created by: ArrowCross | May 18, 2012

Romania

236 votes

Why do Romanians lie and steal all the time?

Click on an option to vote

• To live up to their ancestors legacy.
  • It is their culture.
  • It is in their genes.
  • Other.
Comments
241 - 260 of 281 Comments Last updated Sep 11, 2013
Adi

Craiova, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Baldr wrote:
<quoted text>
That 's why you moved to the UK I assume ?
That s why you are so proud of yourself, but you dont have a honorable life? Do you consider yourself a MAN when you bark on internet like a crazy, shitty, old woman?
Is this the idea of MAN in West/North?
If yes, i pitty you, guys (or ”guys”), because you lost your hormons.

By any chance, did you ever got the thought in your brain, that almost any poor Romanian villager is more happy on his land than many from your stupid, rich, sad, pointless, without God countries? huh?

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Adi, just shut the fck up, nobody is interested in your drugged up dribbles. Stop smoking marijuana .
Adi

Craiova, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Bitch, you dont deserve your money!
Those money comes from poor people that WORK very hard for them. Your country buy their work and products for nothing.
What are you doing instead ..on this planet?
Do you deserve your life? Anything? Your fat butt?

Since: Nov 12

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
Adi, just shut the fck up, nobody is interested in your drugged up dribbles. Stop smoking marijuana .
Hey, don't attack him only cuz he said something against a brit . Or he wasn't brit ? Stop being double minded, like "love westernes when suits me but hate 'em be on the other side" . Be fucking normal ! Nobody smoke drugs when come here , excepting me of course ;^D, we just drank ! As many posters here. How could I even could thought to talk to you as my friend ?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Adi wrote:
<quoted text>
That s why you are so proud of yourself, but you dont have a honorable life? Do you consider yourself a MAN when you bark on internet like a crazy, shitty, old woman?
Is this the idea of MAN in West/North?
If yes, i pitty you, guys (or ”guys”), because you lost your hormons.
By any chance, did you ever got the thought in your brain, that almost any poor Romanian villager is more happy on his land than many from your stupid, rich, sad, pointless, without God countries? huh?
Adi ? You sound like a pretty frustrated person ? Were you an orphan in Romania ? Or were you just used by your gypsie family to beg on the street ? All I read are suggestions and you have no clue what you are talking about at all. THe only one who sounds like he lost his hormones (at least his testosterone) is you. THe fact that you put so much accent on the word MAN, might suggest you prefer the wrong side ;) Now get a life and stop whining like a little girl.
Adi

Craiova, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Baldr wrote:
<quoted text>
Adi ? You sound like a pretty frustrated person ? Were you an orphan in Romania ? Or were you just used by your gypsie family to beg on the street ? All I read are suggestions and you have no clue what you are talking about at all. THe only one who sounds like he lost his hormones (at least his testosterone) is you. THe fact that you put so much accent on the word MAN, might suggest you prefer the wrong side ;) Now get a life and stop whining like a little girl.
You are a clitoris :))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

No I'm a DICK :) That way I can reach for a clitoris the easy way ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
He would not be able to survive one hit of Marihuana, without becoming psychotic....... Oh wait... Never mind. Diagnosis was already confirmed anyway :)

By the way, it seems like there are a lot of trolls on the forum :)
Adi

Craiova, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Baldr wrote:
<quoted text>
He would not be able to survive one hit of Marihuana, without becoming psychotic....... Oh wait... Never mind. Diagnosis was already confirmed anyway :)
By the way, it seems like there are a lot of trolls on the forum :)
Hmm, the fact is that i dont need drugs to survive , like you, and i put you down at any hour in a drinking contest. I could put down few of you , if im in good mood. We dont drink like western pussies, that get psychotic after few small beer bottle (330 ml :)) wtf is that?!)
Also, the frustrated is not me, but you spending your free time on some shitty forum.

PS: We have the beer in 2,5 liters recipients, moron, and we dont yell like psycho in our own urine, on streets, after few shots, happy that we are men by now.
UrascBozgorii

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Bottom line: Hungarians are a low life nation without any history which have tried for centuries to occupate a bit of Romanian theritory in different ways, being Europe's bitch... You have succeeded in one way by hiding the truth in regard to our history but as everybody knows the Romanian saying: the lie has short feets, eventually the truth will come to surface like oil in water...

There are laud rumours that sound like this:

Romanian language is the Latin's ancestor.

In the end you should mind your own low life's in your forsaken country and try and dig their holes before you look in our garden!

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Hungarian history is 10000 times greater than Romanian history.

