Interracial dating...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Pros and Cons?

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

#2 Dec 15, 2012
I have nothing against interracial dating. I think Black and Hispanic women are beautiful. Eventually "mixed race" will be the majority of Americans.

Obviously the biggest obstacle is going to come from the racist thugs who cannot see beyond skin color.

Here's what I have noticed the most:

- White guy/Black girl
- Hispanic guy/White girl
- White guy/Hispanic girl
- White guy/Asian girl

I rarely see Asian guys with other races and Black guys with other races.

Location hidden

#3 Dec 15, 2012
I think that it's a great thing, if the person is what you're looking for then why not go for it especially if there's things in common. I think religion can become a problem if both people don't share the same believes also some customs. I'm seeing more interracial couples more now than ever around my way, so I agree there's going to be a lot of mixtures lol. I see tons of black guys dating Hispanic women out here in CT. Back when I use to live in NY I saw it as well. I think its interesting depending what state you're from how different the interracial couples are. I never really dated outside of my race not because I was prejudice but I just felt more comfortable but I keep an open mind you never know. Thanks for your response
whitefists

Downey, CA

#4 Dec 16, 2012
mysterysilence wrote:
I think that it's a great thing, if the person is what you're looking for then why not go for it especially if there's things in common. I think religion can become a problem if both people don't share the same believes also some customs. I'm seeing more interracial couples more now than ever around my way, so I agree there's going to be a lot of mixtures lol. I see tons of black guys dating Hispanic women out here in CT. Back when I use to live in NY I saw it as well. I think its interesting depending what state you're from how different the interracial couples are. I never really dated outside of my race not because I was prejudice but I just felt more comfortable but I keep an open mind you never know. Thanks for your response
Your mind has been rotted by liberal thoughts and ideas. coon with coon b22ner with b22ner zipperhead should be with zipperhead and and whites with whites. Whats wrong with people? It is not a beautiful thing its ugly and its worst than a man with another man

Location hidden

#5 Dec 16, 2012
whitefists wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind has been rotted by liberal thoughts and ideas. coon with coon b22ner with b22ner zipperhead should be with zipperhead and and whites with whites. Whats wrong with people? It is not a beautiful thing its ugly and its worst than a man with another man
LOL, I'm sorry but I had to laugh reading your comment. I hope you don't feel too Strongly about interracial couples because they're increasing like an inetable epidemic. Whatever makes people happy, who am I to say who people should date? That's not my life. My mind has not been rotten by liberal thoughts I just don't live in a box like some other people. Life is good relax :)
Ok please

Jamestown, NY

#6 Dec 31, 2012
I'm Dominican and panama women and my husband is Puerto Rican !! My son they tell you straight up I'm Puerto Rican !!! Lol nothing wrong with dating other race's do what makes you happy

Location hidden

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Ok please wrote:
I'm Dominican and panama women and my husband is Puerto Rican !! My son they tell you straight up I'm Puerto Rican !!! Lol nothing wrong with dating other race's do what makes you happy
that's a good thing, I remember when I was growing up, it was so frown upon, like people will say you're ruining your "race" its a disgrace, especially if you're a women you wouldn't hear the end of it. funny thing is I'm not even close to my 30s and you hear the same bs.People seem to be more open minded about it but there's still tons of people that are disgusted by the whole idea. Thanks for sharing
I knew it

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Damn I'm white and that guy pisses me off, he must be from the south

“Psalms 47:1-9”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 24, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text> that's a good thing, I remember when I was growing up, it was so frown upon, like people will say you're ruining your "race" its a disgrace, especially if you're a women you wouldn't hear the end of it. funny thing is I'm not even close to my 30s and you hear the same bs.People seem to be more open minded about it but there's still tons of people that are disgusted by the whole idea. Thanks for sharing
I am white and my husband is Mexican. We dated in the mid to late 60's.
I know all about the problems you can have with a mixed marriage.
I think it is much easier these days than it was then,. and we still get comments occasionally.
You just ignore the ignorant and keep going.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Puerto Rican men so sexy? (Feb '12) 19 hr Cheo 41
Dead Puerto Rican taxi driver, 73, gets proppe... Wed La Femme Accident 3
Jehovah's Witnesses in Puerto Rico Wed La Femme Accident 77
80% of stateside Puerto Ricans speak English at... (Jan '14) Tue NorCal Native 1,018
Puerto Rico, You Lovely Islandů ... you're dead... Mon allan 2
Memorializing Puerto Rican veterans May 25 allan 1
Why Every American Should Care About Puerto Ric... May 25 allan 1
More from around the web