Why are Russians such Idiots and Russ...

Why are Russians such Idiots and Russia a joke?

Created by uther pendragon on Feb 3, 2011

371 votes

Click on an option to vote

Russkies were born to be retards

Russkies like being idiots

Russkies are genetically retarded

Its fun being a Russian retard

Russians are White Trash-Mongols

Russia likes being racist aainst its neighbors

Russkies have inferiority complex

Russkies like putting the SS in RuSSia

Russians proud of starting WWII with Nazi Germany

I hate being Russian that's why I say I'm "Serbian

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AbeUG

Putnam Valley, NY

#1 Feb 3, 2011
It figures uther pendragon would start a topic like this.
Stefanya

Estell Manor, NJ

#2 Feb 3, 2011
I agree. Genectic defective, like me. I am the future for russia. A living model. I drink vodka by the gallon, smoke cigars, shoot up dope, have dried overies, killed my kids, and my husband committed suicide. And as soon as my neighbors go inside their flat, I am going to kidnap their kids and eat them.
AbeUG

Putnam Valley, NY

#3 Feb 4, 2011
Where is uther pendragon?

He started this topic so you would think he would be talking about it now.
Stefanya

Estell Manor, NJ

#4 Feb 4, 2011
AbeUG wrote:
Where is uther pendragon?
He started this topic so you would think he would be talking about it now.
He was not feeling good today, so I put him to bed. We think he may have another stroke. Maybe. Or perhaps that rare brain worm infestation.
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#5 Feb 4, 2011
by definition of inferiority complex (google for it)- such kind of headline for a discussion may be invented only by a person with low selfesteem who wants to compensate it by verbally putting down another people (nation)...
Stefanya

Estell Manor, NJ

#6 Feb 4, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
by definition of inferiority complex (google for it)- such kind of headline for a discussion may be invented only by a person with low selfesteem who wants to compensate it by verbally putting down another people (nation)...
Sure sounds like Uther, completely. His inferiority complexion is legendary.
AbeUG

Putnam Valley, NY

#7 Feb 12, 2011
Where is uther?

uther came onto the Poland forum asking for me and begging me to come to the Russia forum to make some comments.

Now that I'm here I'm still deciding what I should say here.

uther buddy can you help me out?:-)
Uther Pendragon

Absecon, NJ

#8 Feb 12, 2011
Sorry Abe, but I have been busy having my six hour Saturday enema. Once a week I really need to be cleaned out. Chloe will hose me down with soap and cold water, change my diapers and put on fresh ones, and feed me a tv dinner. I am having a Swanson fried chicken and mashed potato platter tonight. I am so excited.
Uther Pendragon

Absecon, NJ

#9 Feb 12, 2011
Did I tell you someone stole my idenity. He returned it in the mail, unused. The note said he was never so humilulated in his entire life when he tried to use it.
AbeUG

Putnam Valley, NY

#10 Feb 12, 2011
Uther Pendragon wrote:
Did I tell you someone stole my idenity. He returned it in the mail, unused. The note said he was never so humilulated in his entire life when he tried to use it.
Well at least he was honest in giving it back and in what he said :-)
Uther Pendragon

Absecon, NJ

#12 Feb 12, 2011
Yeah! I have stolen peoples identity because no one listens to me and they ignore me because I am just a stupid, babbling fool. So I steal idenities from others who are much superior to me, like STA, for example. That way, I try and fool people. But, I guess that does'nt work either. My stupidity always shines through.
Uliss

Tuckerton, NJ

#13 Feb 26, 2011
Why are Russians such idiots and russia a joke? simple. we are born that way.
Adolf Hitler

Dietzenbach, Germany

#15 Feb 28, 2011
As I said many times before, because they are greedy white mongols.
Stefanya

Estell Manor, NJ

#16 Feb 28, 2011
Adolf, I am a mongol, but a nazi at heart. I am old enough to be Hitler's mistress, but still young enough to "make you happy". wink wink !!!
Cynthia Moller

Waynesboro, TN

#18 Jul 4, 2011
Trust me, U.S. Americans are more retarded than Russians.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#19 Jul 4, 2011
Uther Pendragon is a RuSSian joke. (-:
drago

Brogue, PA

#20 Oct 27, 2011
Trust me I drago n ill kick ur ass. N rape ur fat sister. Then shoot whole family with aa12. Jump back in my 92 BMW and keep delivering pizza for my turkish cousin. It don't pay to good but I get to see all the shit I'm going to rob 3 days early. My kind is a common thief a snake in the grass a fulfilling justice to the death penalty. Yes indeed I am a Russian. In most parts of new England my welcome is worn.
Alex

Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine

#26 Aug 15, 2012
Why are Americans such Idiots and USA a joke? It's like chinese people say that we are ugly and we say that they are.
ivanov

Tartu, Estonia

#28 May 10, 2013
It's all down to genetics. Russians will never be a nation of culture or dai bohh - humanism.
doctor

Tartu, Estonia

#29 Apr 9, 2014
It's purely genetics. They've got a strong desire to kill and harm others. Similar to jews. Most of russians are idiots and unfortunately will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Moscow will respond to NATO approaching Russian... 1 hr PolakPotrafi 44
News Eternal Shame to 'America,' Germany and Europe 1 hr PolakPotrafi 279
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 2 hr -TheExam- 2,181
News Anti-US Protests Broke out in Kiev 3 hr George 154
News Russia's Bridge to Crimea: Quick Profits for Pu... 3 hr George 3
News Anti-war rally in Moscow 3 hr John 1
News Russian Tycoon's Grandson Pays People to Drink ... 3 hr John 2
More from around the web