PR murder rate so far for 2013 is mov...
TPMP

Maspeth, NY

#21 Jan 31, 2013
justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s like saying all prisoners are saints
What kills me about PR “ Environmentalist” is where the H##L are they in educating the people NOT to throw the trash in the streets.
Since I DON’T see ANY adds or signs in PR about fines for littering etc, then there are NO such Environmentalist in PR. All there doing is mimicking their counter part Dems in the states..
Wanna bet those Environmentalist also throw trash around like all the natives do...
There is a trash issue in the island.

Even in still fairly pristine parts of the islands center. They dump cars and parts on the side of road.
TPMP

Maspeth, NY

#22 Jan 31, 2013
justhefacts wrote:
TPMP
What is happening in PR is reflective in what’s happening in the states and this Gun Control BS the Dem bitch about..
Lets sit back and apply some basic common sense and cause and effect.
States had guns for 100s of years. They used to carry them on their hips. No mass killings of strangers per say, low murder ratio. Fast forward, look at how LOW murders and mass shooting were back in the early 60s. So as a scientist what changed. Guns were in the public hands during all those time periods. So GUNS itself is not the variable here..
So the next questions if guns didn’t change then what did….. Peoples general mentality had to changed. So what or whom caused this.. I have that answer
Back in and up to the 60s most of TV was family shows. Sitcoms were Leave it to Beaver, Any Griffith show, Walt Disney, Call of the Wild. Dick Van Dyke, Brady Bunch, Etc. T.V. program was and is a HUGE influence on a society.
Then came the dems hippies and the Laugh-in show in the late 60s that was almost banned. There was the start of SHOCK T.V. the Dems loved. Then in the 70s it was Dems Sat Night Live. Now look at all the T.V. shows and the language on T.V. Dems tout oooh its ART… Its expression, then little Johnny is acting out and the dems say. Ooh hes just expressing himself. Dems then took silent Prayer out of school. Now no respect for a higher being GOD etc. Dems took Spanking out of school. Now no respect for athuriorty. Dems PROMOTE the more Screwed up your are that makes you stand out is makes you Special.. Then add today’s commercial and Sitcoms making the Male look stupid and the females are more superior
With all that in place the dems further pushed the ideology of Welfare Entitlement mentality brainwashing masses into thinking they DERSEVE it and if you DON’T get it you are less or getting ripped off.
So PR a welfare island. And the Dem gimmy thrives like a drug/cancer in PR. So if your NOT special or important prove it through being TUFF and Wield Power and SHOOT the person that you don’t like that talks bad about you..
Look at the states.. CNN gives a TON of air time to a mass shooting and then this makes that kid/person famous and then another mass shooting happens because that person feels “Less” and not,“Special” and the world against him. So he feels NOT important so to be SUPER important in an act of desperation lets do a mass shooting and just KILL people to vent their inner anger and go out famous ,,
If you Look at all of this in a scientific way and plug in human conditioning Bingo.. Murders…
BUT Obama and his Dems thinks GUN Control is at issue!!!!! Id LOVE to take Obama and state side dems and show there is SO MUCH gun control in PR there are NO public Gun shops and THAT didn’t stop over 1000 killings last year'
What do you think of Obama immigration proposal?.

Now, McCain is talking about derailing if it includes the partners of gays.

Here we go again....LOL!
TPMP

United States

#23 Jan 31, 2013
Barceloneta murders of two young people.

This is a civil war dressed up as crime stats

http://www.wapa.tv/noticias/locales/ejecutan-...

Since: Oct 12

Marlboro, NJ

#24 Feb 1, 2013
I think there are only 3 or 4 authorizes FFL dealers on the island. Yet ironically it has one of the highest violent crime rates in the nation ...

It's not about guns, it's about CONTROL - the ultimate goal of the Dems.
Eramos tan pobre

Hollywood, FL

#25 Feb 1, 2013
LongIslander1987 wrote:
I think there are only 3 or 4 authorizes FFL dealers on the island. Yet ironically it has one of the highest violent crime rates in the nation ...
It's not about guns, it's about CONTROL - the ultimate goal of the Dems.
Military weapons do not belong in society, assualt weapons come to mind.

