Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Freedom for North Dobrudja. North Dobrudja is Bulgarian. Dobrudja is the region where Bulgaria in 681 was founded. It was always Bulgarian-ethnically, culturally and historically. In 1878 Romania gave part of Beserabia to Russia, and as compensation Bulgarian land -North Dobrudja ws given to Romania.

The time Romania has to return North Dobrudja has come. If someday Romania unites with Moldova Romania will have to return North Dobrudja to Bulgaria. Actually in any case Romania soon will return North Dobrudja, cause north Dobrudja is given ti Romania temporary-for a period of 150 years, and this period expires.

On North Dobrudja the majority is from bulgarian origin, with exception of the colonists, who have come from Romanian mainland. Today Nort Dobrudja is not part of romania-this refgion is a colony, temporary under Bucurest contol, and soon this lands will be Bulgarian again.

Historically NEVER ROMANIA HAD ACCESS TO BLACK SEA.
Bulgaria borders with Bulgarian lands. Historically during the first bulgarian empire this were the borders: http://media.photobucket.com/image/%25D0%25B1...

NORTH DOBRUDJA WAS , IS AND WILL BE BULGARIAN.

Piperasuckbigtim e

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

TROLLski fyromski! I'd liked macedonians 'till now, let me like them from now on dude-ski.:^)
serbin

Sofia, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Yep, Serbians and Romanians were under Bulgarian rule, but we're not Bulgarians, the same way Romanians are not Bulgarian. We were under Bulgarian slavery, you were very viscous people that liked enslaving their neighbors.

If you think we can be Bulgarian, then you can be Turkish, because you were part of the Ottoman Empire, remember?
Vladimir

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

another BS from bulgar tatar
serbin wrote:
Yep, Serbians and Romanians were under Bulgarian rule, but we're not Bulgarians, the same way Romanians are not Bulgarian. We were under Bulgarian slavery, you were very viscous people that liked enslaving their neighbors.
If you think we can be Bulgarian, then you can be Turkish, because you were part of the Ottoman Empire, remember?
serbin

Sofia, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Vladimir wrote:
another BS from bulgar tatar
<quoted text>
Hello, I want to inform you that you are a rapist.
Informed

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I know the history-north Dobrudhza belongs to Bulgaria.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I agree!
bozgoraszhu

Budapest, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

if you want Dobrogea why don't you just go and get it ?

Since: Nov 12

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Szatmari wrote:
I agree!
Of course you do. You'd agree even if teh stat would be "Dobrudza belongs to South Africa" . LULZ :^)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Stop with the lame exaggerations, you know good and well DOBRUDHZA is Bulgarian just like Transylvania is Hungarian...neither of these places were ever yours.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Szatmari wrote:
Stop with the lame exaggerations, you know good and well DOBRUDHZA is Bulgarian just like Transylvania is Hungarian...neither of these places were ever yours.
haha but they are now, and the more you squirm, the more we enjoy watching you....frustrated little man
DauMuieLaBulgari

Focsani, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Hey Bulgarian Guy do you masturbate much, late at night when you go to sleep thinking that Dobrogea is Bulgarian land? Same thing goes for Hungry people thinking they will get back Transilvania .Dream on fuckheads ... and pray to what ever gods you may pray we never meet in war :)
freedom for northDobrudja

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

North Dobrudzha is Bulgaian-Bulgaria was founded in 681 there.

If Romania unites with Moldavia-Romania will have to return North Dobrudha-in 1878 the Bulgarian land north Dobrudzha was given to Romania-because Romania gave Beserabia to Russia.

And in 1916 after heavy batlles Romanian army met the Bulgarian army(as difference with 1913-when Romania attacked FROM BEHIND-and met no army units-all the Bulgarian army was in south for the second balkan war with Greece and Serbia and nobody expected tht the romanian "friends" wil attack from behind in 1913).

