World Without Men

Cluj-napoca, Romania

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Petru is a hypocrite and a bad Romanian. The truth is he disrespects Romanian women in the worst way and then comes on here acting like a Romanian patriot when he is, in fact, a traitor. His wife is not Romanian, she calls him a "filthy gypsy" and won't let him sit at the same table as her non-Romanian friends and relatives. Yet Petru, out of self hate and insecurity, bows in humiliation to her, because he hates that he is Romanian. This is the truth. He further uses Romanian women, and then, runs to the wife whom he deems superior to him, because she is not Romanian. He has no self respect, his wife has about 4 years of grade school, yet, he with his superior education, bows to her because he feels a filthy gipsy next to her because he is Romanian. He wishes he was a German or anything but a Romanian. So whatever he says, is pure crap. He is the worst anti-Romanian I have ever seen.
Piper

Romania

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Wot you've say is the worst accusation ever, not teh gypsy shat, but the rest of ya'r thread accusations. Do prove what you've said. Links are very welcomed. If you can't prove what you said, you're nothing but another of numerous trolls here with big mouth and small brain.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Of course Romanians aren't gypsies, you just act like them, in fact worse than them. Both you and gypsies lie and steal...Romanians just did it on a broader scale. I'd say stealing an area (Transylvania) which is larger than present Hungary and then pretending its always been yours is gypsy behavior. There's a reason why Hungarians call you szorostalpu roman ciganyok!

“Bow to me vlachs !!!”

Since: Sep 12

Netherlands (EU-SSR)

#4 Sep 30, 2012
But in the end, Szatmari, we can still call them Gypsies anyway. Who sees the difference anyway. They always take the bite when you throw in the word Gypsie, Vlach, swarthy people etcetera, with their so called patriotism, which is based on NOTHING.
Piper

Romania

#5 Sep 30, 2012
And I care how hungarians call us since when...?! No link, no prove about Petru's behaviour but words and words and bhla bhlah bhla's. Put something here about him or with all due respect, STFU.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Piper of course you care....you're labled as gypsies all throughout Europe, not just by Hungarians. Sure the Romanian gypsies are causing the problems but they're the result of the culture of your country, its corrupt as all hell, so they're corrupt.
Piper

Romania

#7 Sep 30, 2012
Since when I care how hung's call us?! SAtti Europe's end up at Wien's gates. And as a real romanian I care about my own, Mari Cozma is one! And your hungarians stabbed him only for his skin, 3kin gypsy! Corruption thrive in Hungary too m8, as you know and here we have some hungarian dudes with alot of money, take one look and spit on Kelemen Hunor, that gypsy own all your hungarian people forests and suck them dry!

Location hidden

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Thats right they're OUR forests and OUR cities in Transylvania and you Romanians have infested and destroyed most of them like gypsies
Unu

Piatra Neamt, Romania

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Szatmari wrote:
Thats right they're OUR forests and OUR cities in Transylvania and you Romanians have infested and destroyed most of them like gypsies
I saw what jew did there.
Piper

Romania

#11 Oct 2, 2012
Szatmari wrote:
M8, your forests are in Ural Mountains (or in Sumeria, Japan... whatever please you better)-JOKE and Transylvania's cities were mostly saxon and even magyar ones were builded by "olah's", since they were the servant working force there. Anyways, I don't care about those things, you can swear and do whatever you feel, thank god internet is still free... for now.

In your mind.

#12 Oct 2, 2012
Piper wrote:
<quoted text> M8, your forests are in Ural Mountains (or in Sumeria, Japan... whatever please you better)-JOKE and Transylvania's cities were mostly saxon and even magyar ones were builded by "olah's", since they were the servant working force there. Anyways, I don't care about those things, you can swear and do whatever you feel, thank god internet is still free... for now.
Transylvanian cities were mostly Hungarian
Piper

Romania

#13 Oct 2, 2012
...builded by servants, mostly olahs.

In your mind.

#14 Oct 2, 2012
No, you lived in the mountains and forests.
Piper

Romania

#15 Oct 2, 2012
TheRealMagyar wrote:
All of us?! You sound like afrocentrics with their "cave dwellers".:^) Come on m8, you're as much of a magyar as I'm dacian or roman, whatever that was. Are you sure your ancestors were anything else than slovak servants?
Piper

Romania

#16 Oct 2, 2012
TheRealMagyar wrote:
I didn't lived back then ;^) none of us did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Romania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating romanian men :) (Mar '13) 18 hr mira 28
Why are romanians dwarf WOG people (dark pigmen... Fri bleh 5
Loan Offers Sep 11 Mr John Barry 1
caut partenera de munca in italia (Jun '09) Sep 11 Doar Eu 210
Romanian Romas celebrate the birth of the Virgi... Sep 9 Frank_N_Open 1
relationship with romanian men (Oct '09) Sep 8 Simone 3,124
The absolute best forex tools ..$20 No Deposit ... (May '11) Sep 6 Nicinha 9
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••