One of San Juan's metro gay beaches-Ocean Park beach.

Posted in the Puerto Rico Forum

Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Along with Condado's Vendig Street beach, it is one of the US' most famous gay beaches.

www.youtube.com/watch...
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#2 Apr 21, 2013
Watch those guys...

These are the kind of Puerto Rican hunks who have been going to this gay beach since the 1940's.

www.youtube.com/watch... - Cached
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Why is it that non gays love going to gay places?

Gays always throw the best parties, have the best clubs with the best music; wear the latest fashion...all in all, gays are the spice of life.

Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#4 Apr 21, 2013
Jorge wrote:
Watch those guys...
These are the kind of Puerto Rican hunks who have been going to this gay beach since the 1940's.
What I like best of this video is that this Earl Howard fella'(a stateside gay American) was shooting at these guys (apparently non gays) and they didn't mind at all.

That's what I love of island Puerto Rican guys, regardless if they are with their male or female lovers at their side, they always flirt and love being admired.

Love my island men!
Earl

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 19, 2013
You are so right! Glad you liked it! I am ready to get back to Ocean Park soon!
Earl

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 19, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
What I like best of this video is that this Earl Howard fella'(a stateside gay American) was shooting at these guys (apparently non gays) and they didn't mind at all.
That's what I love of island Puerto Rican guys, regardless if they are with their male or female lovers at their side, they always flirt and love being admired.
Love my island men!
And I sure enjoyed that day!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La farandula (Nov '13) 19 hr medioguarddia 129
Why is PR usually not on the list of the the be... Sat El Cacique 1
Reasons for poverty in Puerto Rico. (Jan '13) Sat justhefacts 14
Junot Diaz.......A fantastic writer. Sat El Cacique 1
Puerto Ricans who canít speak English qualify a... Apr 23 -Lea- 42
Top 5 Reasons to Go to Puerto Rico Now Apr 22 allan 2
Mayor Elect Bill Deblasio decides that he wants... (Dec '13) Apr 22 El Cacique 610
More from around the web