Italy beats Germany 2-1 to reach Euro 2012 final

There are 3 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Jun 28, 2012, titled Italy beats Germany 2-1 to reach Euro 2012 final. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

The 21-year-old striker quieted his of critics by leading Italy to an unexpected spot in the European Championship final, scoring twice in the first half in a 2-1 victory over Germany on Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

Bjorn

Stockholm, Sweden

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Italians have played very well, good luck in final.

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

#2 Jun 29, 2012
Those short brown people just seem to do better at soccer.

I think it is because they are shorter they are closer to the ball & thus play soccer better.

Only position where being big & tall comes in handy is the Goalie the real position with balls.

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

#3 Jun 29, 2012
Poland does quite well in the type of Soccer that is more manly.

Fight football league!

&fe ature=results_video&playne xt=1&list=PLC78B5866136DD0 75

Fight football league where brown midgets don't dominate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Helpless lies and corruption of miserable Polis... 4 hr George 410
Iman, Lancome, L'oreal, Maybelline and more May 3 Elena 1
News History on Canvas May 2 loisjohnson 2
Poll Why are a lot of German women stupid & ugly? (Dec '12) May 1 German Reality 38
News 'Vladimir Putin will start World War 3': Lech W... May 1 ItDoesGetBetter 12
News Happy Birthday, Marie Curie, Discoverer of Radium Apr 30 jady jaylene salzar 1
News Polish border guards refuse entry for 10 Russia... Apr 28 50pct-Polski 2
More from around the web