Quality Polish forums

Quality Polish forums

Posted in the Poland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 22, 2012
Hi Everybody,
Today I discovered http://www.topix.com/forum/world/poland . I already love it:)
But... are there more Poland specific forums like this perhaps?
Greetings Anna
xx

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Krapsel wrote:
Hi Everybody,
Today I discovered http://www.topix.com/forum/world/poland . I already love it:)
But... are there more Poland specific forums like this perhaps?
Greetings Anna
xx
you 'love' it Anna..just wait till the 2 nazi retaards, pesky and his male lover uther pendragon turn up, I'm afriad they do not tolerate Polish people or foreigners very well despite this being an actual Polish forum.
I'm afraid they are total racist bigots.

Take care on here, while there are some very nice people like ABE, STA UG, Pro Ukraine, Martix + some others, there are also some rotten eggs!!

Jules
:-))
Pro Ukraine

UK

#3 Mar 22, 2012
JulesJohannes wrote:
<quoted text>
you 'love' it Anna..just wait till the 2 nazi retaards, pesky and his male lover uther pendragon turn up, I'm afriad they do not tolerate Polish people or foreigners very well despite this being an actual Polish forum.
I'm afraid they are total racist bigots.
Take care on here, while there are some very nice people like ABE, STA UG, Pro Ukraine, Martix + some others, there are also some rotten eggs!!
Jules
:-))
Don't forget to add Lukashenko is Dr Phil and Atasas to that list, who are equally as racist as the other two you mentioned.
Unfortunately it's almost impossible to have a civilised discussion on here without one of those four making some juvinile racist comment.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#4 Mar 22, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget to add Lukashenko is Dr Phil and Atasas to that list, who are equally as racist as the other two you mentioned.
Unfortunately it's almost impossible to have a civilised discussion on here without one of those four making some juvinile racist comment.
Sadly, you're right about this.
Martix

Kraków, Poland

#5 Mar 23, 2012
I hope you are not another racist troll. We have plenty of them here and plenty of racist threads as you can see.

Don't try to rais too serious problems here for example threats of freedom of speech. Your thread/post will be blocked for sure.
Martix

Kraków, Poland

#6 Mar 23, 2012
To the Judge who thinks my post is funny. I was quite serius. A dozen of my threads concerning threats of freedom of speech in Poland have been blocked here recently.
ANTON

Glen Ellyn, IL

#7 Mar 23, 2012
Martix wrote:
To the Judge who thinks my post is funny. I was quite serius. A dozen of my threads concerning threats of freedom of speech in Poland have been blocked here recently.
Because your Post contained two train's of thought;One on trolls and the other on forum policy,I answered or judged accordingly.I Enjoy your Posts on Poland and the politics within.

Anton-Elk Grove Village,IL.
Martix

Kraków, Poland

#8 Mar 23, 2012
Thanks, both sentences are abut the policy on this forum. On the one hand here there is censorship of some serious information concerning for example violating freedom of speech in Poland or Smolensk Crash or even the Polish support for Orban in Hungary on the other hand racist post are doing well here. All posts are approved by someone because they appear after delay. You can learn a lesson from this by yourself.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 23, 2012
interesting that this new poster hasn't returned, bet she is another ficticional character bumboy uther has made up
Pro Ukraine

UK

#10 Mar 23, 2012
JulesJohannes wrote:
interesting that this new poster hasn't returned, bet she is another ficticional character bumboy uther has made up
You could be right, Jules, "she" only registered yesterday.
dedicated tooth-brusher

Canada

#11 Mar 23, 2012
Krapsel wrote:
Hi Everybody,
But... are there more Poland specific forums like this perhaps?
Try allthingspolish.net
murky

Loughborough, UK

#12 Mar 25, 2012
dedicated tooth-brusher wrote:
<quoted text>
Try allthingspolish.net
Yes, an enjoyable read. Much less flaff then here

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 12, 2012
No dead wishes yet:)
polish girl

Pinellas Park, FL

#15 Jul 13, 2012
GO POLAND go the crap somewhere you stupid poland haters
Dreadnought

Czudec, Poland

#16 Jan 24, 2013
polish girl wrote:
GO POLAND go the crap somewhere you stupid poland haters
Do you think the views of a UK guy living in 'The Podkarpacie' for the last three years would be of any use on this forum?????
Dreadnought

Czudec, Poland

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Hmmmmm. Look guys, I am looking for a Polish Forum that discusses all sorts of topics in English, not just a group of young guys throwing insults at each other.....seriously I am an ex soldier and respect the right of anyone to get drunk and 'swear like a trooper' so if you know where there is a 'snooty Polish Forum' where they don,t swear and insult each other and you think I might be better off there please direct me to it, I might stick around here too, sometimes no matter how gross a forum gets it can still be instructive in some ways. But I am serious if any of you know of a Forum that might suit me better please tell me about it...thanks. Steve

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#18 Jan 24, 2013
google Military Photos . net; register and enjoy worldwide military perspectives, also Polish in fairly civilized, non troll war manner
Pro Ukraine

UK

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Dreadnought wrote:
Hmmmmm. Look guys, I am looking for a Polish Forum that discusses all sorts of topics in English, not just a group of young guys throwing insults at each other.....seriously I am an ex soldier and respect the right of anyone to get drunk and 'swear like a trooper' so if you know where there is a 'snooty Polish Forum' where they don,t swear and insult each other and you think I might be better off there please direct me to it, I might stick around here too, sometimes no matter how gross a forum gets it can still be instructive in some ways. But I am serious if any of you know of a Forum that might suit me better please tell me about it...thanks. Steve
It's more like old guys throwing insults at each other on this forum, anybody who tries posting a serious thread on here will soon find it invaded by anti Polish trolls making racist and juvenile comments, the worst have already been mentioned Pesky Army, Lukashenko is Dr Phil, Uther Pendragon, Atasas there is also sunshine and Alexey25. There are also many polls and threads attacking other posters, so you may be better off looking elsewhere.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#20 Jan 24, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>It's more like old guys throwing insults at each other on this forum, anybody who tries posting a serious thread on here will soon find it invaded by anti Polish trolls making racist and juvenile comments, the worst have already been mentioned Pesky Army, Lukashenko is Dr Phil, Uther Pendragon, Atasas there is also sunshine and Alexey25. There are also many polls and threads attacking other posters, so you may be better off looking elsewhere.
Poopu, no need to be so modest about yourself- Your are the parrot troll as none other!

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#21 Jan 24, 2013
Speaking about quality Polak forum.
Where else are you going to find so many dimwits if not here ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reactions to Britain's vote to leave the Europe... Jun 25 uther pendragon 1
News Two pre-WWII Torahs to be restored in Poland (Mar '15) Jun 20 bluestreak returns 19
News Anti-Semitic, pro-ISIS graffiti painted at Poli... (Dec '15) Jun 20 bluestreak returns 517
Poll a polak is just a Jew whose gone retarded (Apr '13) Jun 19 PolakPotrafi 111
News There's a lot to love in Lviv, Ukraine's cultur... Jun 19 George 4
News GUS: 40% of Poles aged 60 and over in 2050 Jun 14 50pct-Polski 3
Poll Why are Jewish women so ugly? (Jan '13) Jun 12 Mila Mineliz 75
More from around the web