What is the difference between a gringo and an American?

Posted in the Puerto Rico Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1 Dec 4, 2013
Anyone born in America is an American, while gringos are those born in the USA.
Allan

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Dec 4, 2013
That would make you a gringo , PR is the USA that may explain your posts, you hate yourself and think that because you speak spanish you are not a "gringo"
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#3 Dec 5, 2013
A gringo wants to take up arms against the Latin American invader, these will become extinct come 2050.

Americans welcome with open arms each and every Latin America invading their nation, in the order of becoming more and more another Latin American nation with Spanish as its main language.

Americans learn America's main language, Spanish.

Gringos resist transculturalism by becoming cultural dinosaurs and clinging to Anglo culture, against each and every reality.

Mark my words, the US will become another Latin American nation due to the fact that half a billion Latin Americans will continue to push north, while the poor gringo will have no other resource than to push South, due to the US intrinsic economic and societal differences.

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

#4 Dec 5, 2013
Jorge wrote:
A gringo wants to take up arms against the Latin American invader, these will become extinct come 2050.
Americans welcome with open arms each and every Latin America invading their nation, in the order of becoming more and more another Latin American nation with Spanish as its main language.
Gringos resist transculturalism by becoming cultural dinosaurs and clinging to Anglo culture, against each and every reality.
Mark my words, the US will become another Latin American nation due to the fact that half a billion Latin Americans will continue to push north, while the poor gringo will have no other resource than to push South, due to the US intrinsic economic and societal differences.
This has been common knowledge for about a decade now that the United States would morph into a Latin American nation by 2050.

In fact, several months ago I shared a report with you that indicated the United States is on track to become THE largest Spanish speaking nation in the world. We are already the 3rd largest after Mexico and Spain.
Allan

Covington, GA

#5 Dec 5, 2013
Jorge wrote:
HAHAHAHA You are as racist as any Klan member , when will you stop focusing on language and race and the little things of no relevance? I am so glad your type is dying off fast. Only children think in terms of right or wrong, black or white and you seem to base your whole being on being that way
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#6 Dec 5, 2013
LongIslander1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been common knowledge for about a decade now that the United States would morph into a Latin American nation by 2050.
In fact, several months ago I shared a report with you that indicated the United States is on track to become THE largest Spanish speaking nation in the world. We are already the 3rd largest after Mexico and Spain.
You are fastly becoming a true American.

Open you eyes, Latin America, here's our new conqueror.

One who reads and understands our language and intricacies, is willing to speak it-given the chance and believes in a market economy.

Beware, Chinese, there's an army of Longislanders in the making....

Once the new Republicans find their true calling, the Dems will be a thing of the past.

West Islip, NY

#7 Dec 5, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Once the new Republicans find their true calling, the Dems will be a thing of the past.
The Chinese are following the path of Japan in the 1930s ... and we all know where that led. The Chinese also have their eyes on Latin America. It's the new Evil Empire, ironically enough 72 years after Pearl Harbor Japan is the new ally against China. Thank heavens for Shinzo Abe.

The Republican Party is currently in the midst a civil war between the moderates/traditional conservatives and the TEA Party extremists ... time will tell where this goes. 2016 will determine the fate of the GOP. If they want to survive they must embrace Hispanics and drop the fear of the Spanish language, if not they will join the Whigs.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#8 Dec 6, 2013
LongIslander1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chinese are following the path of Japan in the 1930s ... and we all know where that led. The Chinese also have their eyes on Latin America. It's the new Evil Empire, ironically enough 72 years after Pearl Harbor Japan is the new ally against China. Thank heavens for Shinzo Abe.
The Republican Party is currently in the midst a civil war between the moderates/traditional conservatives and the TEA Party extremists ... time will tell where this goes. 2016 will determine the fate of the GOP. If they want to survive they must embrace Hispanics and drop the fear of the Spanish language, if not they will join the Whigs.
Republicans' fear is understandable.

There are over half a billion and growing, Latinos ready to invade the US, while the Chinese are courting each and every Latin American nation, for the same reason the US did-natural resources and a growing market.

The Chinese are using the same tactics as the US did, no innovations there.
Allan

Lawrenceville, GA

#9 Dec 6, 2013
I am glad the chinese are not using the spanish tactics

West Islip, NY

#10 Dec 6, 2013
The Chinese are not good people with good interests in mind. They only care to rekindle the Cold War.

We are headed towards some trying times.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#11 Dec 6, 2013
LongIslander1987 wrote:
The Chinese are not good people with good interests in mind. They only care to rekindle the Cold War.
We are headed towards some trying times.
Agreed!

The world's leaders will have to learn to obey their people's mandate.
El Cacique

Astoria, NY

#12 Dec 6, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
You are fastly becoming a true American.
Open you eyes, Latin America, here's our new conqueror.
One who reads and understands our language and intricacies, is willing to speak it-given the chance and believes in a market economy.
"Once the new Republicans find their true calling, the Dems will be a thing of the past"

(unquote)

What an assinine statement. You talk so much nonsense.

You really just pull whatever out.

