Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Stateside Ricans SHOULD say to US anti 'Ricans bigots to get the F U C K out of Puerto Rico if they hate us so much.

It was the US who came to the islands looking for us, NOT the other way around....

...and I don't see them packing up to leave in any near future.

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Interesting post, I have come across many mainlanders living full time in Puerto Rico but who despise the Puerto Ricans ... I cannot figure out why they don't just leave if they hate them that much.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

You just saw a glimpse of another one of Jorge personalities. That personality hates Americans.

I have seen it before.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

LongIslander1987 wrote:
Interesting post, I have come across many mainlanders living full time in Puerto Rico but who despise the Puerto Ricans ... I cannot figure out why they don't just leave if they hate them that much.
You're going to find all types everywhere. I have met some myself. Maybe, they didn't express themselves in my presence it so virulently. Nevertheless, attitude is there on the part of some Americans who have settled in the island. Usually, it manifests itself in the form of sarcasm or dark humor.

Hey...Let them keep coming and investing. It's good for the local tax base.

On the other hand. You have native PR's who talk about the island just as bad...See my point?

One cannot please everybody nor will everyone be a happy camper....Such is life!
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

El cacique wrote:
You just saw a glimpse of another one of Jorge personalities. That personality hates Americans.
I have seen it before.
And every time you see it, you hate me even more....ROTFLMAO!

It works every time!
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to find all types everywhere. I have met some myself. Maybe, they didn't express themselves in my presence it so virulently. Nevertheless, attitude is there on the part of some Americans who have settled in the island. Usually, it manifests itself in the form of sarcasm or dark humor.
Hey...Let them keep coming and investing. It's good for the local tax base.
On the other hand. You have native PR's who talk about the island just as bad...See my point?
One cannot please everybody nor will everyone be a happy camper....Such is life!
What are you doing for the Bronx, TP?????

Nothing???

Why doesn't that surprise me?

Tell me, why? Why?

and while at it, why did you get disfellowed? Why, TP? Why????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Puerto Rico Forum right now

Search the Puerto Rico Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Historically, Puerto Ricans play at being immig... 1 hr Allan 2
Told ya'-according to PRico's current governor,... 1 hr Allan 29
Statehooders should also embrace-"P.Rico., one ... 1 hr Allan 68
Who truly loves Puerto Rico and why? 1 hr Dave Lopes 5
Quotes Thread (May '13) 6 hr HairyGuy 787
Crime in Puerto Rico (Dec '12) 10 hr Jorge 218
Making fun of Agapito and his administration. 11 hr El Cacique 13
•••
•••