When the founding fathers came up with the second amendment , it probably took a minute or two to loaod one of those round balls into your gun, they never imagined what we have now.

I want a 50 calliber machine gun mounted on my roof and the ammo that go with it , I don't see why not , as it is my second amendment right according to NRA.

When you live in a society with other people you must hace laws and regulations or we kill each other , when you move to your own island than do what you want.

It is not unreasonable to have certain gun laws and regardless of what "Sky is falling" Limbaugh and Beck say, the gvmt does not want to infringe on anyone but certain military style weapons do not belong in society.

Chico disculpame porque eramos tan pobre.

Marlboro, NJ

#26 Feb 1, 2013
Eramos tan pobre wrote:
<quoted text>
Military weapons do not belong in society, assualt weapons come to mind.
When the founding fathers came up with the second amendment , it probably took a minute or two to loaod one of those round balls into your gun, they never imagined what we have now.
I want a 50 calliber machine gun mounted on my roof and the ammo that go with it , I don't see why not , as it is my second amendment right according to NRA.
When you live in a society with other people you must hace laws and regulations or we kill each other , when you move to your own island than do what you want.
It is not unreasonable to have certain gun laws and regardless of what "Sky is falling" Limbaugh and Beck say, the gvmt does not want to infringe on anyone but certain military style weapons do not belong in society.
Chico disculpame porque eramos tan pobre.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y3RgDknasAsXX
The British soldier of the 1770s was trained to fire 3-4 rounds per minute.

The Land Pattern Musket (aka "the Brown Bess") was the 'assault rifle' of it's day. Even more scary was the dreaded Kentucky long rifle.
Eramos tan pobre

Hollywood, FL

#27 Feb 1, 2013
LongIslander1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
The British soldier of the 1770s was trained to fire 3-4 rounds per minute.
The Land Pattern Musket (aka "the Brown Bess") was the 'assault rifle' of it's day. Even more scary was the dreaded Kentucky long rifle.
Fair enough but that is a far cry from what we have now, A hand gun with 6 rounds is more than enough for anyone to protect their home and as far as hunting goes I would think that an automatic weapon would be like hitting the prey with a chainsaw.

I do not think that banning certain weapons is unreasonable and esp now where school shootings are sadly becoming monthly.

Canada has about 70% of the population with one type of gun or another, they are well armed but even they have restrictions.
In fairness they also do not seem to have the negro,hispano y blanco mierda which we have which shoot innocent people daily .

"Prohibited firearms include:
Handguns
with a barrel length inferior to 105 millimetres (4.1 in), or;
that are designed to discharge .25 or .32 calibre ammunition;
exceptions are stated in the Regulations Prescribing Exclusions from Certain Definitions of the Criminal Code International Sporting Competition Handguns[29]
Rifles and shotguns that have been altered by sawing, cutting or any other means, so that:
the barrel length is inferior to 457 millimetres (18.0 in)(regardless of overall length), or;
the overall length is inferior to 660 millimetres (26 in)
Firearms which have fully automatic fire capability, or "converted automatics" (i.e.: firearms which were originally semi-automatic, but have been modified to discharge ammunition in an automatic fashion)
Firearms prescribed as prohibited by the Regulations Prescribing Certain Firearms and other Weapons, Components and Parts of Weapons, Accessories, Cartridge Magazines, Ammunition and Projectiles as Prohibited or Restricted (SOR/98-462)[23]:
Firearm capable of discharging dart or other object carrying electrical current or substance, including Taser Public Defender and any variant or modified version of it
Firearm known as SSS-1 Stinger and any similar firearm designed or of a size to fit in the palm of the hand
Carbines, rifles and shotguns of designs commonly known as, including any variants or modified versions of them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_...
Eramos tan pobre

Hollywood, FL

#28 Feb 1, 2013
In Florida they banned massages at night , I do find it bit funny how massages are now or soon will be banned at night yet they do not want automatic weapons banned.

It is their answer to late night bogus massage places but hotels in Doral and health type spas are also included under the law.

