Did Russians have an influence on Polish elections?

Posted in the Poland Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Martix

Warsaw, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

There is a report saying that the Russian intelligence services could have an influence on the results of the Polish elections. Maks Kraczkowski, a Law and Justice MP, has received this document and is going to ask the State Electoral Committee for explanations. He also wants to submit an interpellation with the Internal Security Agency.

"A few days ago I received a report from a group of experts, concerning the fact that the State Electoral Committee used during the last elections the servers of Russian companies," said Maks Kraczkowski, a Law and Justice MP, to the Superstacja TV yesterday. He did not reveal the names of experts but he claims that these are people who co-operated or co-operate with intelligence services.

In an interview for the Niezalezna.pl portal Kraczkowski confirmed this information. "However, I do not want to reveal any details until I receive an answer from the Internal Security Agency and other services responsible for the correct course of the elections in Poland," says Maks Kraczkowski.

At the same time he said to the Superstacja journalists: "In the report there is the whole information printout showing that a big part of the materials analysed by the State Electoral Committee goes through Russian servers. And now there is a question if this is true and if these servers have been verified in terms of the security of the information which is stored and processed by the Internal Security Agency."

Source:
niezalezna.pl
Martix

Warsaw, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Here you can read more:
http://niezalezna.pl/32759-czy-rosjanie-sfals...

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Russia influenced the election of Poland by getting rid of the Anti Russian Poles in Smolensk & being left with the more Pro Russian Donald Tusk.

Of course the Jewish rabbi invited to go to Smolensk didn't go.

Yeah funny how the Jews who owned the World Trade Center didn't go in to work at the WTC the day 9/11 happened.

Yeah similar too the Smolensk crash wreck is awefully similar to the 9/11 crash over Pennsylvania.

Which German Christian American with an oddly Jew like name Donald Rumsfeld admitted to explosives taking down the 9/11 plane in Pennsylvania.

Yeah I smell some Jew rats.

Make no mistakes about it the Jews still rule Russia.

It was Jew oligarch Berezovsky who bought Putin to power.

8 out of 9 Oligarchs in Russia are Jews.

Jews like Semion Mogilevich run the Russian mafia which Semion Mogilevich is Putin's friend.

___

Even the Jews of the Jerusalem Post admit to Putin's army of Jewish billionaires sitting next to Putin.

http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishFeatur...
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
Russia influenced the election of Poland by getting rid of the Anti Russian Poles in Smolensk & being left with the more Pro Russian Donald Tusk.
Of course the Jewish rabbi invited to go to Smolensk didn't go.
Yeah funny how the Jews who owned the World Trade Center didn't go in to work at the WTC the day 9/11 happened.
Yeah similar too the Smolensk crash wreck is awefully similar to the 9/11 crash over Pennsylvania.
Which German Christian American with an oddly Jew like name Donald Rumsfeld admitted to explosives taking down the 9/11 plane in Pennsylvania.
Yeah I smell some Jew rats.
Make no mistakes about it the Jews still rule Russia.
It was Jew oligarch Berezovsky who bought Putin to power.
8 out of 9 Oligarchs in Russia are Jews.
Jews like Semion Mogilevich run the Russian mafia which Semion Mogilevich is Putin's friend.
___
Even the Jews of the Jerusalem Post admit to Putin's army of Jewish billionaires sitting next to Putin.
http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishFeatur...
Yeah that Putin is quite a show man.

Its just like all those European leaders shaking hands and hugging Khadafy.....next thing you know.... those European leaders are all for taking out Khadafy. And not in a pleasant manner.

If Jews really did control Russia, Russia would have kept its forces out of Syria and not invaded Georgia. Israel and World Jewish groups were very angry at Russia for doing those two things.

