Gitano

Miami, FL

#21 Feb 13, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hermano,
Alguna gente ni sabe de dónde es.
Sólo porque uno de sus viejos nació en un sitio y ellos en otro (viene alguien y le dice que "..tú eres ésto porque así es cómo debe ser...")...LOL
Si tú naciste en Cuba y te trajeron de bebé a EEUU (por Pedro Pan o whatever)...¿De dónde eres tú al final del día?
Yo vine en el mariel boat lift y cuando tenia 2 anos pero la verdad es que mi "pais" mi sangre es NY, no con esta gente y para mi cuba ni los "miami" cubanos me importa un culo.

Tambien me pregunto como una persona puede pasar 54 anos comiendo mierda en calle ocho y gritando cuba libre como unos maric@nes sin huevos , sin action y con un ejército de politicos corrupto y eso es lo que veo aqui.

"De dónde eres tú al final del día?"

Una pregunta buenisima y hablas la verdad.
Jorge

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#22 Feb 13, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
.... let me stop have a lovely night :)
mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text> ...Your little sarcasm doesn't face me :)
What ever happen to the "...have a lovely night..." wishes?????
Gitano

Miami, FL

#23 Feb 13, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text> We shouldn't generalize, it creates division, but unfortunately that will never change. Whatever happen to measuring a person by their deeds, character and contributions? Wait wasn't this thread about the hatred against gay marriage?
Lol "fighting" happens . Keep in mind that people who post as a whole are more political and just opinionated more so than those who watch Caso Cerrado , lol.

I actually know two local "want to be" actors who were on that show the whole case was bogus .

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#24 Feb 13, 2013
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
I support gay marriage 100%, TMP thinks that it will be forced upon the Church but that is not the case at all, it is just about equal rights under the law and recognized legal marriage in every state not just NY but not the south.
The Church isn't being imposed upon , it is the church who is imposing upon the rights of others by fighting equality.
I see that as no different than sharia law where Muslims impose their will, beliefs on others.
Religion is great but has no business near gvmt , esp since so many corrupt, self serving politicians in both parties hide behind religion.
I don't agree with his views on gay marriage. I think they should have equal rights to get married just like the rest of us. I agree with you the church has no business getting involved, let people live that's what I always say.
Jorge

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#25 Feb 13, 2013
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
"De dónde eres tú al final del día?"
Una pregunta buenisima y hablas la verdad.
Exacto.

Toda la vida adulta y adolescente teniendo sexo con otros hombres como yo; un buen día me acuesto con una mujer-¿eso qué diferencia hace?

¿Qué clasificación me impondrán?

Sexo es sexo y es algo tan natural como respirar (y si es entre "consenting adults")-¿cuál es la obsesisón con el odio?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#26 Feb 13, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What ever happen to the "...have a lovely night..." wishes?????
I still wish you a lovely night :) why wouldn't I? You was the first one to welcome me to the forum...
Jorge

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#27 Feb 13, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text> I still wish you a lovely night :) why wouldn't I? You was the first one to welcome me to the forum...
Confrontation is not sarcasm (for me).

I always try to be consistent and politely confront people with their own messages.

No need for hate speech or other disruptive wording which leads nobody anywhere.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#28 Feb 13, 2013
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol "fighting" happens . Keep in mind that people who post as a whole are more political and just opinionated more so than those who watch Caso Cerrado , lol.
I actually know two local "want to be" actors who were on that show the whole case was bogus .
I don't watch caso cerrado lol, I just tend to look at people more so on their character than their nationality that's all. I know a lot of people obviously have their perspectives and judgements about who is superior but that's really not my way of thinking.
Jorge

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#29 Feb 13, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text> ...I know a lot of people obviously have their perspectives and judgements about who is superior but that's really not my way of thinking.
I call on opinionated people, who love to pontificate, use religion to oppress and hate and selectively use the Christian Holy Scriptures without applying it to themselves.

in this case, a NewYorican used Topix to further his hate speech.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#30 Feb 13, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Confrontation is not sarcasm (for me).
I always try to be consistent and politely confront people with their own messages.
No need for hate speech or other disruptive wording which leads nobody anywhere.
I understand that but you also need to keep in mind that a lot of things that you write can be misinterpreted, which happens all the time. I just assume you were being sarcastic due to the emphasis on just a small part of what I wrote, but like we say out here there's no bad blood. You welcomed me very kindly, so I really do wish you and Gitano a good night. Happy valentine's day
Redd

