Can some religious fundamentalists be...

Can some religious fundamentalists be controlled?

Posted in the Puerto Rico Forum

Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1 Apr 19, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Correct.
I don't hate anyone.
==========
Peace.
Can they be controlled?
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#2 Apr 19, 2013
TPMP 35 wrote:
<quoted text>
What i personally think doesn't really matter. Nor what anyone else thinks. The bible says what it says...End of story....
What should matter is if they are nasty and unpleasant....
TPMP 35
Was it a Muslim who posted this hate in Topix?
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#3 Apr 19, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Correct. He also made a reference to Sodom.
People conviently forget that the apostle's expanded on Jesus ministry.
They would have stated nothing without the approval of Jesus. It simply would not have made it in the new testament.
If one doesn't want to respect on the other apostle's thoughts on the subject. Then they deny Jehovah and Jesus teachings. Period.
Religious fundamentalism, anyone?

Was Jesus a Jew?

Again, can religious fundamentalists be controlled?

Since: Oct 12

Marlboro, NJ

#4 Apr 20, 2013
We cannot control thought ... but we sure can keep these nuts out, it just so happens that the current occupant of the Oval Office lacks the will to invoke the Alien & Sedition Act of 1798

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Let me start off by saying...I am not a JW. Many of my family members are.

Jehovah's Witnesses are the most pacifist people you will ever meet.

All they want is to be to able preach from door to door carrying Christs message. They rightfully see it as their God given commission.

Whoever doesn't want to hear it simply doesn't have too. Jw's will just go right on to the next one.

One never ever heard of a JW causing problems. Nor do they get themselves involved in politics. They look to God's kingdom to solve mankinds dilemmas.

A particular poster whom is proving himself to be more and more unbalanced with each passing day is trying to equate fundamentalism with Jw's. Ludicrous. It couldn't be further from the truth. It is slanderous. He needs to seriously get a life.

Perhaps, his energies would be served if he puts his time and energies to b use. Instead of ranting on the internet with his OCD, jumbled thoughts and endless threads on absolutely nothing.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#6 Apr 20, 2013
El cacique wrote:
Let me start off by saying...I am not a JW. Many of my family members are.
Jehovah's Witnesses are the most pacifist people you will ever meet.
All they want is to be to able preach from door to door carrying Christs message. They rightfully see it as their God given commission.
Whoever doesn't want to hear it simply doesn't have too. Jw's will just go right on to the next one.
One never ever heard of a JW causing problems. Nor do they get themselves involved in politics. They look to God's kingdom to solve mankinds dilemmas.
A particular poster whom is proving himself to be more and more unbalanced with each passing day is trying to equate fundamentalism with Jw's. Ludicrous. It couldn't be further from the truth. It is slanderous. He needs to seriously get a life.
Perhaps, his energies would be served if he puts his time and energies to b use. Instead of ranting on the internet with his OCD, jumbled thoughts and endless threads on absolutely nothing.
Angry religious fundamentalists, with their hateful agenda (like TPMP) have to be stopped. They don't care what forum or whom they affect.

TPMP, you have to take your religious fundamentalism over the JW forum.

This is the Puerto Rico forum.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#7 Apr 20, 2013
El cacique wrote:
Let me start off by saying...I am not a JW. Many of my family members are...
Yawn!!!!

Find someone who cares, TPMP!

As posted, take your fundamentalist hate somewhere else.

Stop ruining our Puerto Rico forum!
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#8 Apr 20, 2013
LongIslander1987 wrote:
We cannot control thought ... but we sure can keep these nuts out...
Too late.

I've been battling them all my life.

Now, I'm unmasking their hate and angry agenda (while they use every trick in the books to "silence me") and taking them to court (where they have to answer for the results of their hate and anger).

El cacique

Location hidden

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late.
I've been battling them all my life.
Now, I'm unmasking their hate and angry agenda (while they use every trick in the books to "silence me") and taking them to court (where they have to answer for the results of their hate and anger).
Ahhh...The court thing once again.

After he claims that he won $ 4.5 million dollars in a court settlement which would simply be HISTORICAL if it were ,indeed, true....Yet, no mention in the press on an island of only 4 million? Again....And the island govt is going through a fiscal crisis and has been for some time and they award Jorge $ 4.5 million and NO mention???....Odd!

Keep in mind that we have heard the figure of anywhere between 2-3 million or thereabout.

It has gone up back by a million every year or so. Because Jorge just decided on a whim that it would sound nice.

Now, he has decided that he is still back in court.