If Jews control Russia....they're doing a crappy job

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that Putin is quite a show man.
Its just like all those European leaders shaking hands and hugging Khadafy.....next thing you know.... those European leaders are all for taking out Khadafy. And not in a pleasant manner.
If Jews really did control Russia, Russia would have kept its forces out of Syria and not invaded Georgia. Israel and World Jewish groups were very angry at Russia for doing those two things.
If Jews control Russia....they're doing a crappy job
It would actually be easiest for Russia to destroy Iran rather than Israel or America actually.

Russia is right there heck Russia is closer to Iran than even Israel is & Russia is much closer to Iran than Israel is.

What if Russia played the same game Nazis did in Molotov ribbentrop pact being an ally & then backstabbing their ally?

__

Anyways as I showed you the President of Iran seems to be of Jewish roots himself. LOL

The President of Iran has a Jewish surname apparently

So maybe there is nothing to Iran.

Maybe the President of Iran is a Jew & he just makes up a big scare & panic for Jews to profit off of .
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It would actually be easiest for Russia to destroy Iran rather than Israel or America actually.
Russia is right there heck Russia is closer to Iran than even Israel is & Russia is much closer to Iran than Israel is.
What if Russia played the same game Nazis did in Molotov ribbentrop pact being an ally & then backstabbing their ally?
__
Anyways as I showed you the President of Iran seems to be of Jewish roots himself. LOL
The President of Iran has a Jewish surname apparently
So maybe there is nothing to Iran.
Maybe the President of Iran is a Jew & he just makes up a big scare & panic for Jews to profit off of .
No I didn't read that link you had on Ahmadinejad's "Jewish roots". So many people on these forums write so much I can't keep up with everything.

Can you show me that link again?

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Some say, Russians had great influence on Polak election by buying all Polak kielbasas offered.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Why would Putinko care who leads polak dive.

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Someone has to keep dumb Polaks at bay.

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I looked in on the site and saw Pesky Armys name for the first time in ages...thinking to myself 'hey I wonder if Pesky has made an interesting reply/comment on the topic, so I'm gonna take a look.

NO.

He has NOT.

NOTHINGS changed then!

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I thought Id be your streetcar named desire.
Hold on, maybe you come around soon ?
Dont fear if you hear.
mika brzezinski UG

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

JulesJohannes wrote:
I looked in on the site and saw Pesky Armys name for the first time in ages...thinking to myself 'hey I wonder if Pesky has made an interesting reply/comment on the topic, so I'm gonna take a look.

NO.

He has NOT.

NOTHINGS changed then!
You are sad then because Pesky does not post enough? Perhaps if you had a life outside of topix...?(-:

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I hear, Jules came down here to score.
Most likely, she is pretty itchy, by now.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't read that link you had on Ahmadinejad's "Jewish roots". So many people on these forums write so much I can't keep up with everything.
Can you show me that link again?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's vitriolic attacks on the Jewish world hide an astonishing secret, evidence uncovered by The Daily Telegraph shows.

A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.

Ahmadinejad showing papers during election. It shows that his family's previous name was Jewish
A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver.

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Pesky army wrote:
Most likely, she is pretty itchy, by now.
Oh yes I am pretty itchy to punch you hard in the mouth you snivelling little man
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

<quoted text>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's vitriolic attacks on the Jewish world hide an astonishing secret, evidence uncovered by The Daily Telegraph shows.
A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.
Ahmadinejad showing papers during election. It shows that his family's previous name was Jewish
A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver.
So you believe this story about Ahmadinehad being a Jew?
How do you know it was not made up by the West/Israel to make him look bad in the Iranian public and therefore weaken him?

So you think a Jew could be this anti-semitic? I doubt it.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

JulesJohannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes I am pretty itchy to punch you hard in the mouth you snivelling little man
LOL
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

JulesJohannes wrote:
NO.
He has NOT.
NOTHINGS changed then!
No chance of that, Jules, he's still as stupid as ever.:-)
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

It wouldn't surprise me, Russians love interfering in their neighbours domestic affairs. :-(

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Pro Ukraine wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me, Russians love interfering in their neighbours domestic affairs.:-(
PUTIN is a complete JOKE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••