Unfortunately, the Republicans are in trouble, and will continue to be in trouble and lose elections until they take a reality check and make necessary adjustments.
Junior

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#13 Dec 6, 2013
El Cacique wrote:
<quoted text>
"Once the new Republicans find their true calling, the Dems will be a thing of the past"
(unquote)
What an assinine statement. You talk so much nonsense.
You really just pull whatever out.
Unfortunately, the Republicans are in trouble, and will continue to be in trouble and lose elections until they take a reality check and make necessary adjustments.
Cacique, Jorge is just pathetic!

He really just pulls whatever out.
justhefacts

Kathleen, FL

#14 Dec 6, 2013
Jorge wrote:
A gringo wants to take up arms against the Latin American invader, these will become extinct come 2050. Americans welcome with open arms each and every Latin America invading their nation, in the order of becoming more and more another Latin American nation with Spanish as its main language.
Americans learn America's main language, Spanish. Gringos resist transculturalism by becoming cultural dinosaurs and clinging to Anglo culture, against each and every reality. Mark my words, the US will become another Latin American nation due to the fact that half a billion Latin Americans will continue to push north, while the poor gringo will have no other resource than to push South, due to the US intrinsic economic and societal differences.

I hear this all the time. The minorities LOVE think they will ‘Take Over” the U.S and its riches not having a CLUE how long it took to build the US and those sacrifices. and they are Incapable of keeping that going. End result is another Mexico/Puerto and impoverished America. Yep that exciting Jorge… Idiot!!!!

Lets play this out….it reminds me of the Star Trek prime directive. NEVER visit a planet that doesn’t have warp capability. Never let in uneducated people that DON’T want to assimilate.

The differences between the Hispanics and Puerto Rican opposed to the European/Asian countries (40 countries) that BUILT America is they ALL Assimilated. The Irish ect didn’t say Lets make America another Irish country not did any of the 39 other country men, There was a time in American History because of the large amount of German to makes German the Main language in the new America. Point is they ALL assimilated.

As you pointed out Jorge and millions of other Latinos that the Hispanic Culture refuses to assimilate under the American Flag. Look at how that worked o out for the blacks calling themselves African American which MOST Americans Despise except for the Democratic Party in the states to get VOTES from the Black baby factories. This is another reason the U.S border wasn’t shut down decades ago Dems wanted Mexican Welfare Anchor baby voters.

The 3 Major flaws of the Hispanics /Puerto Ricans

1# The Hispanics WON’T assimilate and want to carbon copy their own Country/culture and if that was a good thing why is their homeland filled with Trash a MURDER!!! WHY go to America if Puerto Ricans/PR is so Great same goes for the Rest of Latin America.!!

Mexico got its independence from Spain several years after Americans (1776) Hundreds years later Mexico STILL remains a DUMB Murderous Trashed Country just like their counter parts in Puerto Rico

All you Hispanics Sees are Americas Riches but to DUMB to understand HOW that was done and the time and sacrifices to get that accomplished.. You Hispanics can’t even be organized as a society and throw your TRASH into a trash can which deeply reflects how underdeveloped your cultures are compared to the Non-Hispanic Whites.(Trash pickup in PR is FREE at all homes.).

Shame here is YOU are also Too DUMB to get it!!!! You think out screwing the other culture adding more Murderous Welfare addicted babies is a WIN!!!!.
justhefacts

Kathleen, FL

#15 Dec 6, 2013
Let me give you the FACTS of future America. I will tell you the SAME thing I told a Washington U.S. Congressman and the President of the U.S. Senate (I sat with down with the Congressman 3 times in 2 years)

The U.S Recession, what, whom caused it and HOW that KILLED America

In 2000 Democrat Pres. Clinton signed the Trade act with China which Historically lowered the U.S. Import tax which that TAX is the balance system of foreign wage to U.S. wages. Because of that U.S. factories only had 2 choices Close it doors or farm out the work to survive in any capacity

Clinton Speech said this wont send Jobs so overseas just the opposite it will open up Americas market to SELL to them.. Another Democratic Idiot!!! Just Like Democrats in PR

From 20000 to 2009 according to the U.S. Bureau of labor Statistics we lost OVER 42,400 Factories in those 9 years.(Lib Media Blamed Bush but that was a LIE by government facts and charts) By the way this is what ALSO killed Puerto Rico Factories. By 2009 U.S. had LESS factories then before the bombing of Pearl Harbor

http://prospect.org/article/plight-american-m...
Copy of the GOV BLS Chart
http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2009/12/manufactu...
Bureau Labor statistics editors desk Manufacturing employment January 1941 to Nov 2009

So what’s that do to ALL you uneducated Latinos? YOUR SCREWD in the Long run.. Look at the Non Hispanic White Collage educated taking jobs from the Simple people. Then you look at Mc Donald where its mostly Latinos/blacks saying we need $15,00 an hour to Live. WHAT STUPID Mc Donald’s was for teenager to work before they got a REAL job? So they want $15.00 per hour then the next thing Mc raise the prices and those POOR Stupid people will bitch about their facts food prices
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/05/...
http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2013/12/02/...

