Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

News Worthy wrote:
El Cacique is a fraud.
He posts on this forum and swears, talks politics, flirts with women but is married,
And yet on another forum he pretends to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Have you ever been spoken to by one of Jehovah's Witnesses? They don't play like El Cacique!! They are good people but his fraudulent impersonation of them hurts their reputation.
here you are over here lying. You must be very impressed with El Cacique to follow him all over Topix.

For a person who abuses elderly women and who talks filthy to them, you have no right to talk about someone else.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
here you are over here lying. You must be very impressed with El Cacique to follow him all over Topix.
For a person who abuses elderly women and who talks filthy to them, you have no right to talk about someone else.
Exactly. I have never said i was a JW. I have always made myself abundantely clear.

Yes. Not only is the troll following me here. But, he has made endless thread invoking my post name.

He is a topix loser.

==========

Here in post #497 the piece of filth poster "Newsworthy" tells the poster Jackie that he is on the precipice of performing a very degrading sexual act of humiliation on her.

And this is just one.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

JW topix is filth. The dogs can have it. I'm not going back there.

The few posters that were there have largely stopped posting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW

Thank you for posting this. I would have missed this thread otherwise. I checked in here for a couple of minutes earlier today and i happened to see your name last.

Any thread with me as the topic. I have learned to pass over. Because, i know it is one troll from here or several others from the from the JW forums and i ignore and glide right over them if that's the case.

I will mail you later.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Then we have a small faction of JW contingent here going nuts with the judging icons like a bunch of elementary school kids.

Array, MM and several others.
Prime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>BTW
Thank you for posting this. I would have missed this thread otherwise. I checked in here for a couple of minutes earlier today and i happened to see your name last.
Any thread with me as the topic. I have learned to pass over. Because, i know it is one troll from here or several others from the from the JW forums and i ignore and glide right over them if that's the case.
I will mail you later.
LOL! Yeah jose, email Letamay later, well of course because she's really not Letamay, she's someone else!

You and she are both lying sacks of shite!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

News Worthy wrote:
El Cacique is a fraud.
He posts on this forum and swears, talks politics, flirts with women but is married,
And yet on another forum he pretends to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Have you ever been spoken to by one of Jehovah's Witnesses? They don't play like El Cacique!! They are good people but his fraudulent impersonation of them hurts their reputation.
Get lost!leave Cacique alone.There's is enough bullshit and drama here in this forum.We don't need anymore crap here.Take it back to the JW forum where it belongs!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

What Cacique does is no one's business but his.Get lost and leave him alone.Get your drama out of here!Fuera de aqui!!
Pam

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Grow up Nub. He is merely reaping what he sowed.
If you are unhappy you have plenty of threads to run to.
I am pretty sure you need to post another song title or famous quote.
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

i like that name el cacique...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Nubeluz wrote:
What Cacique does is no one's business but his.Get lost and leave him alone.Get your drama out of here!Fuera de aqui!!
Thank you, cupcake! You're very sweet.

We may have to go back to our spot.

==========

BTW

I told you before...But, it will be my pleasure as a gentlemen to tell you once more if i may.

You are a beautiful girl. God bless you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen wrote:
Yep. I like it to. Thanks, man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Yes. I like it, too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

I replied back twice by mistake..My bad!
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. I like it to. Thanks, man.
i'm a woman lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Prime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Yeah jose, email Letamay later, well of course because she's really not Letamay, she's someone else!
You and she are both lying sacks of shite!
Who's Leta-whoever?

Simply and i haven't been mailing too long. Very few time actually. She seems like a very nice lady.

She is not JWF. I hope JWF is doing well wherever she is. So, please, leave the drama over in the JW forums.

Thank you.

Have a good night, Prime!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
i'm a woman lol
Oops, sorry.

OK. Yes, i like my name as well, ma'am.

So, are you Puerto Rican?.
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Oops, sorry.
OK. Yes, i like my name as well, ma'am.
So, are you Puerto Rican?.
no, i'm spanish creole

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
no, i'm spanish creole
Interesting. So, are you from LA area?

You're people are originally from Louisiana area, right?.

You know how to make Gumbo?...I Love me some Gumbo!...LOL!
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. So, are you from LA area?
You're people are originally from Louisiana area, right?.
You know how to make Gumbo?...I Love me some Gumbo!...LOL!
lmfao interesting that this was rated as "mean" and "racy" haha! I know how to make a JAMMIN gumbo honey. make you wanna slap yo mamma! I also know how to make some red beans and rice and fried plantains and jambalaya and bananas foster. I dunno if you've had any proper gumbo unless it was made by a bona fide creole, and even then who's to say they know how to make it you know haha? Very few ppl have had proper gumbo it's an expensive dish to make and it's hard to make it right.

My family is originally from that area, yes...well...more like South Louisiana and West Florida (which is the southernmost strip of Mississippi extending all the way down to Miami, FL). I am from los angeles though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
lmfao interesting that this was rated as "mean" and "racy" haha! I know how to make a JAMMIN gumbo honey. make you wanna slap yo mamma! I also know how to make some red beans and rice and fried plantains and jambalaya and bananas foster. I dunno if you've had any proper gumbo unless it was made by a bona fide creole, and even then who's to say they know how to make it you know haha? Very few ppl have had proper gumbo it's an expensive dish to make and it's hard to make it right.
My family is originally from that area, yes...well...more like South Louisiana and West Florida (which is the southernmost strip of Mississippi extending all the way down to Miami, FL). I am from los angeles though.
LOL!...I know, right!...That's the posters from the JW forums...They go OCD with the icons. That's why we know it's them. We never had this issue before.."Let them work it out"..LOL!

They are upset because they see a positive forum here without all the religious BS and endless arguments that's a requisite part of that forum.

==========

Here in this forum...We just post about PR and Latin American in general.

==========

So, you could make me gumbo, huh?

Fried bananas, Jambalaya, Red beans and rice...I just ate a couple of hours ago but you are making me hungry...LOL!

I try not to eat before i retire. Not good.

So, are there only certain spices that one can find down there that may be difficult to get over here when trying to cook Creole style?

We had a creole restaurant here. I can't recall it's name now.

Food was slamming!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of85
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••