Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#2 Apr 26, 2013
El cacique wrote:
http://www.vocero.com/en-ascen so-la-violencia-en-vieques/
Bronx's NewYoRicans are as violent as ever; their only concern is violence in Puerto Rico!
El cacique

New York, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Bronx's NewYoRicans are as violent as ever; their only concern is violence in Puerto Rico!
One of us has to be the mature one.

I will elect myself to be that person.

As to your question. Although, you were being sarcastic as usual.

I enjoy NY state.

I enjoy Puerto Rico.

==========

I concern myself with my own. That's my sole concern.

==========

Since you have no kids and it appears that you have oodles of time. You should go volunteer with some poor student or do something along those lines. Do your part to make PR better.

All this place does is serve your fragile EGO.

Go help somebody Jorge. It will make a world of difference in your life. Dedicate your time and assets toward helping someone more disadvantaged than you in Puerto Rico.

Where are you contributing your resources to help the status issue move on along?. Do you have any contacts within PNP?.

Make moves, Jorge..Make it happen.

TIR and i both suggested that to you back in November.

There is so much that you can do to make yourself a more productive citizen of your state.

==========

Enjoy the rest of your day, Jorge.

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

#4 Apr 26, 2013
I too have suggested that Jorge do something with the PNP ... join one of the many pro-statehood groups like Estadidas Unidas or Iguladad.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 26, 2013
The bridge to Vieques....Is it a good idea??....

http://www.city-data.com/forum/u-s-territorie...
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#6 Apr 26, 2013
LongIslander1987 wrote:
I too have suggested that Jorge do something with the PNP ... join one of the many pro-statehood groups like Estadidas Unidas or Iguladad.
Are you involved in any group which helps hundreds of thousands of poor New Yorkers of Puerto Rican roots, who have been there for generations, already?
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#7 Apr 26, 2013
El cacique wrote:
The bridge to Vieques....Is it a good idea??....
http://www.city-data.com/forum/u-s-territorie...
Occupy your "extremely little head" with building a psychological bridge between (poverty stricken, drug affected) South Bronx and Manhattan's East Side (NYC's richest enclave).

West Islip, NY

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you involved in any group which helps hundreds of thousands of poor New Yorkers of Puerto Rican roots, who have been there for generations, already?
I can't help them, only they can help themselves.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#9 Apr 26, 2013
LongIslander1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
"they"????
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#10 Apr 26, 2013
LongIslander1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you do something for "them" (???).

West Islip, NY

#11 Apr 26, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you do something for "them" (???).
I don't believe in handouts, I believe in temporary and limited hand ups until that person can get back on their feet with a regular income. Education is also essential.

Furthermore are you aware of the cost of living in NYC? "Poor" in NYC is not the same as poor in say North Carolina.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#12 Apr 26, 2013
LongIslander1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in handouts, I believe in temporary and limited hand ups until that person can get back on their feet with a regular income. Education is also essential.
Furthermore are you aware of the cost of living in NYC? "Poor" in NYC is not the same as poor in say North Carolina.
Do something about equality among each and every New Yorker.

Poor New Yorkers pay the same taxes and deserve to climb out their poverty cycle (to which many have been chained for generations).

No excuse for economic, power, social and educational inequalities in the world's richest city.

Shame on you New York!

Location hidden

#13 Apr 26, 2013
You notice how Jorge is trying to tap dance around the original question.

He does this "shuffle and slide" all the time.

He has stated that he is wealthy and very well educated...So he has "SET THE BAR" quite high for himself.

He says that his father was in the Armed services and he himself is an accomplished academic..God only knows....Why only a familiarity with UPR?....Who knows?.

He certainly has plenty of leisure time.

So, why cant he contribute more of his resources in one way or another?.

Why can't he be..... say a benefactor?.

Why can't he tutor?. Volunteer doing work in shelter?. Volunteering at PNP headquarters and so on and so forth?... You folks get the idea.

Why doesn't he know any politicians for someone who CLAIMS to be a part of the islands elite?.

After all.. He has repeatedly stated that he is EXTREMELY WEALTHY...He has made that quite clear.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

JORGE IS A UTTER AND COMPLETE FRAUD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cuba's popularity concerns Caribbean tourism of... Wed WE JUST DONT CARE 368
Pedro Pierluisi Wed ALLANKs 11
Cacique says he has fully proven I do not live ... Wed ALLANKs 14
El nino Wed ALLANKs 27
News Aimbridge Hospitality buys 387-room hotel in Pu... Wed El Cacique 1
News Lessons learned from traveling with baby on Pue... Wed El Cacique 1
News Hedge funds want Puerto Rico to cut spending to... Wed El Cacique 11
More from around the web