2011 and 2012 were the most violent year in Puerto Rico's history....So far....

Posted in the Puerto Rico Forum

TPMP

Greenwich, CT

#1 Jan 19, 2013
TPMP

Greenwich, CT

#2 Jan 19, 2013

“The King is Back!”

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#3 Jan 20, 2013
TPMP wrote:
http://www.laht.com/article.as p?CategoryId=14092&Article Id=458247
Hey what's up TPMP? Long time no see!lol Where's the old gang? Is anybody still here from the old gang? Looks like this forum has slowed down a bit. How is your new year going so far? I hope things are going well.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#4 Jan 20, 2013
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text> Hey what's up TPMP? Long time no see!lol Where's the old gang? Is anybody still here from the old gang? Looks like this forum has slowed down a bit. How is your new year going so far? I hope things are going well.
Yo Jabbar,

Good to see you posting.

What's up, man?. All is well my way. Thanks.

And you?.

Yes, this forum has slowed down a bit. It flows and ebbs. People eventually tire of the drama.

But, such is life. Nothing ever stays stagnant.

==========

Peace and blessings to you and yours.

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Crime in certain places like PR, Chicago, DC, etc is at all time highs.

The Feds need to go in and clean out the urban housing projects where much of the violent crime occurs. Just go in and sweep out all the 'garbage'. Decent people deserve to live in peace without fear of crime. Not too long ago over 800 Feds and State Police stormed into La Perla.

People have no respect for human life anymore. The FBI keeps saying violent crime is at all time low ... I don't believe them.

“The King is Back!”

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#6 Jan 20, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Jabbar,
Good to see you posting.
What's up, man?. All is well my way. Thanks.
And you?.
Yes, this forum has slowed down a bit. It flows and ebbs. People eventually tire of the drama.
But, such is life. Nothing ever stays stagnant.
==========
Peace and blessings to you and yours.
Yeah I know what you mean. I really did like joking around with Mari,ISA and Dave though. Hopefully they will come back again. But you're right,the drama does get old. Good to see you though. We had some good times.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#7 Jan 21, 2013
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know what you mean. I really did like joking around with Mari,ISA and Dave though. Hopefully they will come back again. But you're right,the drama does get old.
Dave, Isa and Mari post very seldom or do not post at all thanks to TPMP....and the guy has the nerve to complain about DRAMA...LOL

That's a good one!

Since: May 12

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#8 Jan 25, 2013
All true the most violent years in PRs history have all been under PNP leadership the 2nd most violent year ever was 1995 with 995 murders under Pedro Rossello..... and Fortuno ranking in the first, third and fourth positions with 1,135 murders 2011, 983 in 2010 and aproximately 970 in 2012.... Fortuno was the worst crime fighter PR has ever had.... good riddens....

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

#9 Jan 25, 2013
PR Mythbuster wrote:
All true the most violent years in PRs history have all been under PNP leadership the 2nd most violent year ever was 1995 with 995 murders under Pedro Rossello..... and Fortuno ranking in the first, third and fourth positions with 1,135 murders 2011, 983 in 2010 and aproximately 970 in 2012.... Fortuno was the worst crime fighter PR has ever had.... good riddens....
Yeah because the PPD (and the Soberanistas in particular) bribe the criminals to not commit crimes. You know, like what "Willito" does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La farandula (Nov '13) 23 hr medioguarddia 129
Why is PR usually not on the list of the the be... Sat El Cacique 1
Reasons for poverty in Puerto Rico. (Jan '13) Sat justhefacts 14
Junot Diaz.......A fantastic writer. Sat El Cacique 1
Puerto Ricans who canít speak English qualify a... Apr 23 -Lea- 42
Top 5 Reasons to Go to Puerto Rico Now Apr 22 allan 2
Mayor Elect Bill Deblasio decides that he wants... (Dec '13) Apr 22 El Cacique 610
More from around the web