Heard any good Polish jokes lately?

Heard any good Polish jokes lately?

Created by AbeUG on Apr 11, 2010

235 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

Poles incapable of humour

The one about the plane crash

AbeUG is the biggest joke

The Katyn one is a classic

First Prev
of 48
Next Last
Ted Kaczynski

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 11, 2010
Looking on the bright side of life perhaps Poland's new national leadership will be less rabidly anti-Russian?
hillary rodham

San Antonio, TX

#2 Apr 11, 2010
Notice a similarity in surnames? The unibomber and the recently deposed Polish leader are related in what manner?
Iosif Djugashvili

Hollywood, FL

#3 Apr 11, 2010
The one about Poland being a victim in World War 2 is pretty funny after what they did to provoke a two front war.
ivan putski

San Antonio, TX

#4 Apr 12, 2010
The one about how the pedophile Pope and some obscure union leader in Gdansk brought down the Soviets really cracks me up. These moron Poles are such egotists.
they have a second one

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#5 Apr 13, 2010
Anyway, they still have a copy, ... I mean a twin of the president
they have a second one

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#6 Apr 13, 2010
when they steal german cars, the always take the best ones, but the head of there state takes a 20-years old Tupolev.
new poster

San Antonio, TX

#7 Apr 13, 2010
The notion that Poland is not deliberately stirring up trouble in eastern Europe... is quite hilarious.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Apr 14, 2010
May I add another joke to all these polak ones ?
just recently, it had landed here, calls himself Lucifer, looking for Ape vigorously.
When two polaks get together, what good can come up ?
AbeUG

Yorktown Heights, NY

#9 Apr 14, 2010
Ted Kaczynski wrote:
Looking on the bright side of life perhaps Poland's new national leadership will be less rabidly anti-Russian?
"Ted Kaczynski" "uther pendragon", "Live Free or Die", mika brzezinski" or whatever name you use to call yourself,

I guess its not enough for Russians like you to get off on seeing Polish people die, now you have to slander them as well.

You really are a triple A sicko Russian.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 Apr 14, 2010
Ape,
have you been taking your medicine lately ?
Since you were on maternity leave, another half breed had landed here, calls himself Lucifer.
Are you in any shape or form related ?
AbeUG

Yorktown Heights, NY

#11 Apr 14, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
Ape,
have you been taking your medicine lately ?
Since you were on maternity leave, another half breed had landed here, calls himself Lucifer.
Are you in any shape or form related ?
Just landed?

lol

You mean Pro-Russia lucifer?

He's been around for months now.

I was only away for about 4 days.

Why don't you like Lucifer? He likes Russia. Your favorite country.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12 Apr 14, 2010
Ape,

as you might know, I and you can not part easily.
We have been through good times bad times and indifferent.
When did I say that Russia is my favorite place ?
I love them all, no matter where. I am not dead yet, not to dream.
As for Luci, he´s too boorish.
BTW, even though I already said it here..my deepest condolences to....
AbeUG

Yorktown Heights, NY

#13 Apr 14, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
Ape,
as you might know, I and you can not part easily.
We have been through good times bad times and indifferent.
When did I say that Russia is my favorite place ?
I love them all, no matter where. I am not dead yet, not to dream.
As for Luci, he´s too boorish.
BTW, even though I already said it here..my deepest condolences to....
I thought you like Russia because you feel it opposes Poland.
Pesky army wrote:
BTW, even though I already said it here..my deepest condolences to....
Thank you Pesky.

Even though there are disagreements between us, I guess you have more heart then I thought

I didn't know you had that in you to say that.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#14 Apr 14, 2010
Ape,

how little do you know me. All these jokes around here is just another amusement for me.
Have a little faith in me, I am on my way to paradise for my deeds that I had encountered over the years.
so, all I can do is try harder, to be even more funny.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 Apr 14, 2010
Just in,
polak at his own party.

&fe ature=related
Shylock

San Antonio, TX

#16 Apr 14, 2010
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ted Kaczynski" "uther pendragon", "Live Free or Die", mika brzezinski" or whatever name you use to call yourself,
I guess its not enough for Russians like you to get off on seeing Polish people die, now you have to slander them as well.
You really are a triple A sicko Russian.
I do not get it Abe. You create this thread about Polish jokes and now attack people who have not even posted here as anti-Polish?

But I suppose "pogrom" is a Polish word.(-:
Toby

Leeds, UK

#17 Apr 14, 2010
Q. What's the difference between Poland and my pencil case,

A. My pencil case has a ruler...
AbeUG

Yorktown Heights, NY

#18 Apr 14, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
Just in,
polak at his own party.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-rwOLKdyqoQXX&feature=rel ated
Well at least its good to know you are capable of being human 5% of the time. Sadly its only 5% of the time.

Why don't you mention your Slovak party?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
AbeUG

Yorktown Heights, NY

#19 Apr 14, 2010
Shylock wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not get it Abe. You create this thread about Polish jokes and now attack people who have not even posted here as anti-Polish?
But I suppose "pogrom" is a Polish word.(-:
Despite what name you use, everyone knows you are just a Russian sicko Nazi bigot who hates Polish people.

Why do Russians like you like seeing Polish people die?

Because it reminds you of all the other Polish people you Russians have killed for hundreds of years.

Russians like you really are sick and evil.
daniela pestova

San Antonio, TX

#20 Apr 14, 2010
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite what name you use, everyone knows you are just a Russian sicko Nazi bigot who hates Polish people.
Why do Russians like you like seeing Polish people die?
Because it reminds you of all the other Polish people you Russians have killed for hundreds of years.
Russians like you really are sick and evil.
No sense of humor at all? All Abe here has are his extreme paranoia and his delusions. Perhaps you should in the future refrain from these mean spirited personal attacks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 48
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can a Pig retch? Jul 21 4Her 1
Why are Jews so ugly & monster looking? (Feb '13) Jul 20 bluestreak returns 72
News Polish official criticized over Jewish massacre... Jul 15 uther pendragon 1
News NATO leaders to keep troop levels in Afghanista... Jul 11 USA Today 11
News News 20 Mins Ago Obama: America is not as divid... Jul 11 Jaimie 6
News Christian Europe Jul 9 bluestreak returns 27
News The Latest: NATO leaders dine behind closed doors Jul 8 Nu Wor Order 3
More from around the web