PR men have you ever dated/seen a cre...

PR men have you ever dated/seen a creole woman?

Posted in the Puerto Rico Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#1 Jun 3, 2013
Have you ever seen or dated a Louisiana Creole (not Haitian) woman like myself? I think we must be rare or something because i've actually never run into another creole. We are black-native-french-spanish-an d Caucasian american. For those of you who don't know who we are, visit this website:

http://www.frenchcreoles.com/
Dominican boy latino

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#2 Jun 4, 2013
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen wrote:
Have you ever seen or dated a Louisiana Creole (not Haitian) woman like myself? I think we must be rare or something because i've actually never run into another creole. We are black-native-french-spanish-an d Caucasian american. For those of you who don't know who we are, visit this website:
No one cares anyway, so shut up and take your black ass outta here negr@!

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 4, 2013
Louisiana Creole women were known back in the 1800's for having some of the best looking women in the country of that time. All those racial admixtures made for some really hot looking women.

Since: Sep 12

Puerto Rico

#4 Jun 4, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text> Louisiana Creole women were known back in the 1800's for having some of the best looking women in the country of that time. All those racial admixtures made for some really hot looking women.
I didn't realize you were that old. Any FB or Youtube pix?

El cacique

Location hidden

#5 Jun 4, 2013
JMWinPR wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize you were that old. Any FB or Youtube pix?
Why do you ask?. Of what relevance is this question?... I'm nearly 38 years old. I keep myself well.

==========

I'm speaking of the woman in that part of the nation within a specific historical context and time period. New Orleans in the mid to late 1800's was known for having very good looking multi-racial women. It is has been historically documented. In addition. On a somewhat more tawdry note...Many of New Orleans infamous house of ill repute would only to exclusively employ Mulattoes, octoroons and quadroons women. They could easily command the top dollar of that particular time because of their exotic looks.

They probably looked very similiar to what many Puerto Rican women and some Cuban or Dominican women look like today or over the last 150 years or so.
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#6 Jun 4, 2013
Dominican boy latino wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares anyway, so shut up and take your black ass outta here negr@!
bwoi you CRAZY as hell you know dat? I kinda like it but you kinda scare meh. What abt this post:

"I love black [email protected]"

Now i'm creole...but i also identify as both black (African American), Louisiana creole, and hispanic...so can you please explain that comment that you made about "loving black [email protected]" cuz i'd love to know. I mean you know i wouldn't object to getting some gud kisses down there you KNOW? haha!

If you wanna track the comment, it's in the african american forum...under the "latino men/black women" thread started by Miguel...it's post number #2705, page 128. for those who don't believe me haha....same location btw, so i'm assuming it's the same guy in the UK.
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#7 Jun 4, 2013
Also,@domininican boy:

how abt the time you were saying this to me:

Dominican boy wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW.......... baby I am soooooooooo sorry for all the names I called you, I never knew baby:) im such a fool.. In fact am a big fool. Damnnn girl.. you are every man's dream wife and I wish I could marry you 4 life, I will worship every part of your body, mostly that sweet [email protected] and ass. YOU ARE THE BEST AMONG THE BEST:) MUAHHH......<quoted text>

Thread: Mulattoes are Freaks of Nature
Forum: African American
Post # somewhere around 660

BAM YO! haha!
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#8 Jun 4, 2013
oh yah and i forgot...that was page 30 for that Mulattoes thread...you know you love this creole latin boy don't deny it you were ALLLL over this! haha! Can't blame you it's GOOD and you know it haha!
BusterMan

Netherlands

#9 Jun 7, 2013
Don't let El kaka fool you, he only likes pure white woman, he's having an identity crisis.
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#11 Jun 12, 2013
BusterMan wrote:
Don't let El kaka fool you, he only likes pure white woman, he's having an identity crisis.
are you talking abt yourself here? if so, then why the heck are you on the PR forum, you aren't gonna find no gringo women up in here you got to go to the KKK forum for that boo. Good luck making it out of that alive if you aint a gringo yourself.

Or maybe..you are a gringo that's just up in here hunting for that hot black latina booty....hmmm...why don't you just admit it.

El cacique

Location hidden

#12 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
are you talking abt yourself here? if so, then why the heck are you on the PR forum, you aren't gonna find no gringo women up in here you got to go to the KKK forum for that boo. Good luck making it out of that alive if you aint a gringo yourself.
Or maybe..you are a gringo that's just up in here hunting for that hot black latina booty....hmmm...why don't you just admit it.
BINGO!

He/she ain't white!
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#14 Jun 12, 2013
News Worthy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is rich!!
EL Cacique why dont you tell us all about your preference for the whitest of white girls you can find? LMAO
hmmm...really...well...i'm not surprised...even if he does have a preference for white girls...he aint gonna have that for long...not after I make him speak in tongues and worship me like he practicin SANTERIA to my BLACK juicy [email protected] YOU KNOWWW!

El cacique

Location hidden

#16 Jun 12, 2013
News Worthy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is rich!!
EL Cacique why dont you tell us all about your preference for the whitest of white girls you can find? LMAO
Why are you in this forum?.
I do not know you. You had an issue with Nomi. You do NOT know me at all. I find this obsession of yours freakish. It was with elderly Nomi your issue was and i defended Nomi.
To avoid future problems and thereby guaranteeing that everyone can post in relative peace....Why don't you gracefully take your exit and go back to the JW forums so all will be well?.
I do not have any intention nor interest in going back there. That chapter is finished.
So, please. I am asking you as a gentlemen. Would you please go back there. If you insist on staying. You must apologize to the ladies and try to control yourself like a civilized person or you can feel free to return to the dysfunction of the JW forums.
We do have a nice forum. But, you will have to behave as gentlemen.
Your choice. I am trying my best to ask you nicely.

