SOS has come TO TAKE OVER THIS BOARD.

Posted in the Puerto Rico Forum

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 27, 2013
Yep. And it all started with Jorge coming to the JW forum to harass me once again tonight...

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

As if we weren't interacting enough here in the PR forum with this boring azz thread.

Jorge has been harassing me for years...And it's getting old.

And every time i put my finger in my throat just to try and have some civility with him just so we can have some peace here in these threads...That seems to never be enough and he soon starts up with his never ending "BS" and "nitpicking" once again.

So, as i have just showed you he was looking for me in the JW forums to start crap.

I believe he is simply bored and i don't believe the gushy stories about his parents either..There is something up with him. I was civil to him and sincere in asking him about his aged parents and you would think that out of respect for his aged parents he would have put differences aside and returned it in kind....No, that's what normal, functional people do! But, Jorge is not normal. He is a hatefilled animal in disguise.

He likes to be the center of attention.

He manifests symptoms of "Histrionic personality disorder"

Nor does he like anybody else as he pretends. How could he when it is apparent that he doesn't even like himself?.

So now.. He gets his.

Go get em, SOS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"JW's win another round in PR" thread removed 4 hr allan 17
Mayor Elect Bill Deblasio decides that he wants... (Dec '13) Thu El Cacique 580
I love this headline....Despite recession Thu El Cacique 5
Russia's growing presence in Latin America worr... Thu El Cacique 7
Status Quo, Statehood, Or independence? Wed NJBoricua 3
Netanyahu is campaigning in the U.S Wed El Cacique 29
Puerto Rico to allow gay marriage Mar 24 LongIslander1987 3
More from around the web