Even his fellow Christians ignore this Newyorican.

Posted in the Puerto Rico Forum

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2013
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Michael2010 wrote:
This is why TPMP is ignored when he starts to defend JWs and actually casts a bad name on the organization; however, no one takes him seriously.
What does this angry Newyrican have to say about island Boricuas and Puerto Rico?

Since: Oct 12

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Why can't we just talk life and politics like we used to? What's with you always calling out TPMP?
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

LongIslander1987 wrote:
Why can't we just talk life and politics like we used to? What's with you always calling out TPMP?
Exactly.

I have to "call out" anyone with an anti Puerto Rican agenda posting in the Puerto Rico forum
Gitano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
I have to "call out" anyone with an anti Puerto Rican agenda posting in the Puerto Rico forum
"There is often a razor thin line between ethnic pride and being a fool who supports corrupt people based on ethnicity who rob you and do nothing for you"
Jose

TMP is well awre of this, it is time you open your eyes or you'll wind up like ths-

"The Cuban community that doesn’t care about corruption when it casts its vote was critically portrayed by most leading city columnists and others, Cuban and otherwise. Robert Steinback, a Black Miami Herald columnist, said the Cuban community is gullible. Liz Balmaseda calls it “a knee-jerk majority” that would elect a hamster wearing a Cuba Libre T-shirt, and,“They only cared that he was Cuban.”

http://www.popularsovranty.org/mdc.shtml
TPMP

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

LongIslander1987 wrote:
It's an obsession of his.

He only hurts himself by showing his true mental instability.

Sad. Especially at his age and for an individual of his educational level.

But, i already said i wasn't going to deal with him anymore by posting to him about anything. Ever. Finito. That's that. I'm sticking to it.
Maricos contra maricos

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>It's an obsession of his.
But, i already said i wasn't going to deal with him anymore by posting to him about anything. Ever. Finito. That's that. I'm sticking to it.
If there is one thing I have learned is that the most vile political wars and petty fights are same ethnicity vs same.

Place I live has retired PR couples mostly from from NY and Buffalo . Some are Dems, some are Reps and wow what anger between them but same with Cubans, Venezuelans, Colombians, Mexicans you name it.

At the monthly board meeting I go and mostly retired people go and there have been some real angry debates when Obama was running.

Politics makes for war.
Maricos contra maricos

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>It's an obsession of his.
Yes, Jorge is smart but takes things personel if you disagree.

I pretty much hate everyone and they hate me so it works out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••