Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Why the celebration?...The same people who wanted Mubarak out are the very same who are celebrating Morsi's departure.

Mubaraks people are still in charge. The wheels of Egypts secret police forces and Mubaraks former propaganda machine are still in firmly in place. Obviously....He won't return to power.

Nevertheless..This ouster has the fingerprints of his goons written all over it.

The public is that gullible.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

President..LOL!

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

El cacique wrote:
Why the celebration?...The same people who wanted Mubarak out are the very same who are celebrating Morsi's departure.
Mubaraks people are still in charge. The wheels of Egypts secret police forces and Mubaraks former propaganda machine are still in firmly in place. Obviously....He won't return to power.
Nevertheless..This ouster has the fingerprints of his goons written all over it.
I am no fan of Islamic fundamentalism. Sometimes the devil we know (Mubarak) is better than the devil we don't know.
I am reminded of what FDR said about Nicaraguan dictator Anastasio Samoza: "He may be a SOB, but he is OUR SOB"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

El cacique wrote:
Wasn't i correct in my original estimation?.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/11/world/middl...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

"The apparently miraculous end to the crippling energy shortages, and the re-emergence of the police, seems to show that the legions of personnel left in place after former President Hosni Mubarak was ousted in 2011 played a significant role intentionally or not in undermining the overall quality of life under the Islamist administration of Mr. Morsi"

(unquote)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/11/world/middl...

Translation: The armed forces and the old guard want to cut of the islamists by the knees. They are looking to thoroughly discredit them in the the eyes of the Egyptian public.

Don't be surprised if charges are filed against Morsi to put him in jail.

There are some potent and powerful political intersts behind this. Saudi Arabia for starters.
Pam

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

I am no surprised you are so ignorant of what happened there.
You ought to know why the people turned on him and wanted him out!
It has only been all over the news for weeks!
The people had great hopes with him. Turns out he had great hopes for himself....
When the people found out he was a sham they wanted him gone.
All it took was a little time for his true colors to shine through...you know, like yours always do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Pam wrote:
I am no surprised you are so ignorant of what happened there.
You ought to know why the people turned on him and wanted him out!
It has only been all over the news for weeks!
The people had great hopes with him. Turns out he had great hopes for himself....
When the people found out he was a sham they wanted him gone.
All it took was a little time for his true colors to shine through...you know, like yours always do.
No, that is not what happened.

Go read a book.

You are boring.

Night, Pam.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••