1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jhon Mcarthy

Doha, Qatar

#1 Feb 15, 2012
Hi,

I'm offering a home service massage at your door step.

if you had a hard day or wanted to have some relaxation or suffering from back and neck pain please do not hesitate to contact me for a full body massage

jhon.mcarthy@yahoo.com

30 Mins for 250
1 hr for 400

If you are a gay, this ad exclude you.
gabreilla

Doha, Qatar

#2 May 20, 2012
hi you are so expensive,,where the location? you do massage for ladys also??????? cause i have too much pain and my heart,,,
Dude

Doha, Qatar

#4 May 21, 2012
gabreilla wrote:
hi you are so expensive,,where the location? you do massage for ladys also??????? cause i have too much pain and my heart,,,
Hi Gabs... do you wanna spend some quality time with me... i am staying at the Wyndham Grand Regency hotel... let me know your email address, i will send you a mail to chat up...
It might help, just give it a try... dude_ap@yahoo.co.in
gabriella

Doha, Qatar

#5 May 21, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Gabs... do you wanna spend some quality time with me... i am staying at the Wyndham Grand Regency hotel... let me know your email address, i will send you a mail to chat up...
It might help, just give it a try... dude_ap@yahoo.co.in
wow dude you reelly came to doha,, hope you bring kuwait with you lol i really love to meet you,, welcome to qatar sweet friend of mine,,
Rutchie

Doha, Qatar

#6 May 21, 2012
Hey dude - me feemail 2 mezbe u can giv me and Gabz a message 2gtha for a god price
Dude

Doha, Qatar

#7 May 21, 2012
gabriella wrote:
<quoted text>wow dude you reelly came to doha,, hope you bring kuwait with you lol i really love to meet you,, welcome to qatar sweet friend of mine,,
Thanks Gabs for your response... Why Kuwait? where do you live? waiting to receive your email in my mailbox... will you be sending an email, i can send you more details about me if you ask anything... i am looking for a friendship and spend some quality time... do u suggest any place for a good coffee or a drink..
KHA

Doha, Qatar

#8 May 21, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Gabs for your response... Why Kuwait? where do you live? waiting to receive your email in my mailbox... will you be sending an email, i can send you more details about me if you ask anything... i am looking for a friendship and spend some quality time... do u suggest any place for a good coffee or a drink..
Go to RAMADA Hotle
Hadi

Doha, Qatar

#9 Jul 6, 2012
gabreilla wrote:
hi i do massage for Ladies am Syrian 77233400
massage for ladies

Doha, Qatar

#10 Jul 9, 2012
Rutchie wrote:
Hey dude - me feemail 2 mezbe u can giv me and Gabz a message 2gtha for a god price
you can contact jamesbroadband@gmail.com
girl

Doha, Qatar

#11 Jul 9, 2012
massage therapist mail me roxsy856@yahoo.com
hiiii

Kuwait, Kuwait

#12 Jul 9, 2012
i want to make massage
im man im kuwait 55619944
eastern

Doha, Qatar

#14 Oct 3, 2012
Hi i need massage therrapist lady at home.just massage ok i live in alkhor email me on startracke@YAHOO.COM
jollyboy

Doha, Qatar

#15 Oct 4, 2012
gabreilla wrote:
hi gabriella? can I have your contact number? email me jolly_boy21@yahoo.com
zamer

Anonymous Proxy

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Rutchie wrote:
hi dear u female can u give me massage i will pay good my emal johnsmart848@yahoo.com
Visitor

Doha, Qatar

#17 Nov 4, 2012
I want a girl to give me a massage session, I live in west bay, I will pay well, my email is adhamsabry.2012@ymail.com.
Medooo

Doha, Qatar

#20 Nov 29, 2012
Hi I am I looking for oil massage if any girl interested send me on this email mahadn00@gmail.com
Sam

Doha, Qatar

#21 Nov 29, 2012
Rutchie wrote:
Hey Rutchie... i am back in Doha and this time staying at the Marriott hotel.. let me know if you are still interested... mail me - exactain@yahoo.co.in
ali

Doha, Qatar

#22 Nov 29, 2012
if you wont im Man from bahrain i do massage naw in qatar call me im 33 y my phone is 30265253

Since: Oct 12

Doha, Qatar

#23 Nov 30, 2012
i have very soft hands for massage to ladies kindly contact me for ur satesfaction...
prety cooool

Doha, Qatar

#24 Dec 2, 2012
hai..am a proffessionally trained massaager...if you had a hard day or wanted to have some relaxation or suffering from any pain like back and neck please do not hesitate to contact me for a full body massage....just visit me saalim3447@gmail.com
contact me for a better solution....God bless u...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qatar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ready for sex for money 2 hr ram 5
Massage for Men to Man in QATAR (Jun '11) 3 hr massageMan 527
menformen 10 hr Salam 18
need money urgently, ready for sex 22 hr jery 3
help with driving license Mon Annie_ta 3
New girl in Qatar Al Wakra...need a man/woman t... (Aug '13) Sun love khan 124
Pinoy Guys ONLY (Feb '13) Sun marky 15
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••