NewYorican dreamin'-"I want to be Ita...

NewYorican dreamin'-"I want to be Italian!"

Posted in the Puerto Rico Forum

Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Why do some NewYoricans hate their Hispanic/mulato heritage?
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell said anything about being mulatto?.
I sure love Mulatas women. They are beautiful.
If i was mulatto?. So, the hell what. You sound like you are the one with racial hangups, silly woman!
I am a trigueno. I have never made a secret of that. I certainly can pass for Italian. But, seriously who gives a f*ck??
Obviously, You do.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#2 Feb 21, 2013
El cacique wrote:
Nobody here knows anything until you actually know the person.
It doesn't matter what a poster says.
There is such a thing as called proof.
Speculation on someone doesn't cut it.
Satan himself could come on her and sound like box of chocolates
I don't believe most of the crap i hear on these forums....
Are you blaming Satan for your lack of Italian looks, again?
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Jorge wrote:
Why do some NewYoricans hate their Hispanic/mulato heritage?
<quoted text>
Lol that was funny and when I first moved here many told me "I thought you were Italian" and since than due to how these Miami Cubans sicken me , I often say I am Italian and "No speak Spanish" but I only do it around the older Cubans.

Miami Cubans are sickening hypocrites.

"Marco Rubio Votes "No" On Sandy Relief, Again ... thing again, and once again he said no to $50.5 billion in aid to Hurricane Sandy victims"
http://www.beachpeanuts.com/2013/01/marco-rub...

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blaming Satan for your lack of Italian looks, again?
Azzhole- fa**ot,

You never met me a day in your life. You don't know how i look.

But, you look like an idiot this chronic obsession of yours.

GET HELP!

Try to concentrate your energies on being a little more mobile and just getting your overall act together, porky.

You want me to send you you an exercise program?. I usually charge for them.

Remember how use to share that you are over 3oolbs and have fluid retention in your legs.

That partly comes from not being being mobile enough. It rarely reverses itself.

What goes around...Always eventually comes around, Jorge.

Now, it's just you and your misery, fatso!
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#5 Feb 22, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Azzhole- fa**ot,
GET HELP!
Stop shoving that bartender of yours down everybody's throat!

So the guy listens to you, so what?

He loves challenges.

Good for him!
Anonymous

Hyannis, MA

#6 Feb 23, 2013
I am half Italian American and I have never been mistaken for Puerto Rican.. and I don't like other people claiming to be my ethnicity if they are not.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I am half Italian American and I have never been mistaken for Puerto Rican.. and I don't like other people claiming to be my ethnicity if they are not.
Of course you don't.

TPMP is ashamed of his Africanness and wants to disguise it by "trying to pass as Italian".

Poor, pathetic TPMP and his inferiority complex who thinks that "passing as Italian" is a compliment...LOL

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaa hahahaha

....and is OH! so grateful, that he wears and flaunts it as if it were some sort of HUGE accomplishment.

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I am half Italian American and I have never been mistaken for Puerto Rican.. and I don't like other people claiming to be my ethnicity if they are not.
Perhaps, you misunderstood, sir.

Nobody is claiming to be Italian.

We are very proud to be Hispanics in this forum, in case, you didn't notice it.

The Spaniards that migrated to the New world were from largely the region of Andalucia (Although not all)... Southern Spaniards look very similiar to Southern Italians and some Greeks.

They are basically the same tribe of people from way back in history.

Puerto Ricans are a blend of all races. Some have more of a blend than others.

Antillano's as a whole are very attractive people due to the rich racial mixtures.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#10 Feb 23, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>
We are very proud to be Hispanics in this forum, in case, you didn't notice it.
You, certainly, are not included in the "we".

Only when I confronted you and your absurd claims of "passing as Italian" (which is ridiculous), then and only then you decided to hide behind the Latino uproar such CLAIMS have caused.

You are the laughing stock of the Puerto Rico forum!

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 23, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
You, certainly, are not included in the "we".
Only when I confronted you and your absurd claims of "passing as Italian" (which is ridiculous), then and only then you decided to hide behind the Latino uproar such CLAIMS have caused.
You are the laughing stock of the Puerto Rico forum!
Jackazz,

No...How absurd you sound. You have never seen me. Period. Yes. I can pass for Italian.

But, I am 100% Puerto Rican and proud of it.

You are putting words in my mouth. What else is new?. It's your MO.

How ridiculous YOU sound arguing about race with a stranger you have never even met.

I believe you are jealous and envious of male youth. Period. That is the underlying issue.

It is a shame that you didn't spend yours correctly or else you wouldn't be in the position you are in today. You were to busy drinking an carousing as you have shared here countless times.

==========

The AIDS has apparently eaten up your brain cells and reasoning skills.

Now, all you have left is your misery.

As i have told you before.

It's all about CHOICES on m in life. Now, YOU must live with those choices and reap the bitter harvest.

==========

Call 1-800-GET A FUCK*NG LIFE!
Italian pride

Hollywood, FL

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I am half Italian American and I have never been mistaken for Puerto Rican.. and I don't like other people claiming to be my ethnicity if they are not.
Joderte
Italian pride

Hollywood, FL

#14 Feb 23, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps, you misunderstood, sir.
Nobody is claiming to be Italian.
We are very proud to be Hispanics in this forum, in case, you didn't notice it.
The Spaniards that migrated to the New world were from largely the region of Andalucia (Although not all)... Southern Spaniards look very similiar to Southern Italians and some Greeks.
They are basically the same tribe of people from way back in history.
Puerto Ricans are a blend of all races. Some have more of a blend than others.
Antillano's as a whole are very attractive people due to the rich racial mixtures.
"Nobody is claiming to be Italian"

Actually I am but either way what he has seen, seems different than what I have seen in NY and plenty of PR's can pass as Italian and vice versa.

Joaquin Phoenix from Gladiator , PR born and he is just one of the top of my head.

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Italian pride wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nobody is claiming to be Italian"
Actually I am but either way what he has seen, seems different than what I have seen in NY and plenty of PR's can pass as Italian and vice versa.
Joaquin Phoenix from Gladiator , PR born and he is just one of the top of my head.
Exactly, bro!
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#16 Feb 27, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, bro!
So many people hate you, TPMP!

and in different forums....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Dave Lopes? (Mar '11) 1 hr Prime_LA 40
TPMP sent "justhefacts" disguised as "SOS"... (May '11) 2 hr Prime_LA 159
News 'Man Fire Food' is enjoying 'Puerto Rican Grill... (Oct '15) 2 hr Prime_LA 51
TPMP (tampon)'s little kids. (Mar '13) 4 hr Prime_LA 29
Why does Topix allow gay and racial slurs ? (Dec '15) 4 hr Prime_LA 28
New Yorkers to Niuyoricans-Return home, to Puer... (Jul '14) Mon Prime_LA 68
Nice defense, TPMP! (Feb '13) Mon Prime_LA 6
More from around the web