"the ORIGINAL boriquans are descendants of Ephraim"
Ephraim? WTF is Ephraim?
Ephraim is on of the 12 tribes of Isra-EL
xudos

Albany, NY

#107 Dec 19, 2011
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problems in believing that Puerto Ricans have moor and African DNA. That's not the issue.
The issues is that you're deluding yourself in believing that the arrival of Africans in the new continent occurred during the splitting of Pangaea - 250 million years ago. That's preposterous to say the least.
All I'm saying is that if you're going to float that idea around you need to back it up PROOF. You haven't shown any.
Furthermore, you can't defend the premise of this thread anymore you can defend yours without PROOF. The first comment reads:
"the ORIGINAL boriquans are descendants; of Ephraim (Tainos/Arawaks). These people are the ancient Mukarribs/Sabeans/Murakushits. However, groups of hybrid Moors were also marooned there after their fall in Andalusia/spain. Also former caucasoid slaves that called themselves 'Spaniards' continued the revolt on this side of the Atlantic as well."
WTF? That's a load of crap!
Its funny how Dark skinned people are the only people on the planet that have to prove their history. If you tell me you are Irish or Itallian and this or that is the history of your people....It is not taken offensive nor do I find fault in your claims about your history....It is only because of the Inquisitionist psycology and attitude towards the Moorish that you and many are unconciously trained to rise up against a different view of myself. This thread is only small part of the resistance and hate that is expierienced by the melanated peoples of this world....

Im telling you that the records of history have been deliberately tampered with especially on the shores of these Americas. The Washitaw and Iruiqa(wrong spelling) are both Moors who inhabited this land thousands if not millions of years prior to Columbus and the Spainards comming here in the name of Jesus rapping murdering and enslaving is the cause of many melanated peoples in PR, DR, Cuba, etc.

The u.s.a. has hidden this fact effectively and most born on this land mass are unaware of their true background and history on this landmass. The stolen territory covers 3/4 of the total land of the u.s.a. Evidence of this illegal purchase and the documented rights of the Washitaw to our stolen lands is found at Case Western Reserve, a document storage facility in Cleveland, OH. These documents originated in Richard Allen City (Philadelphia) as certified by Case Western. The decendents of Moors have proven rightful ownership of the land and the supreme court ruled against the u.s.a. These U.S. court cases are numbered as 32 and 191 from June 19, 1948. The court ruling has been ingnored by the u.s.a.....However Archeological digs and carbon dated tests, commissioned by the u.s.a. United Nations and the stated of Lousiana, proved that the Dark skinned mound builders were and are the Ancient Ones of the Washitaw.

And Ive already given you good reason which is roof enough to know that obviously someone was able to communicate across the Atlantic a very long time ago. How long ago was pangea really? they dont really know they guess the only thing we know is that it did exist a long time ago. Evey does not accept Darwinism adn the Olmecs and Mayans were obviously given knowledge by their brothers across the globe so the proof is again common sense for the learned and initiated....But I will not do your homework for you...Darkskinned people have been on the shores of these Americas since Man has been on the planet Earth.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#108 Dec 19, 2011
xudos wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny how Dark skinned people are the only people on the planet that have to prove their history. If you tell me you are Irish or Itallian and this or that is the history of your people....It is not taken offensive nor do I find fault in your claims about your history....It is only because of the Inquisitionist psycology and attitude towards the Moorish that you and many are unconciously trained to rise up against a different view of myself. This thread is only small part of the resistance and hate that is expierienced by the melanated peoples of this world....
Im telling you that the records of history have been deliberately tampered with especially on the shores of these Americas. The Washitaw and Iruiqa(wrong spelling) are both Moors who inhabited this land thousands if not millions of years prior to Columbus and the Spainards comming here in the name of Jesus rapping murdering and enslaving is the cause of many melanated peoples in PR, DR, Cuba, etc.
The u.s.a. has hidden this fact effectively and most born on this land mass are unaware of their true background and history on this landmass. The stolen territory covers 3/4 of the total land of the u.s.a. Evidence of this illegal purchase and the documented rights of the Washitaw to our stolen lands is found at Case Western Reserve, a document storage facility in Cleveland, OH. These documents originated in Richard Allen City (Philadelphia) as certified by Case Western. The decendents of Moors have proven rightful ownership of the land and the supreme court ruled against the u.s.a. These U.S. court cases are numbered as 32 and 191 from June 19, 1948. The court ruling has been ingnored by the u.s.a.....However Archeological digs and carbon dated tests, commissioned by the u.s.a. United Nations and the stated of Lousiana, proved that the Dark skinned mound builders were and are the Ancient Ones of the Washitaw.
And Ive already given you good reason which is roof enough to know that obviously someone was able to communicate across the Atlantic a very long time ago. How long ago was pangea really? they dont really know they guess the only thing we know is that it did exist a long time ago. Evey does not accept Darwinism adn the Olmecs and Mayans were obviously given knowledge by their brothers across the globe so the proof is again common sense for the learned and initiated....But I will not do your homework for you...Darkskinned people have been on the shores of these Americas since Man has been on the planet Earth.
Not a sliver of verifiable and reliable sources.

Keep trying.
xudos

Albany, NY

#109 Dec 20, 2011
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying.
Do ur own homework
xudos

Albany, NY

#110 Dec 20, 2011
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying.
And Common sense is a verifyable resource but that is only if you have it.

What are your views on the theme of this thread? Puerto ricans are children of the black moors.
to make dave happy

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

#111 Dec 20, 2011
bueno y si fuese cierto que somos hijos de los black moors, cual es el problema???. No entiendo....

