Pa la isla!..... A visual tour of..Pu...

Pa la isla!..... A visual tour of..Puerto rico's towns, cities. and sights!

Posted in the Puerto Rico Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 6, 2010
&fe ature=fvw

This is a new thread. I hope we all can contribute and stay to the subject at hand and conribute positive comments.

I will start with the native city of wher my father was born. Ponce!..."Ponce es Ponce". One of a kind!.... I have fond memories of Ponce going to visit there often to see family as i spent my childhood summer school vacations in P.R

This past summer we had the privelage to take our children to P.R for the first time to see experience and take in their roots as well...... We enjoyed ourselves immensely! I will be putting up visual images of Puerto Rico. Anyone else who woulfd like to also, please feel free. It is an island that we all love and is our true ancestral home..........De corazon, TPMP 35
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 6, 2010
&fe ature=related

Whoever wants to contribute images please feel free to do so!

Some more sights of Ponce!......TPMP 35
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 6, 2010

Aerial view of La guancha!......
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jun 6, 2010

Culebra beach.........We haven't had a chance to visit it, as of yet. Would like to on our next trip. Let's see!......This beach ROCKS!....

Who says Puerto Rico doesn't have the charms of the old carribbean?.......WE sure do!

This has been voted one of the top ten beaches in the worls according to one survey..... Looks pretty good to me!

Puerto Rico...... Isla del encanto!.........TPMP 35
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 6, 2010
Correction: world
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jun 6, 2010
Toro negro Forest.

In my opinion it rivals "El Yunque".....Although not nearly as big. A lot less crowds, except for long weekends and summer school vacations.Then it can get crowded, but it's lots of fun. It is trully eden like. A beautiful tranquil place. After dark?....Uuuhhh, I wouldn't recommend it!..LOL!......Although many do camp there!

Spent many times outings here throughout the years,. A graet aplace for families, many rivers to swim in the actual forest or nearby rivers.

&fe ature=related TPMP 35
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jun 6, 2010

Utuado,.........where the mountains are like green rugs. A true jewel of a town in the western portion of the island..... It's very accessible now with the new highway that was recently constructed.

A lot of Copper in those mountains!.......TPMP 35
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jun 6, 2010
A beautiful tour of Puerto rico's interior mountains. It has been made easier by the new improvements to the highways. Many of these towns were not as easier to get to in recent times past.

They are not only part of the literal geographic heart of Puerto rico but the spiritual heart and soul of Puerto Rico as well!.......Vamanos pal Monte!

&fe ature=fvsr

TPMP 35
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jun 6, 2010
&fe ature=related

Orocovis!.......What more can i say!....

A beautiful town with many good humble people who are quite hospitable as are many of the people from the small towns.

I have personally spent much time in this town as well. Many of the Islands wooden santero makers originate from this town. It is a jewel of a place also. Quite cool in the evenings. Many Rivershere. The famous lago Matrullas is here . It is well stocked with many fish!........A good sunday outing for the family if you ever get a chance!

The new road from Vega baja (off highway 22) makes it easier to rech as well

TPMP 35
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jun 6, 2010
Correction: Many rivers, reach
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jun 6, 2010
&fe ature=related

We all can learn a thing or two from the old timers!.. LOL!

Life was a lot simpler in those days, although they didn't have as many creature comforts as wee have today.

However, At the end of the day, what trully is important?.......Hmmmmm?...... .Faith, Family and values!.........TPMP 35
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jun 6, 2010
Correction: we
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jun 6, 2010

Gilligan's island!.......Guanica, Puerto rico.

Got to get there early!.......TPMP 35
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jun 6, 2010
Ciales Another Jewel in Puerto Rico's beautiful interior!

&fe ature=related
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Jun 6, 2010
Ciales:
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jun 6, 2010
We never heard of this place. Undiscovered place!

TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jun 6, 2010
Another kool river. Puerto rico has tons!.....The carribean island with the most rivers is Puerto rico........I don't hink this one is safe for childrenn though. It looks like a blast though! LOL!

&fe ature=related

TPMP 35
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jun 6, 2010
16 and 17 is the same river!....LOL, LOL!

I guess it ain't that undiscovered as was previously stated...LOL!

TPMP 35
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jun 6, 2010
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jun 6, 2010
The Town of Maricao!........Monte Del Estado!

&fe ature=related

TPMP 35

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Infrastructure: Another problem Puerto Rico doe... 21 hr ALLANKs 1
Why do Puerto Ricans Hate African-Americans? (Jun '12) Sun Harlem_papi 143
Health Providers Brace for More Cuts to Medicar... Sun ALLANKs 1
US presidential hopeful Martin O'Malley visits ... Aug 1 ALLANKs 1
PR's tourism weathering the storm of potential ... Aug 1 ALLANKs 1
Puerto Rico will default Aug 1 ALLANKs 1
If Puerto Rico is going down, it could start th... Jul 31 ALLANKs 1
More from around the web