Que piensan de esta Miami Cubana

Que piensan de esta Miami Cubana

Posted in the Puerto Rico Forum

Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Por favor no voten por Marco Rubio porque esta mierda es tipica de su miami junta y le tiene odio a TODOS que no son cubanos.

----------
Marie in Miami Fl
“America la bella!!”

los portorros no son americanos solo tienen un pasaporte americano que dice nacido en Puerto Rico estado asociado ...todavia son Colonia americana.y por lo tanto no pagan ciertos taxes y su voto es restrigido.....ahora quieren ser el estado #51....vamos a ver ..yo creo que lo que hay que hacer es meterles el tax por la cabezas y quitarles los FOod stamps
al 40% que no quiere trabajar.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/cuba/T2BVTH6...

post #11
Yaku de Utuado

Cocoa, FL

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Gitano wrote:
Por favor no voten por Marco Rubio porque esta mierda es tipica de su miami junta y le tiene odio a TODOS que no son cubanos.
----------
Marie in Miami Fl
“America la bella!!”
los portorros no son americanos solo tienen un pasaporte americano que dice nacido en Puerto Rico estado asociado ...todavia son Colonia americana.y por lo tanto no pagan ciertos taxes y su voto es restrigido.....ahora quieren ser el estado #51....vamos a ver ..yo creo que lo que hay que hacer es meterles el tax por la cabezas y quitarles los FOod stamps
al 40% que no quiere trabajar.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/cuba/T2BVTH6...
post #11
I stopped taking Marie from Miami seriously,once I found out that she was out on a weekend pass from The Miami mental Institution when she posted this nonsense.
Fortunately for her,once she got back to her rubber room,the Staff realized that her brains had been misplaced,so they took them out of her head and put them back in her ass,where they belong.
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Yaku de Utuado wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped taking Marie from Miami seriously,once I found out that she was out on a weekend pass from The Miami mental Institution when she posted this nonsense.
Fortunately for her,once she got back to her rubber room,the Staff realized that her brains had been misplaced,so they took them out of her head and put them back in her ass,where they belong.
I find her to be a racist monster with rabid hate for non Cubans but let me tell you, I have met more like her than care to mention and say this as a Cuban from NY .

They are mostly in her age bracket and their kids are no better. I NEVER support any candidate they support and they love Rubio.

I grew up when Castro was well in power but after meeting Marie's junta I understand why the revolution took place and that other idiot Liger is no better.
TPMP

New York, NY

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
I find her to be a racist monster with rabid hate for non Cubans but let me tell you, I have met more like her than care to mention and say this as a Cuban from NY .
They are mostly in her age bracket and their kids are no better. I NEVER support any candidate they support and they love Rubio.
I grew up when Castro was well in power but after meeting Marie's junta I understand why the revolution took place and that other idiot Liger is no better.
This is the truth. They are living in a timewarp.

Although, the newer generations are slightly more liberal.

==========

We tried being decent with Marie after the whole Dave thing, and she is now back with this same garbage.

Que sera sera.....

Now, i will just ignore. I don't have the patience.
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#5 Nov 15, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>This is the truth. They are living in a timewarp.
Although, the newer generations are slightly more liberal.
==========
We tried being decent with Marie after the whole Dave thing, and she is now back with this same garbage.
Que sera sera.....
Now, i will just ignore. I don't have the patience.
It is not only that but what complete hypocrites they are.

Miami-dade was rated as worse run city in USA .

Whether Miami-dade or Hialeah (corruption capitol of USA) the political and police standards are ZERO.

The "Calle ocho" politiocal junta is always calling everyone else a communist and welfare this and that while they themselves suck USA dry in tax money to line many of theor pockets in failed and useless "Cuba libre" type scams.

"Taxpayers’ money wasted beaming anti-Castro propaganda at Cuba"

A few weeks ago I was invited to interview for a show to air on Radio & TV Martí, a Miami-based station that during the past two decades has soaked up and wasted more than $500 million of U.S. taxpayers’ money attempting to beam anti-Castro news and commentary at Cuba.

http://www.moon.com/blogs/cuba-costa-rica/tax...

Other assorted "Cuba libre" disasters are even worse and if you say anything about it and question why politicos like hypocrite Marco Rubio who has no problem when it comes to cutting back bus service for the elderly and disabled, refuse to touch these funds than they call you "An agent of Castro".

"Miami (Florida), July 23 (IANS) The US Congress has frozen $45 million in government funding to promote political change in Cuba after a series of troubling audits, the EFE news agency reported Wednesday. The US Agency for International Development (USAID) tried to keep the amount from going into effect by carrying out an in-depth review of its programmes meant to promote democracy in Cuba, the report quoted the Miami Herald as saying Tuesday."

A study prepared by the influential Cuban American National Foundation (CANF), and released last May, criticized that less than 17 percent of the $70 million distributed by the US government since 1996 to promote democracy in Cuba “was used for direct assistance to the island”.

A large part of the funds, according to the CANF report, was diverted to pay the expenses of exile groups and for studies promoting democracy in Cuba by US universities and institutions.
"

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world-new...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Puerto Ricans always stealing music fro... (Sep '09) Fri Puertorican_Warrior 411
Why do Puerto Ricans THINK they're AMERICAN? (Oct '11) Thu jostir 1,170
Why do Puerto Ricans Hate African-Americans? (Jun '12) Aug 17 Ella 168
Puerto ricans are children of the black moors (Sep '10) Aug 11 Bey 171
Are indian men attracted to puerto rican latino... (Mar '12) Jul 29 Real 73
News Gay boxer dedicates fight to Pulse nightclub ma... Jul '16 david traversa 3
The Bronx is grossly overpopulated. (Mar '14) Jul '16 cocio 14
More from around the web