Lets look at North Dakota pop 88% Non Hispanic White. 3% unemployment
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/38000...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/economy/...
State’s unemployment rate hovers around 3 percent, and "Help Wanted" signs litter the landscape
McDonald's in Williston is one of the busiest in the country, and they need to pay $15 an hour just to attract employees to work there.
to over acktMc Donalds where it over 80% Non Hispanc Whiet

Lets run the Numbers. In July 2100… 50.4% of birth in the U.S. were minorities. Medicaid that year paid for 48% of U.S. Births That SAME year 63% of the TOTAL U.S> Federal budget were checks written to individual that the Gov receives NO services from.. Also from 2010 to 2020 there will be 45 million kids turning 18 in that time period. Close to HALF of them will have flunked and or quit School Most all will be Minorities. Just like in PR 6th grades running an Island…. Bottom line here is the Fed Money will run OUT Real SOON way before Latinos take over. PR will also collapse quickly…

Jorge I could go for days with numbers and Economies I don’t just TALK like you I give Websites and Facts..

SO .. Dream on Skippy..
justhefacts

Kathleen, FL

#17 Dec 6, 2013
WTF is this mew Security code BS.. Topix going to lose people because of this Stupid Hassle and watching ANOTHER ADD
justhefacts

Kathleen, FL

#18 Dec 6, 2013
El Cacique wrote:
<quoted text> "Once the new Republicans find their true calling, the Dems will be a thing of the past"(unquote) What an assinine statement. You talk so much nonsense.You really just pull whatever out.Unfortunately, the Republicans are in trouble, and will continue to be in trouble and lose elections until they take a reality check and make necessary adjustments.
Curious what adjustments?… What reality check???

Is your opinion based on Feelings and News Media or is it based on Numbers and Facts in Context over the long term?.

West Islip, NY

#19 Dec 7, 2013
El Cacique wrote:
<quoted text>
My concern is how many more elections will it take before they wake up and realize the far right needs to be moderated?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#21 Dec 7, 2013
It would be foolhardy for the democrats to think they have it in the bag.
justhefacts

Kathleen, FL

#22 Dec 7, 2013
LongIslander1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
My concern is how many more elections will it take before they wake up and realize the far right needs to be moderated?
I get what you saying BUT lets be Equal and FAIR

How many elections is it going to take before the Democrats wake up and become more moderate???

Aren’t theses words “Equality” Fair” a big part of the Democrats Ideology?

Why should the burden be only one sided?????

Your response sounds like an Echo of CNN News. Do you have any specifics of WHY the Reps needs to be more moderate meaning what areas…

Before you jump to conclusion I’m pretty much down the middle BUT I base all my opinions on FACTS.

I watch All news… Fox included. BUT my Holy Grail is Long term historical research with Gov Numbers that’s tracked the Health of America throughout ALL presidencies and NOT the Flavor of the Week Like ALL News does.. Brainwash peat and repeat... For instance when CNN Reported how many Jobs Obama Created I laughed. Not by opinion but by facts

Every week the Gov Track ‘Jobs” layoff. Seasonally Employed etc. Never did CNN numbers come CLOSE to what actually the Gov reported that Month in “Jobs Created.

Not only that CNN etc had America Fixated on Jobs crated that month but NEVER gave America the numbers of how many Jobs America Needs/Created for status quo and NEVER mentioned the kids graduating from H.S.

We are at the end of 2013. By 2020 OVER 45 Million kids become 18… divided by 10 years each year you need 4.5 million yearly jobs created..divided by 12 months You need 275,000 jobs per month

Now to get this spot on and reach that US 64% Labor Force participation rate America since 2010 needs to “Create” 240.000 Jobs per Month to maintain that 64% labor force participation rate.

All my numbers are from 2010 US Census which I had to brake down for that becoming 18 by 2010.

I look at Whom/Party is responsible for what in changing the U.S and what those change did long term...

That said Ironically PR voted Democrat for the Past 50 years (its been in the toilet for OVER a half Century)

The Only Rep gov elected in PR was Louis Fortuno because his counter part almost went to jail, dealings with Philly. He ( dem) also hired as many as 10,,0000 NEW Gov employees the last few months before election to get reelected. My Source PR News paper which is pretty one sided.. Hard Left..

So what did Lib news do with that in the states ONLY reported the First republican Gov in PR since 50 years is laying off 20,000 Gov Workers.. Boy that pissed me of FACTS are Facts and to be facts one MUST be in context or they cant be Facts..

On that not ALL Rican Gov Employees get a yearly Bonus of $1.000.00 a year mmm Imagine that …..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss universe 2015 4 hr medioguarddia 4
Mayor Elect Bill Deblasio decides that he wants... (Dec '13) 4 hr medioguarddia 496
Puerto Rico, essentially Latin American. 13 hr allan 7
Congress fears a Puerto Rican state. 13 hr allan 7
2016 Republican presidential candidates Sat El Cacique 7
Sen. John McCain wants to scrap cabotage laws Jan 23 LongIslander1987 1
Niuyoricans, from dispossessed jibaros to NYC's... Jan 23 allan 3
More from around the web