, America will be a lot of losses of personnel. Without the allied countries and members of NATO the United States could lose.
Marshall Konev

Podolsk, Russia

#21 Mar 31, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Agree. Army KNDR is real profi. Everybody soldier training in army 10 year. The us army consists of random people. In the war with North Korea, America will be a lot of losses of personnel. Without the allied countries and members of NATO the United States could lose.
We all know that European countries will not send their troops to Korea. Or will limit their participation with sending of several batalions there.

China is capable of mobilizing of 15 mln. soldiers.

US army is 1,4 mln. and is able to mobilize no more than 1,1 mln.
For every US soldier there will be 6 Chineese soldiers or more.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22 Mar 31, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Agree. Army KNDR is real profi. Everybody soldier training in army 10 year. The us army consists of random people. In the war with North Korea, America will be a lot of losses of personnel. Without the allied countries and members of NATO the United States could lose.
The US would flatten North Korea pretty quick I would imagine.NK troops may well have soldiers that have trained for years but the US army have soldiers that have served on the front line in recent conflicts.They have better technology,better equipment,generals,logistics,e xperience.I hope it doesn't come to war for the sake of all of us because if it goes nuclear,we could all be in the Sh*t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 2 hr Add 6,059
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... 14 hr Gavroche 73
Poll Why are Russians so dumb? (Jul '13) Tue Alex 112
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) Tue Th cln 11,260
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) Jun 28 FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 4,485
News Putin's New Rival: StalinBy Anna Nemtsova Jun 27 DYING RUSSIA 1
News IAAF issues guidelines on Russian track athletes Jun 27 PUTINs JUNKIES 3
More from around the web