Storytelling is a Passover tradition

There are 2 comments on the Toledo Blade story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Storytelling is a Passover tradition. In it, Toledo Blade reports that:

Detail from "The Four Questions" as depicted in Arthur Szyk's "The Szyk Haggadah". Leonard Baskin's "A Passover Haggadah", Ben Shahn's "A Haggadah for Passover", and Arthur Szyk's "The Szyk Haggadah" all owned by the Toledo Museum of Art.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toledo Blade.

Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Why is this Jewish crap even on the Poland forum!?

I am tired of the Jewish crap all over this forum.

This forum is great for turning Polish people who aren't Anti Semites into Anti Semites.

Or in my case turing one from one of pre-existing strong Anti Semitism to a extreme level of Anti Semitism.

I mean not just all this shitty Jewish article's hogging the Poland forum

.... Or the crappy Jewish article's crying about Poland.

...... Also the shitty Jewish attitude filled people on here crying about Poland for the Holocaust on this forum.

........ Calling this the Poland forum is mis-leading.

They should really call it the Ashkenazi Jew forum.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Polaks are almost as "advanced" as jews!
Innit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Helpless lies and corruption of miserable Polis... 1 hr Cassandra_ 416
Iman, Lancome, L'oreal, Maybelline and more May 3 Elena 1
News History on Canvas May 2 loisjohnson 2
Poll Why are a lot of German women stupid & ugly? (Dec '12) May 1 German Reality 38
News 'Vladimir Putin will start World War 3': Lech W... May 1 ItDoesGetBetter 12
News Happy Birthday, Marie Curie, Discoverer of Radium Apr 30 jady jaylene salzar 1
News Polish border guards refuse entry for 10 Russia... Apr 28 50pct-Polski 2
More from around the web