West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

www.caribbeanbusinesspr.com/news/forbes-pr-ta...

"A column published by the venerable Forbes magazine on Friday signals that Puerto Rico’s strategy to mold itself into a “tax-friendly investment haven” could serve as a model for the rest of the U.S. state governments.

“One could argue that the new face of American leadership can be found in Puerto Rico,” columnist Travis Brown wrote in the op-ed piece for Forbes.

He says the new administration of Gov. Alejandro García Padilla is continuing the policies of the previous administration of Gov. Luis Fortuño, at least on the business front."

At least they acknowledged that Agapito is basically taking credit for all of Fortuno's work.
TPMP

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

LongIslander1987 wrote:
www.caribbeanbusinesspr.com/ne ws/forbes-pr-taking-the-lead-o n-tax-lures-82718.html
"A column published by the venerable Forbes magazine on Friday signals that Puerto Rico’s strategy to mold itself into a “tax-friendly investment haven” could serve as a model for the rest of the U.S. state governments.
“One could argue that the new face of American leadership can be found in Puerto Rico,” columnist Travis Brown wrote in the op-ed piece for Forbes.
He says the new administration of Gov. Alejandro García Padilla is continuing the policies of the previous administration of Gov. Luis Fortuño, at least on the business front."
At least they acknowledged that Agapito is basically taking credit for all of Fortuno's work.
Yo L,

I thought you would enjoy this article as well. I did.

The taxes are killing us.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/slaves_...
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Yo L,
Post it in the New York forum, Einstein...

And living in the Bronx, taxes killing you, ought to be the least of your worries, dodge those bullets...LOL

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Yo L,
Awesome article, I agree with it as well. Cuomo and Bloomberg are out of control.
TPMP

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

LongIslander1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome article, I agree with it as well. Cuomo and Bloomberg are out of control.
It was spot on. Especially on the taxes.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>It was spot on. Especially on the taxes.
You don't dare post it on the New York forum cause you're not welcomed there either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••