Your language is Latin? Please, your language is Gypsified Pig Latin.

You are right, truth will eventually come to surface, and the truth is that Transylvania is Hungarian, and we are above you lowly ciobani tribe in every single way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

UrascBozgorii wrote:
Bottom line: Hungarians are a low life nation without any history which have tried for centuries to occupate a bit of Romanian theritory in different ways, being Europe's bitch... You have succeeded in one way by hiding the truth in regard to our history but as everybody knows the Romanian saying: the lie has short feets, eventually the truth will come to surface like oil in water...
There are laud rumours that sound like this:
Romanian language is the Latin's ancestor.
In the end you should mind your own low life's in your forsaken country and try and dig their holes before you look in our garden!
This is the exact reason why the UK should pay a visit to the bottom of the north sea, after the mass emogration of our Eastern European friends of course :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Adi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, the fact is that i dont need drugs to survive , like you, and i put you down at any hour in a drinking contest. I could put down few of you , if im in good mood. We dont drink like western pussies, that get psychotic after few small beer bottle (330 ml :)) wtf is that?!)
Also, the frustrated is not me, but you spending your free time on some shitty forum.
PS: We have the beer in 2,5 liters recipients, moron, and we dont yell like psycho in our own urine, on streets, after few shots, happy that we are men by now.
Adi !! You sound like a little boywho just reached adolesense and still has some acne left on his face. You don't even know what being a man is like ;) Over here we have glasses that beat a silly 2.5 liter glass of pee, which you call beer there Real beer is for real men. Don't worry, if you ever decide to leave this forum and start living a real life without sorrows, you might reach menhood (partially) after all. The 33cl bottles are for visitors who are led by commercials and don't know shit about real beer. They still think Heineken, Budweiser or Bavaria is the shit.

“Powered by chillpills”

Since: Mar 12

Dutch Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Baldr wrote:
<quoted text>
Adi !! You sound like a little boywho just reached adolesense and still has some acne left on his face. You don't even know what being a man is like ;) Over here we have glasses that beat a silly 2.5 liter glass of pee, which you call beer there Real beer is for real men. Don't worry, if you ever decide to leave this forum and start living a real life without sorrows, you might reach menhood (partially) after all. The 33cl bottles are for visitors who are led by commercials and don't know shit about real beer. They still think Heineken, Budweiser or Bavaria is the shit.
Heineken and Budweiser are indeed pee. But keep your hands of Bavaria. Another tip: keep your filthy German hands off our beaches, you dirty sand-digger. Some day someone will accidentally bury you alive there !

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

^^ & ^

Ehmm , strange .

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Western "pee"oples and their beer . Learn to drank strong stuff , ya peewee's , not yellow/brown water .:^)

“Powered by chillpills”

Since: Mar 12

Dutch Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

-Piper- wrote:
Western "pee"oples and their beer . Learn to drank strong stuff , ya peewee's , not yellow/brown water .:^)
Haha Pee-per, you troll !

:)) If we meet I will take a bottle Czech absinth with me and see if you can survive that ;)

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Baron von Lederhosen wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha Pee-per, you troll !
:)) If we meet I will take a bottle Czech absinth with me and see if you can survive that ;)
Geezz , my shity m8 :^P , I'd drank strong shat since was born .
If ya can put on teh table something stronger than me, I'll kiss your boot ! No medical shits allowed. LOL
Adi

Craiova, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Gipsys are EUROPEAN CITIZENS and as time the westerners will consider them as a foreigner, inferior group or race, there will be no peace and European Union, but a fascist kind of empire, a primitive political state/of mind.

They must choose once for all, there, in Bruxelles, if there is a future for a real union or for chaos, european chaos, poverty, idiocy, alienation and...nothing.
The Europeans are sick to see only lies and perversions in this Bruxelles.
Adi

Craiova, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Nah, i put this comments in wrong thread :D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Romania Forum right now

Search the Romania Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Hungarians Hate Romanians So Much? (Jun '12) 5 hr Adi 180
Hungarians will never manage to take their terr... 22 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 36
why Romanian girls like Arabs & Africans? (Apr '08) Thu Dacu dd 593
Germany, World Champion Soccer Thu PROUD TO BE SERB 13
Why Romanians hate Russia? (Dec '12) Jul 18 PROUD TO BE SERB 263
Will EU Surround Russian-Speaking Island in Eas... (Oct '13) Jul 18 PROUD TO BE SERB 53
relationship with romanian men (Oct '09) Jul 15 His American Sweetheart 3,106
•••
•••