P.R., the only place Puerto Ricans will not be a minority.

Posted in the Puerto Rico Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2013
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Why do stateside 'Ricans want so bad to be powerless minorities?

All of us, 8 million, can build our own little, rich state and make it the US' best.

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

What makes you think the old people won't invade like they did in Florida and Arizona?

There's already a decent sized mainlander retirement community in Rincon. In fact, nowadays there are probably more retired Gringos than Gringo surfers and bartenders.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

LongIslander1987 wrote:
What makes you think the old people won't invade like they did in Florida and Arizona?
There's already a decent sized mainlander retirement community in Rincon. In fact, nowadays there are probably more retired Gringos than Gringo surfers and bartenders.
It has taken over a century for gringos to depopulate Puerto Rico and repopulate it with "old gringos" (the name sounds like a Hollywood movie...LOL); only to have the whole relocalization business explode right back at them...LOL

The Puerto Rican state of the US will be populated by mainland gringos of boricua roots (those are the ones who will bring English on par with Spanish).

But, everything will come at a cost.

We have to deprogram stateside 'Ricans from their minority ways, while they deprogram us from our Spanish ways....LOL

I only hope to see it; for it will not happen overnight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••