Even married couples or dating couples can not engage in massages after 10pm , lol kidding but I would not doubt that some couple in bible belt will now be arrested due to this law.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-01-20/n...

Marlboro, NJ

#29 Feb 1, 2013
Your in favor of gun control, I am not. I will agree to disagree! Different opinions make the world go round.

The "Bible Belt" is a whole different universe. Strange people from that land ... scary people like Rick Santorum. Can you believe that in some parts of the "Bible Belt" they still have "dry cities/counties" in 2013?

And God help you if you drive through these small towns with a NY license plate ...
justhefacts

United States

#30 Feb 3, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think of Obama immigration proposal?.
Here we go again....LOL!
The Immigration should NEVER been an issue in the FIRST place. Lets go back to the beginning,, This is exactly what that saying is when your in the swamp uo to your but in alligators its hard to remind yourself the main objective was too drain the swamp:::

This problem would have NEVER existed if it weren’t for the DEM BS Dysfunctional Math,,,, The DEMs illglas have been killing our pay rates since the 70s and now Dems WELFARE Mexican have been KILLING our U.S> Budgets federally and locally..

ALL illegals should be deported plain and simple. They did it before called Operation Wet back. and it worked. TPMP just for starters 48% of ALL births in 2100 were paid by Medicaid. Its bad enough the strain on U.S. Tax payers for the Minorities baby factories VS Welfare takes but to ad to this 10 fold in INSANE.. This has gone WAY Beyond Bleeding Liberals feeling. It’s the next big Fiscal Cliff that the U.S> WONT return from. Look at PR and how it’s a welfare island over 40% quitting school there and everybody competing for the same job. Think in the 10s of millions heree in the states. The last time there was Amnesty the U.S. was off 3 times what they thought were illegals, So far the Mexican and the minorities for that matter have NOT left ONE copper penny on U.S. tax coffers after aprial 15th. That said of the Legal citizens in the U.S. 50.4% of all U.S. births were minorities in 2011. That number combined with what I just told you will also BANKRUPT the U.S. and what…. we want Amnesty to fast track U.S. falling as a world

If History books are written in FACTS it wll be said the Dems are SOLEY responsible for Killing a world Super Power. Just about Everything they touch goes to hell.. Look at today’s U.S. poverty rates at 13% because of Dems Welfare China even being a communist coutry only has a 2.5% poverty rate.. But one chills law STOPS that Poverty rate and also creates HEAVY competition..

Look at the numbers on my next post..
justhefacts

United States

#31 Feb 3, 2013
TPMP wrote:
Here we go again....LOL!
WHERE do you get this CNN DEM CRAP!!!!! Ive researched this years ago and HAVE those numbers

Obviously your are Dem Math handicapped

http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.h ...

http://www.fairus.org/site/DocServer/USCostSt ...

http://www.conservapedia.com/Illegal_immigrat ...

Households headed by illegal aliens imposed more than $26.3 billion in costs on the federal government in 2002 and paid only $16 billion in taxes, creating a net fiscal deficit of almost $10.4 billion $2,700 per illegal household.

Costs are Medicaid ($2.5 billion); treatment for the uninsured ($2.2 billion); food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches ($1.9 billion); the federal prison and court systems ($1.6 billion); and federal aid to schools ($1.4 billion). With nearly two-thirds of illegal aliens lacking a high school degree, the primary reason they create a fiscal deficit is their low education levels and resulting low incomes and tax payments, not their legal status or heavy use of most social services. On average, the costs that illegal households impose on federal coffers are less than half that of other households, but their tax payments are only one-fourth that of other households.

If illegal aliens were given amnesty and began to pay taxes and use services like households headed by legal immigrants with the same education levels, the estimated annual net fiscal deficit would increase from $2,700 per household to nearly $7,700, for a total net cost of $29 billion.

The estimated number of illegal immigrants in the United States in 2005 was about 12 million.

$397 billion dollars have been paid to families containing illegal immigrants through social services since 1996. Most of the money goes to schooling for U.S. citizens and for children.

