TSA agent arrested for human smugglin...

TSA agent arrested for human smuggling ring

There are 4 comments on the NewsTarget.com story from Sep 18, 2013, titled TSA agent arrested for human smuggling ring. In it, NewsTarget.com reports that:

The lawlessness of individuals hired to work for the Transportation Security Administration knows no bounds, as the latest incident involving the hapless, feckless agency proves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTarget.com.

El Cacique

Bronx, NY

#1 Sep 19, 2013
Longilsander will enjoy this article.

==========

This doesn't surprise me at all.

I expect we will only see more of this chicanery as time goes on.

This agency needs to be scrapped an reformed. These sensitive key positions should be filled with retired an/or off duty local and federal cops and military.

These knuckleheads are in key strategic positions.

They can do serious damage if left unchecked.

Since: Oct 12

Marlboro, NJ

#2 Sep 19, 2013
Apparently TSA does not like hiring ex-military or ex-law enforcement. I have had friends that applied and were rejected so they could hire the people that McDonald's rejected.

TSA has got to be one of the most useless bunch I have ever encountered ... and the background checks are non-existent. Some TSA workers are doing the whole "take off your shoes and belts" routine for over a year before they perform the background investigation due to the high turnover and termination rate.

I forget where it was, I believe it was JFK where over a dozen TSA workers were arrested for stealing from passengers luggage.

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 19, 2013
LongIslander1987 wrote:
Apparently TSA does not like hiring ex-military or ex-law enforcement. I have had friends that applied and were rejected so they could hire the people that McDonald's rejected.
TSA has got to be one of the most useless bunch I have ever encountered ... and the background checks are non-existent. Some TSA workers are doing the whole "take off your shoes and belts" routine for over a year before they perform the background investigation due to the high turnover and termination rate.
I forget where it was, I believe it was JFK where over a dozen TSA workers were arrested for stealing from passengers luggage.
Something has got to change.

TSA= Transit smuggling assistance.
Javier Rivera

Euless, TX

#5 Nov 2, 2013
LongIslander1987 wrote:
Apparently TSA does not like hiring ex-military or ex-law enforcement..
They don't need airport screeners who think they're cops,
that's why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Topix allow gay and racial slurs ? (Dec '15) 30 min Prime_LA 30
News 'Man Fire Food' is enjoying 'Puerto Rican Grill... (Oct '15) 58 min Caciques a liar 52
Who is Dave Lopes? (Mar '11) 1 hr El Cacique 41
TPMP sent "justhefacts" disguised as "SOS"... (May '11) 4 hr Prime_LA 159
TPMP (tampon)'s little kids. (Mar '13) 6 hr Prime_LA 29
New Yorkers to Niuyoricans-Return home, to Puer... (Jul '14) Mon Prime_LA 68
Nice defense, TPMP! (Feb '13) Mon Prime_LA 6
More from around the web