Saratoga Springs, NY

#31 Feb 13, 2013
amazing how the Cubans dont feel that way about us...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32 Feb 13, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
I call on opinionated people, who love to pontificate, use religion to oppress and hate and selectively use the Christian Holy Scriptures without applying it to themselves.
in this case, a NewYorican used Topix to further his hate speech.
I agree, I see a lot of that going on people don't practice what they preach. The bible says, "judge not, that you be not judged" but apparently a lot of Christians do not apply that smh
True Love

Culpeper, VA

#33 Feb 14, 2013
They should be able to choose who they love and want to marry. I'm a born and raised Catholic and still have my respects for the lord but I think it's ridiculous to think you're going to hell for loving someone.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#34 Feb 14, 2013
True Love wrote:
They should be able to choose who they love and want to marry. I'm a born and raised Catholic and still have my respects for the lord but I think it's ridiculous to think you're going to hell for loving someone.
I was raised Christian and one thing I noticed from some churches in Puerto Rico and the churches out here in CT is that being gay is looked at as the worst sin in the world. There's a strong dislike, I remember taking my bestfriend who happens to be gay to a church I use to attend too and I was so embarrassed when the whole gay subject was brought on, I looked at my friend and he felt very awkward. When I left I was livid, people are dieng, self destructing and in deep need of God and yet the gay topic continues to surface as though it is the most appalling thing on earth. I feel bad for the type of discrimination they face its ridiculous. I'm not gay but we all have experienced discrimination and its not a good feeling.
Jorge

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#35 Feb 14, 2013
Hate against any LGBTTY has to be confronted with the same strength as racism (anywhere it raises its ugly head).
Gitano

Miami, FL

#36 Feb 14, 2013
Jorge wrote:
Hate against any LGBTTY has to be confronted with the same strength as racism (anywhere it raises its ugly head).
Entonce no vayas al foro de cuba porque ahi la palabra "maric@n" se usa sin parar.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#37 Feb 14, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
I call on opinionated people, who love to pontificate, use religion to oppress and hate and selectively use the Christian Holy Scriptures without applying it to themselves.
in this case, a NewYorican used Topix to further his hate speech.
Lol ,el problema tuyo es que el es de NY.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#38 Feb 14, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text> I understand that but you also need to keep in mind that a lot of things that you write can be misinterpreted, which happens all the time. I just assume you were being sarcastic due to the emphasis on just a small part of what I wrote, but like we say out here there's no bad blood. You welcomed me very kindly, so I really do wish you and Gitano a good night. Happy valentine's day
Oh how funny ,for some reason I thought you were an elderly lady .

GET OUT of Topix while there is still time for you before you change for the worse. I would say the same to Nebulez but she has a bit of a temper.
Jorge

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#39 Feb 14, 2013
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ,el problema tuyo es que el es de NY.
Que el odio sea de parte de un NewYorican con comparte los ADNs de mi gente, ese es mi problema....

Pero, como dijo el Apostol Martí, mi vino será amargo (y hay que joderse...LOL)...

No, el gran Martí no dijo eso, dijo:

"...mi vino será amrago, pero es mi vino..."

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

#40 Feb 14, 2013
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how funny ,for some reason I thought you were an elderly lady .
GET OUT of Topix while there is still time for you before you change for the worse. I would say the same to Nebulez but she has a bit of a temper.
On the contrary ... she's quite a good looking young lady!

I encourage all comers to stick around. We could use some more conversation around these parts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 4 hr One way or another 20
Feliz Navidad PR Forum (Dec '09) 10 hr HairyGuy 33
Mayor Elect Bill Deblasio decides that he wants... (Dec '13) 10 hr medioguarddia 404
Obama to renew diplomatic ties with Cuba. 10 hr El Cacique 21
Several Beached Whales Rescued in Puerto Rico 10 hr El Cacique 8
La farandula (Nov '13) 11 hr medioguarddia 78
Another thread dies....The music thread. 12 hr El Cacique 23
More from around the web