Chocolatenlatina

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
We are an American couple with bi Blk male (bottom) and Hispanic female..looking for black muscular tops to have fun with both of us. Must be clean and not looking for one night stands. Prefer someone who isn't out there and is looking for something safe and ongoing. We are both very attractive and would like the same. Prefer a westerner/well spoken english speaker as we speak English only and trying to figure out and understand what someone else is saying is kind of a turn off.

Since: Jun 12

Doha, Qatar

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Goood morning

wel guyz im not black bt im top and good loking ,, very clean ,, so jst leme knw if u guyz intrested .

reach me at Jimy_doha@yahoo.com

cya
karthy

Doha, Qatar

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Chocolatenlatina wrote:
We are an American couple with bi Blk male (bottom) and Hispanic female..looking for black muscular tops to have fun with both of us. Must be clean and not looking for one night stands. Prefer someone who isn't out there and is looking for something safe and ongoing. We are both very attractive and would like the same. Prefer a westerner/well spoken english speaker as we speak English only and trying to figure out and understand what someone else is saying is kind of a turn off.
hi Bi black young and energtic top guy ,clean,good english speaking and looking for long time friendship.Pls contact me on karthykk0@cooltoad.com
I_can

Doha, Qatar

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Chocolatenlatina wrote:
We are an American couple with bi Blk male (bottom) and Hispanic female..looking for black muscular tops to have fun with both of us. Must be clean and not looking for one night stands. Prefer someone who isn't out there and is looking for something safe and ongoing. We are both very attractive and would like the same. Prefer a westerner/well spoken english speaker as we speak English only and trying to figure out and understand what
someone else is saying is kind of a turn off.
Got a mail I can write to?
Chocolatenlatina

Doha, Qatar

#5 Dec 31, 2012
Can u give me urs as I don't feel comfortable posting
Arab Top

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Dec 31, 2012
Chocolatenlatina wrote:
Can u give me urs as I don't feel comfortable posting
I'm not black
but I'm BI top male here
33 years
if interested drop me a line
horny_in_doha@hotmail.com
cheers
luke

Doha, Qatar

#9 Dec 31, 2012
Im 13...bi...wanna meet....weird right?
Chocolatenlatina

Doha, Qatar

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Very weird.. Please wait till you above 18 please lol
slave boy in Doha

Doha, Qatar

#11 Dec 31, 2012
do u like to use slave man ?in all BDSM action?
Chocolatenlatina

Doha, Qatar

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Not interested in bdsm
slave boy in Doha

Anonymous Proxy

#14 Jan 1, 2013
in bottom?do u like to have one bottom

Since: Dec 12

Doha, Qatar

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Chocolatenlatina wrote:
Iam not black .But bi.Professional.Clean.
Interested in long term relations

reply me

iaminnocenthehe@gmail.com
dnfm

Doha, Qatar

#16 Jan 1, 2013
luke wrote:
Im 13...bi...wanna meet....weird right?
give ur contact detail

or mail me on montishingh@gmail.com
Cani

Doha, Qatar

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Arab Top wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not black
but I'm BI top male here
33 years
if interested drop me a line
horny_in_doha@hotmail.com
cheers
May I please know as to where r u from? I m Pakistani male.

Since: Dec 12

Doha, Qatar

#21 Feb 18, 2013
slave boy in Doha wrote:
in bottom?do u like to have one bottom
contact me
qatar.joker@yahoo.com
sam

Doha, Qatar

#22 Mar 25, 2013
Chocolatenlatina wrote:
hey i am 27 male i am looking for sum fun I interested to meet you people can you people meet me wait for your ans Thx with love Sam Doha -Qatar +974-66585800
gigs

Doha, Qatar

#24 Mar 30, 2013
hi, contact me. i will send you my picture and more details. gigs19843@yahoo.com
sam

Doha, Qatar

#25 Apr 22, 2013
Chocolatenlatina wrote:
hey i am 27 male i am looking for sum fun I interested to meet you people can you people meet me wait for your ans Thx with love Sam Doha -Qatar +974-66585800 or skaskar@gmail.com
gigs

Doha, Qatar

#26 Apr 22, 2013
hi, contact me black guy with nice tool. gigs19843@yahoo.com
oss

Doha, Qatar

#27 Apr 22, 2013
I am looking a woman in age of 35 to 55 white or black doesn't matter must be some pounds any body interest please contact me to 66801545 I am in Doha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qatar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any girl need massage for good fit trainer 1 hr Sam 1
looking for bottom with a place 9 hr guylookingm 2
gay sex 9 hr guylookingm 15
Looping for a Gay Morrocan 9 hr guylookingm 16
looking m to my fun 10 hr guylookingm 1
free massage for muscular guys 10 hr lovely boy 2
i need massage now 14 hr msg 4
More from around the web