There is no such things as "Polocaust...

There is no such things as "Polocaust" only Holocaust

Created by Shiri Maimon on Dec 4, 2012

2 votes

Click on an option to vote

dumb polaks always want to be victims

polaks started ww2

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
3 million Polish Catholics died in the Holocaust.

Even this Jewish source shows how 3 million Polish Catholics died in the Holocaust!

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/H...

Who Were the Five Million Non-Jewish Holocaust Victims?
by Terese Pencak Schwartz

----------

Who Were the Five Million Non-Jewish Holocaust Victims?
Of the 11 million people killed during the Holocaust, six million were Polish citizens. Three million were Polish Jews and another three million were Polish Christians and Catholics. Most of the remaining mortal victims were from other countries including Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Holland, France and even Germany.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 4, 2012
NO doubt Polaks had started 2ww.

PS. Halonen is a disgusting Jewish scumbag.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
NO doubt Polaks had started 2ww.
PS. Halonen is a disgusting Jewish scumbag.
You are a liar & piece of filthy Volga German / Jew shit like Lenin.
Martix

Kraków, Poland

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
NO doubt Polaks had started 2ww.
PS. Halonen is a disgusting Jewish scumbag.
Such thread could post only a Nazi or a Nazi like nit.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Dec 4, 2012
Martix wrote:
<quoted text>
Such thread could post only a Nazi or a Nazi like nit.
Nazie like nits desacrating graves of soviet soldiers in Poland.
Are you one of those Martix?

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazie like nits desacrating graves of soviet soldiers in Poland.
Are you one of those Martix?
Soviets killed dozens of millions of Russians.

Actually Soviets may have killed more Russians than Nazi Germany did.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Soviets killed dozens of millions of Russians.
Actually Soviets may have killed more Russians than Nazi Germany did.
Rubbish.
Martix

Kraków, Poland

#9 Dec 4, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazie like nits desacrating graves of soviet soldiers in Poland.
Are you one of those Martix?
You are probably talking about exhumation of some Soviet solidiers conducted in 1953?

Don't forget that the new regime in Poland since 1944 was under Moscow's control. Nothing could happen without the permision of Moscow and without their coordination. These pepole who were forced on Poland by Moscow were well trained in the Soviet Union and they knew how to desecrate bodies.They had good Godless teachers.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Martix wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably talking about exhumation of some Soviet solidiers conducted in 1953?
Don't forget that the new regime in Poland since 1944 was under Moscow's control. Nothing could happen without the permision of Moscow and without their coordination. These pepole who were forced on Poland by Moscow were well trained in the Soviet Union and they knew how to desecrate bodies.They had good Godless teachers.
Every time you insult USSR you prove yourself to be a nazie nit since It was USSR what had defeated nazies.

Never forget that It was USSR, not Poland.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you insult USSR you prove yourself to be a nazie nit since It was USSR what had defeated nazies.
Never forget that It was USSR, not Poland.
Nazis & Soviets are hardly different.

International Bankers like Warburg, Rothchild, Rockerfeller & JP Morgan funded both Nazis & Soviets to power!
Martix

Kraków, Poland

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you insult USSR you prove yourself to be a nazie nit since It was USSR what had defeated nazies.
Never forget that It was USSR, not Poland.
USSR was a criminal creature the same as Nazi Germany.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Martix wrote:
<quoted text>
USSR was a criminal creature the same as Nazi Germany.
Don`t forget that USSR had saved you from nazies Polish scumbag!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Soviets killed dozens of millions of Russians.
Actually Soviets may have killed more Russians than Nazi Germany did.
Prove it or shut up scumbag!

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it or shut up scumbag!
You yourself said before the Russian civil war lead to 20 million dead Russians.

Which is about as much as Nazi Germany killed.

The Russian civil war was done by Soviets of Volga German / Jew Lenin with his sidekick Jew Leon Trotsky in violent bloody revolution.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#16 Dec 4, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it or shut up scumbag!
Here is what a top Jewish Bolshevik / Soviet said about killing Russians / Gentiles.

__

Top Communist Judaic official Zinoviev stated:“Without mercy, without sparing, we will kill scores of hundreds and thousands. Let them drown themselves in their own blood. For the blood of Lenin…let there be floods of the blood of the bourgeoisie(gentiles)–more blood! As much as possible!”(Krasnaya Gazeta, Sept. 1, 1918).
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Martix wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably talking about exhumation of some Soviet solidiers conducted in 1953?
Don't forget that the new regime in Poland since 1944 was under Moscow's control. Nothing could happen without the permision of Moscow and without their coordination. These pepole who were forced on Poland by Moscow were well trained in the Soviet Union and they knew how to desecrate bodies.They had good Godless teachers.
Nonsense. Your commies ran the show. Never did Red Army sent more troops there. Not in 1956 or 1982. This is the truth.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Martix wrote:
<quoted text>
USSR was a criminal creature the same as Nazi Germany.
They obviously were stronger than Polakia was despite the fact that less people lived in Leningrad, Berlin and Moscow than in Poland.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
You yourself said before the Russian civil war lead to 20 million dead Russians.
Which is about as much as Nazi Germany killed.
The Russian civil war was done by Soviets of Volga German / Jew Lenin with his sidekick Jew Leon Trotsky in violent bloody revolution.
I never said it fat liar.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#20 Dec 4, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what a top Jewish Bolshevik / Soviet said about killing Russians / Gentiles.
__
Top Communist Judaic official Zinoviev stated:“Without mercy, without sparing, we will kill scores of hundreds and thousands. Let them drown themselves in their own blood. For the blood of Lenin…let there be floods of the blood of the bourgeoisie(gentiles)–more blood! As much as possible!”(Krasnaya Gazeta, Sept. 1, 1918).
How does it prove that they killed more than nazies idiot?
Pro Ukraine

UK

#21 Dec 4, 2012
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
They obviously were stronger than Polakia was despite the fact that less people lived in Leningrad, Berlin and Moscow than in Poland.
Those are just three cities in those countries, you Fintard, the populations of Russia and Germany is much greater than Poland, so you're licking commie ass now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do polish women like black american men? (Feb '12) Aug 24 loveall 53
News Search resumes for Nazi gold train that might n... Aug 20 Marcavage s Trick 3
Is life in Poland better? Aug 17 Daniel Boone 1
News Serbia-Russia military exercise near border wor... Aug 13 Strahd 42
News Pope wraps up visit to Poland with Mass for 1.5M Jul 31 Mik 1
News Parents of gay Poles urge pope to help fight ho... Jul 30 Conrad 1
News Catholics awaiting Francis pray for slain Frenc... Jul 29 bluestreak returns 2
More from around the web