Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2013
Jorge

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 19, 2013
 
Guess that Harlem Shaken Yulín will have to do way more that meet with Agapito for some cockamamie plans.

Leo is a heck of a candidate and each and every statehooder in San Juan, Santurce, Hato Rey and Río P. loves him.

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 20, 2013
 
Never heard of him, he does not have a Wikipedia page LOL. What is his story?
Jorge

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 20, 2013
 
LongIslander1987 wrote:
Never heard of him, he does not have a Wikipedia page LOL. What is his story?
Leo picked up what was left of the NPP pieces after Pesquera's disastrous defeat to Sila.

Pesquera, instead of leading a smooth transition, like Fortuño after his defeat (and D. Carlos, and so many others); left the party in shambles the week after the 2000 elections.

Nobody wanted the NPP's presidency and Díaz took the task; ergo, he was supposed to go against Anibal in 2004; but, again-the party's leadership imposed Roselló Sr. and cornered Leo (which, btw, is a very respected and extremely intelligent attorney).

We all know that Acevedo had to steal the 2004 elections (by less than 3,000 votes); that's how solid Leo left the NPP's structure and coffers for Roselló to run.
Jorge

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 20, 2013
 
A campaign between Leo and Harlem Yulín should be a jewel.

Leo's not Santini; he's as smooth as a baby; a true gentleman, extremely sharp (a Rivera Shatz without his 7 machos attitude) and a person who Harlem Yulín will find extremely difficult to manipulate with her nonsense.

When his came up in the local press for San Juan, he was confronted and didn't deny it; I almost fell off my chair-for Leo's one of those person you instantly fall in love with (for his kindness and sharp intelligence).

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 20, 2013
 
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo picked up what was left of the NPP pieces after Pesquera's disastrous defeat to Sila.
Pesquera, instead of leading a smooth transition, like Fortuño after his defeat (and D. Carlos, and so many others); left the party in shambles the week after the 2000 elections.
Nobody wanted the NPP's presidency and Díaz took the task; ergo, he was supposed to go against Anibal in 2004; but, again-the party's leadership imposed Roselló Sr. and cornered Leo (which, btw, is a very respected and extremely intelligent attorney).
We all know that Acevedo had to steal the 2004 elections (by less than 3,000 votes); that's how solid Leo left the NPP's structure and coffers for Roselló to run.
Very interesting, sounds like he can give Senorita Harlem Shake a run for her money!
Jorge

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 20, 2013
 
LongIslander1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting, sounds like he can give Senorita Harlem Shake a run for her money!
She better shop for a new set of batteries for Leo already started visiting PDP's community leadership questioning Harlem Yulin's plans for their barrio/neighborhood.

Now all comes together, no wonder she ran to Agapito yesterday...LOL

Thanks for helping me put her actions in perspective with your questions.

The woman left her heels in the street after her marathon to Fortaleza....LOL

Leo started his 2016 campaign.

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 20, 2013
 
Now I wonder who the NPP will run to replace Hector O'Neill should he face charges and have to resign.

God dammit Hector, why would you even do something like this? So many people within the statehood movement admired and respected you!
Jorge

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 20, 2013
 
LongIslander1987 wrote:
Now I wonder who the NPP will run to replace Hector O'Neill should he face charges and have to resign.
God dammit Hector, why would you even do something like this? So many people within the statehood movement admired and respected you!
Well, they better find something on him or they'll revive him for 20 more years.

I think O'Neill's time should come to a dignified close.

This is what happens when some local cacique has no competition, they think as themselves above the law.
Jorge

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 20, 2013
 
LongIslander1987 wrote:
Now I wonder who the NPP will run to replace Hector O'Neill should he face charges and have to resign.
God dammit Hector, why would you even do something like this? So many people within the statehood movement admired and respected you!
I forgot to share that Harlem Yulín, after criticizing Fortuño's APP's now demands one for La Perla.

She had to swallow her own words and follow Fortuño's economic path (just like Agapito).

These people have no dignity (after voting against APP's, now they can't live without them).

What ever happen with their pro Socialist stance (of selling out "Puerto Rican patrimony" to private hands?

If this is the Socialism "a la PDP", may the Good Lord have mercy on us.

At least Fortuño was honest and he was all for private enterprise.

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 20, 2013
 
This is hilarious, a bitter pill to swallow for the PPD. They are going against everything they campaigned for.
Jorge

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 20, 2013
 
LongIslander1987 wrote:
This is hilarious, a bitter pill to swallow for the PPD. They are going against everything they campaigned for.
Harlem Yulín's got 4 years to do everything she promised.

BTW, what in heck did she promise, does anyone knows?

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 21, 2013
 
It appears Senor Diaz is challenging Pierluisi: www.vocero.com/cuestionado-el-liderato-de-pie...

"Díaz indicó en entrevista con EL VOCERO que “no cabe duda” que Pierluisi está limitado debido a que su gestión como comisionado residente lo obliga a estar la mayor parte del tiempo en Washington."
Agreed entirely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••