The number of illegal aliens who are in prison is over 300,000, about 3% of the total.
Sex offenders comprised 2% of illegals who have been arrested. Nearly one million sex crimes were committed by illegal immigrants in the United States, in the seven years 1999-2006. Each sex offender averaged 4 victims.

On average, the costs that illegal households impose are less than half that of other households. In terms of welfare use, receipt of cash assistance programs by illegals tends to be very low, while Medicaid use, though significant, is still less than for other households.

California spent more than 11 billion dollars per year on illegal immigrants. California is seeking the federal government to bail them out of their financial deficit.

There are some 7 million illegal immigrants in this country who lack health insurance, according to the Pew Hispanic Center....
justhefacts

United States

#32 Feb 3, 2013
TPMP wrote:
Here we go again....LOL!
2010 Statistics
Data compiled from Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Homeland Security reports indicate:
§ 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
§ 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
§ 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles , Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
§ 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals
§ 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals
§ 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals
§ 29%(630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and Federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually
§ 53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
§ 50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens
§ 71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport coyotes".
§ 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.
§ 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for
the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens
§ 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for
the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.
§ 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the US to illegal alien parents in just one year, making 380,000 babies automatically US citizens.
§ 97.2% of all costs incurred from those illegal births were paid by the American taxpayers..
'
justhefacts

United States

#33 Feb 3, 2013
TPMP sorry for this part below in my response to your equation > I copied these Facts from another area on Topix to which is on this topic
justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
WHERE do you get this CNN DEM CRAP!!!!! Ive researched this years ago and HAVE those numbers
Obviously your are Dem Mat
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Feb 4, 2013
More killings over the weekend.

http://www.wapa.tv/noticias/locales/doble-ase...
TPMP

Elmhurst, NY

#35 Feb 4, 2013
justhefacts wrote:
TPMP sorry for this part below in my response to your equation > I copied these Facts from another area on Topix to which is on this topic
<quoted text>
It's all good. I gathered that.

I get you and i often finds myself nodding in agreement with you.

==========

These are some trying times for our country.

My concern at this point is what kind of message is this sending if we pass this?.

Will we eventually get ANOTHER WAVE of people who think they can just ilegally immigrate here and flout our laws?

Marlboro, NJ

#36 Feb 4, 2013
If we allow Congress to pass this bill we will be hammering a nail in the coffin of this nation.

With millions of Americans out of work this is the last thing we need.
TPMP

Rego Park, NY

#37 Feb 6, 2013
LongIslander1987 wrote:
If we allow Congress to pass this bill we will be hammering a nail in the coffin of this nation.
With millions of Americans out of work this is the last thing we need.
And is there no serious talk of additional border security. I sure must have missed it if there was. Obama just payed his usual lip service and talking points on the issue.

I would like to see seriously beefed up militarized borders.

No mo free passes to just walk across.

Marlboro, NJ

#38 Feb 6, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>And is there no serious talk of additional border security. I sure must have missed it if there was. Obama just payed his usual lip service and talking points on the issue.
I would like to see seriously beefed up militarized borders.
No mo free passes to just walk across.
Of course not, I suspect many far left Dems want something like the Schengen Agreement in the European Union where countries cannot have border controls or border guard forces.

The Dems would do away with the Border Patrol if they could.
TPMP

Rego Park, NY

#39 Feb 19, 2013
3 senior citizens killed in seperate home invasion robberies.

http://www.vocero.com/tres-sexagenarios-asesi...
TPMP

Rego Park, NY

#40 Feb 19, 2013
This is a moral crisis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Puerto Ricans THINK they're AMERICAN? (Oct '11) Sat Gangsta 1,183
Where is jorge ? Sat Alank 6
Puerto rican women haters Jan 12 Desired1 1
Why do Puerto Ricans Hate African-Americans? (Jun '12) Jan 11 Alank 219
News puerto rico democrat corner (Oct '07) Jan 11 Alank 155
Puerto Rico is in a financial and polical crises. Jan 11 Alank 4
News Velez leaves PAL boxing, returns to Puerto Rico... (Jan '08) Jan 10 Pal boxing 3
More from around the web