El cacique

Location hidden

#18 Jun 12, 2013
News Worthy wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? WHo thefuck is you, b1tch El C0ck0? Youre asking me nicely? Or what? You stamp your feet a lil more? hit the judging icons a few more times?
You dont want me here because I expose you and ruin your little chit chat behind your wife's back with the ladies.
Control myself like a civilized person? I can do civilized way better than you you low life savage gutter dweller. Fuckoff shithead go die in a pool of your own vomit! lmao
OK. So, you prefer to have a keyboard war?. No problem!
It sounds like you have no life. Such anger!
Such a small little man you truly are.
==========
Well, we have other spots to go to. We are not bothered.
Carry on with your campaign of hate...In the end. You only hate yourself.
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#19 Jun 12, 2013
BOYS BOYS BOYS! Stop being all territorial and sht! I know yall are testosterone fueled but dam! Yall are worse than the Black men over on the AA forum violence wise!

El cacique

Location hidden

#20 Jun 12, 2013
BOYS BOYS BOYS! Stop being all territorial and sht! I know yall are testosterone fueled but dam! Yall are worse than the Black men over on the AA forum violence wise!
He invaded our turf!
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#23 Jun 12, 2013
News Worthy wrote:
<quoted text>
PS - this thread is about dating Creole women, El Cacique..and since you'll never - ever - get within dating distance of one in your life, this aint your 'turf'!! lmao
It is my turf, tho..believe that!! ;)
here is a quiz question for you news: are louisiana creole people black? Be careful how you answer this haha.
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#25 Jun 13, 2013
News Worthy wrote:
<quoted text>
PS - this thread is about dating Creole women, El Cacique..and since you'll never - ever - get within dating distance of one in your life, this aint your 'turf'!! lmao
It is my turf, tho..believe that!! ;)
how the fck is dating louisiana creole women YOUR turf?! You're jamaican you're not even American! We see you as closer to a Haitian. They have French ancestry too and are from the caribbean! get the fck outta here wid dat bullsht!
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#26 Jun 13, 2013
News Worthy wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful how I answer this?? Are you a Creole who just recently discovered her heritage? You sure sound like it.
Or maybe you missed that I have direct shared ancestry with Louisiana Creoles? I told you this in response to this comment you made:
<quoted text>
I gave you a thoughtful response that I hoped you would think about and you come with this stupid quiz like I dont know shit.
So a better question is: what do YOU consider yourself? Because you are mixed. Creole by very definition is mixed, as you yourself said in your first post:
<quoted text>
You just described my family to a "t", minus Spanish (that I know of). And yet you have nerve to laugh at me? Or say that I'm unattractive because of my mix?
Do you think of yourself as unattractive? Have some self hate issues going on? Or is it because of the little bit of Spanish that you think your mix is "hotter" than mine?
Im not even mad, Im just asking you to think about what you said. You're not Hispanic, you're not black, you're not French, you're not white, and you're not Native...so why you tryin to put labels on someone else with a similar background?
"Im not even mad"

HAH! Could have fooled me!

"Or maybe you missed that I have direct shared ancestry with Louisiana Creoles?"

ya, so do haitians and guadaloupeans...and sometimes dominicans, but they aren't Louisiana Creoles. Nowhere close to us, same/similar ship different trip. Are you going to become Haitian or guadaloupean now?

"I gave you a thoughtful response that I hoped you would think about and you come with this stupid quiz like I dont know shit."

LOL CUZ YOU DON'T!

"what do YOU consider yourself?"

I already answered this question.

"You just described my family to a "t", minus Spanish (that I know of)."

Okay, so you're a black guy with euro ancestry...what's new here? You're like 90% of black folks in america.

"Or say that I'm unattractive because of my mix?"

depends on how mixed you are...i know people like Eddie murphy that claim to be mixed...and technically they'd be right.(if they are americans/were brought over as slaves)

Let me answer these questions:
Do you think of yourself as un-attractive? No
Have some self hate issues going on? No
Or is it because of the little bit of Spanish that you think your mix is "hotter" than mine? YES haha!

You're not Hispanic.....Yes I am, according to the United States government
you're not black.... Yes I am, according to the U.S. government
you're not French....No i'm not, but my dad was born in france...so he IS french, but he's a Louisiana Creole.
you're not white...no, i'm not white
and you're not Native....yes, i am a native american. My ancestors are originally from America. But I am not part of the "Native American" ethnic group as commonly thought.
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#27 Jun 13, 2013
Btw you failed your louisiana creole test Newsworthy. I give you an F minus minus lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay boxer dedicates fight to Pulse nightclub ma... Jul 17 david traversa 3
Why do Puerto Ricans Hate African-Americans? (Jun '12) Jul 17 Shawdy 165
The Bronx is grossly overpopulated. (Mar '14) Jul 16 cocio 14
The First Puerto Rican Princess is here! Jul 13 Urbantoons 1
Why do Puerto Ricans THINK they're AMERICAN? (Oct '11) Jul 8 Caojeda 1,169
Poll Do you like Salsa music? Tell us about it! (Apr '08) Jul 3 Dave Lopes 11,332
Jehovah's Witnesses in Puerto Rico (May '15) Jul 1 GodSmacked 118
More from around the web