What a whack job.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#10 Apr 20, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh...The court thing once again.
After he claims that he won $ 4.5 million dollars in a court settlement which would simply be HISTORICAL if it were ,indeed, true....Yet, no mention in the press on an island of only 4 million? Again....And the island govt is going through a fiscal crisis and has been for some time and they award Jorge $ 4.5 million and NO mention???....Odd!
Keep in mind that we have heard the figure of anywhere between 2-3 million or thereabout.
It has gone up back by a million every year or so. Because Jorge just decided on a whim that it would sound nice.
Now, he has decided that he is still back in court.
What a whack job.
You resent me for being a millionaire.

Get over it!

All you do is worry about my personal finances; in the meantime, nobody cares zilch about yours (not even you).

El cacique

Location hidden

#11 Apr 22, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
You resent me for being a millionaire.
Get over it!
All you do is worry about my personal finances; in the meantime, nobody cares zilch about yours (not even you).
The troll: You resent me for being a millionaire.

TP: Jajajajajajaja!.. How ridiculous you look!. You are desperate and it's written all over your posts. The BS is never ending with you.

You have to work to be a millionaire. You don't work, Jorge. You are a pathological liar and a posing buffoon. Period.

The troll: All you do is worry about my personal finances; in the meantime, nobody cares zilch about yours (not even you)

TP: What stupidity you write. I will call you out when i see fit to do so.

Newsflash: Nobody believes your BS. Jorge.

You are a nobody. At worst. You are a mentally as well as physically ill individual who obviously lives off the system. At best, you are just a mentally ill "vexatious litigant" who hasn't won ever won a damn thing and is frustrated.

The troll: in the meantime, nobody cares zilch about yours (not even you)

TP: Good..... I have no complaints. Rest be assured. I'm doing a lot better than you are, Jorge. I concern myself with my own.

I WORK EVERYDAY!

El cacique

Location hidden

#12 Apr 22, 2013
There is NO serious money in academia. Not unless one writes books and you parlay that into the media.

Cornell West. You are NOT!

And if you won that kind of lawsuit. The case you PURPORT is your own would be setting a significant historical precedent in the island. You would also get name recognition of some sort.

You're a liar, Jorge!

You really backed yourself into the corner with that whooper!

UY was right. You are a LIAR!!!
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#13 Apr 22, 2013
El cacique wrote:
There is NO serious money in academia. Not unless one writes books and you parlay that into the media.
Cornell West. You are NOT!
And if you won that kind of lawsuit. The case you PURPORT is your own would be setting a significant historical precedent in the island. You would also get name recognition of some sort.
You're a liar, Jorge!
You really backed yourself into the corner with that whooper!
UY was right. You are a LIAR!!!
You've said so yourself, my finances are as solid as ever.

Thanks to God for all anti gay bigots and homophobes like you!

God bless you all, for all of you (homophobes) made me a rich man!

Eat your heart out, TPMP!

El cacique

Location hidden

#14 Apr 22, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
You've said so yourself, my finances are as solid as ever.
Thanks to God for all anti gay bigots and homophobes like you!
God bless you all, for all of you (homophobes) made me a rich man!
Eat your heart out, TPMP!
Who the heck cares about your finances?.

==========

The bottom line is that you have boxed yourself into a corner with the whoppers that that you can't get out of and now you have no choice but to stay on message.

There was no case where you won a multi-million dollar settlement. Period.

You are a liar.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#15 Apr 22, 2013
What argument do you have with this fundamental plan?
www.scribd.com/doc/106586592 ...
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#16 Apr 22, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Who the heck cares about your finances?.
==========
The bottom line is that you have boxed yourself into a corner with the whoppers that that you can't get out of and now you have no choice but to stay on message.
There was no case where you won a multi-million dollar settlement. Period.
You are a liar.
If it were a lie, you wouldn't be trying so hard to prove it...LOL

You've been "at it" for over a year, now (since I won my legal case) and is still is eating you up.

You just can't handle that gays are finally winning our rights in the courtroom.

You, homophobes, have to keep it up. You will make all of us, gays and lesbians, extremely wealthy people.

Thanks, TPMP (keep up the good, homophobic bullying)...while I laugh myself all the way to the bank...

hahahahaahahaahahahaahahaha

But, enough about me.

You love to post about my personal finances, not me (though). Don't keep bringing "it" back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Puerto Ricans Hate African-Americans? (Jun '12) Aug 17 Ella 169
Puerto ricans are children of the black moors (Sep '10) Aug 11 Bey 171
Are indian men attracted to puerto rican latino... (Mar '12) Jul 29 Real 73
News Gay boxer dedicates fight to Pulse nightclub ma... Jul '16 david traversa 3
The Bronx is grossly overpopulated. (Mar '14) Jul '16 cocio 14
The First Puerto Rican Princess is here! Jul '16 Urbantoons 1
Why do Puerto Ricans THINK they're AMERICAN? (Oct '11) Jul '16 Caojeda 1,169
More from around the web