And in 1916 Bulgaria-after battles entered in Bucurest. Bucurest was Bulgarian for two year-1916-1918... Actually many of you have a bulgarian geat-great grandfathet-as a ree=sult of this 2 years occupation-many of your great-great grandmothers had relations with the bulgarian soldiers during the occupation 1916-1918 of Bucurest...

You the Bucurestian-to speak against Bulgaria-you speak against your bulgarian great-grandfather hahaha.

And Transilvania is Hungarian. Actually Bulgaria and Hungary must have common border-as it was in the past-when there was no such country "Romania". The ROMAnians will have to go to theeir native India HAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

who cares? when bulgarians and romanians meet in the US, we go out, drink a good drink, eat, talk about our land, same with Hungarians, this nationalist stuff is all negative crapola...let's be serious people, have a good time, tomorrow you may die, so enjoy today :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

freedom for northDobrudja wrote:
North Dobrudzha is Bulgaian-Bulgaria was founded in 681 there.
If Romania unites with Moldavia-Romania will have to return North Dobrudha-in 1878 the Bulgarian land north Dobrudzha was given to Romania-because Romania gave Beserabia to Russia.
And in 1916 after heavy batlles Romanian army met the Bulgarian army(as difference with 1913-when Romania attacked FROM BEHIND-and met no army units-all the Bulgarian army was in south for the second balkan war with Greece and Serbia and nobody expected tht the romanian "friends" wil attack from behind in 1913).
And in 1916 Bulgaria-after battles entered in Bucurest. Bucurest was Bulgarian for two year-1916-1918... Actually many of you have a bulgarian geat-great grandfathet-as a ree=sult of this 2 years occupation-many of your great-great grandmothers had relations with the bulgarian soldiers during the occupation 1916-1918 of Bucurest...
You the Bucurestian-to speak against Bulgaria-you speak against your bulgarian great-grandfather hahaha.
And Transilvania is Hungarian. Actually Bulgaria and Hungary must have common border-as it was in the past-when there was no such country "Romania". The ROMAnians will have to go to theeir native India HAHAHAHA
We are NOT uniting with Moldova, not because we hate them, just that destiny and history removed them from us, lots of Russians, there is no hate, just different cultures now.

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Szatmari wrote:
And when I've said those places were mine ? Only my house is mine. In a serious note, everything anti romanian its your favorite playground and that's fact. I admire your persuasive nature, my grandfather would love you, but you just like any other hungarian from abroad, try to be more hungarian than hungarians themselves, in this case more bulgarian.:^)
bozgoraszhu

Budapest, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

yawn. As I was saying, if someone wants Dobrogea just go and get it. Srsly, there is not much worth it anyway, unless if you are into donkeys.

Also let me kindly remind you that as joining EU, all countries had to agree they wouldn't contest their existing borders.

Given the deep interdependencies (like it or not) of Eu's economies any country leaving it would go through many years of very bad situation.

Alas, the amount of Bulgarians in Dobrogea is really neglectable so you'd end up with a big bunch of pure romanians whom honestly don't give a flying dang whether their grand-grand-grand-mother is bulgarian or not.(probably not).

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

bozgoraszhu wrote:
yawn. As I was saying, if someone wants Dobrogea just go and get it. Srsly, there is not much worth it anyway, unless if you are into donkeys.
Also let me kindly remind you that as joining EU, all countries had to agree they wouldn't contest their existing borders.
Given the deep interdependencies (like it or not) of Eu's economies any country leaving it would go through many years of very bad situation.
Alas, the amount of Bulgarians in Dobrogea is really neglectable so you'd end up with a big bunch of pure romanians whom honestly don't give a flying dang whether their grand-grand-grand-mother is bulgarian or not.(probably not).
Since when you think Ati would give one dime for it ?!

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

@b..szhu Omul e ca un sarpe, raspunde cand e convenabil pt dansu' numa' .
bozgoraszhu

Budapest, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

nu-i de sarpe e de ego. Si eu si tu si orice om normal la cap vom evita situatiile unde vedem clar ca ne cam facem de ras :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••