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#112 Dec 20, 2011
xudos wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your views on the theme of this thread? Puerto ricans are children of the black moors.
I have done some research and all of this is very interesting

Location hidden

#113 Dec 20, 2011
to make dave happy wrote:
bueno y si fuese cierto que somos hijos de los black moors, cual es el problema???. No entiendo....
Para mi ninguno. Tengo sangre india, negra, Francesa, Italiana, Espanola etc en mi sangre. No me importa
xudos

Albany, NY

#114 Dec 21, 2011
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>I have done some research and all of this is very interesting
It is.

Religion made them human

#115 Dec 22, 2011
to make dave happy wrote:
Lee el comentario #104.

Religion made them human

#116 Dec 22, 2011
xudos wrote:
<quoted text>
Still fishing?

Repeating malarkey does not make it true. We can all be descendants of little green men for all I care, but you need to provide proof. I'll reach my own conclusions.

Religion made them human

#117 Dec 22, 2011
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>I have done some research and all of this is very interesting
Which part? LOL!

I'm turning partial to "the ORIGINAL boriquans are descendants; of Ephraim (Tainos/Arawaks)". Jeje!

Location hidden

#118 Dec 24, 2011
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>Which part? LOL!
I'm turning partial to "the ORIGINAL boriquans are descendants; of Ephraim (Tainos/Arawaks)". Jeje!
all of it. But books can be deceiving just like people. I just read for research not to believe. Imagine if we all believed the info in the bible...

Religion made them human

#119 Dec 24, 2011
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>all of it. But books can be deceiving just like people. I just read for research not to believe. Imagine if we all believed the info in the bible...
LOL! I don't! I believe the bible is a collection of sacred Jewish texts. A lot of it is fiction. But you see Cherokee, I don't have to believe that Moses parted the Red Sea; that Christ was born of the Virgin Mary, crucified, buried, and on the third day he rose again to try interpreting the story's deeper meaning - that we are all called to fight against social iniquity and personal transgression, preserve humanity and care for the most vulnerable. None of that interferes with the pursuit of science and truth. Faith and science do not share identical space and time in the human mind and neither should be used to quash or supplement the other.

And no, "the ORIGINAL boriquans are [not] descendants; of Ephraim (Tainos/Arawaks)". There's sufficient archeological evidence to conclude otherwise.

I wish you and yours a healthy and joyful Christmas...

Location hidden

#120 Dec 24, 2011
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I don't! I believe the bible is a collection of sacred Jewish texts. A lot of it is fiction. But you see Cherokee, I don't have to believe that Moses parted the Red Sea; that Christ was born of the Virgin Mary, crucified, buried, and on the third day he rose again to try interpreting the story's deeper meaning - that we are all called to fight against social iniquity and personal transgression, preserve humanity and care for the most vulnerable. None of that interferes with the pursuit of science and truth. Faith and science do not share identical space and time in the human mind and neither should be used to quash or supplement the other.
And no, "the ORIGINAL boriquans are [not] descendants; of Ephraim (Tainos/Arawaks)". There's sufficient archeological evidence to conclude otherwise.
I wish you and yours a healthy and joyful Christmas...
Thanks. But conclusions can be changed of revised...all scientists do it

Religion made them human

#121 Dec 24, 2011
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. But conclusions can be changed of revised...all scientists do it
Not without conclusive evidence to the contrary. Where is the authoritative evidence that supports your conjecture? You guys can't makeup stories and expect to be believed without allowing the public to examine the evidence.
Dennis Algarin

Georgetown, TX

#122 Dec 24, 2011
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>Not without conclusive evidence to the contrary. Where is the authoritative evidence that supports your conjecture? You guys can't makeup stories and expect to be believed without allowing the public to examine the evidence.
the GOP do lol..........
xudos

Albany, NY

#123 Dec 24, 2011
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>Still fishing?
Repeating malarkey does not make it true. We can all be descendants of little green men for all I care, but you need to provide proof. I'll reach my own conclusions.
It is quite understandable why you cant seem to comprehend the concept of a Populated Pangea...You follow the theories of Darwinism and Evolution. Thats fine but it does not refute my findings. I reffered you to the indigenous Washitaw tribe of Moors for your "proof" do some research. I told you some of my history I dont need to prove the oral traditions that have been passed down to me. Although I am no blind follower I do my research and am in full confidence of my findings. Your theories begin with a lie and can only lead to more lies. If we all came from monkeys why are monkeys still here? The Afro-Asiatic Moors are the decendants of the Ancient Moabites whom inhabited the Northwestern and Southwestern shores of Africa by way of Kush. And by the way N. S. and c. America is in reality West Africa.

What is your nationality? Why have you avoided this inquiry? Come out and fight like an adult.

By the way I have found that you have an advanced comprehension of Picean/biblical history...cudos

Location hidden

#124 Dec 24, 2011
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>Not without conclusive evidence to the contrary. Where is the authoritative evidence that supports your conjecture? You guys can't makeup stories and expect to be believed without allowing the public to examine the evidence.
dejate de necedades .You guys?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorializing Puerto Rican veterans 5 hr allan 1
Puerto Rico, You Lovely Islandů ... you're dead... 5 hr allan 1
Why Every American Should Care About Puerto Ric... 5 hr allan 1
Dead Puerto Rican taxi driver, 73, gets proppe... 5 hr allan 1
2 men aboard boat adrift for a week rescued nea... Sat La Femme Accident 2
Jehovah's Witnesses in Puerto Rico Sat La Femme Accident 74
9 suspects accused of sexually abusing Puerto R... Sat allan 3
More from around the web