Polak horse meat

“ I'm proud”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#46 Mar 5, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Recently, I read very peculiar story about dumb Polaks.
It says, ever since Polak cavalry attacked German tanks in WW2, these Polaks been eating horse meat in honor of the dead horses.


That's not what I heard. It was dumb SLOvak calvary that attacked Russian tanks after dumb SLOvaks FAILED in attacking Russia with Nazi Germany.

“Abe”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#47 Mar 5, 2013
Proud Russian wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I heard. It was dumb SLOvak calvary that attacked Russian tanks after dumb SLOvaks FAILED in attacking Russia with Nazi Germany.
THAT'S WHAT I HEARD TOO!!

We DUMB SLOvaks were always stupid and retarded. Just look at all the retarded stupid things that the DUMB SLOvak Pesky says all the time!! Pesky is PROOF of us SLOvaks being LOW-LIFE ANIMALS!!!

WOULDN'T YOU AGREE Pesky??? You DUMB SLOvak???
Annie

London, UK

#48 Mar 5, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Jack in the Box has been caught using horsemeat in the past so how were they caught if none of it is tested??
that wasn't through a dna test was it? they audited the Australian supplier and also found kangaroo meat being sent.

“ I'm proud”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#49 Mar 5, 2013
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S WHAT I HEARD TOO!!
We DUMB SLOvaks were always stupid and retarded. Just look at all the retarded stupid things that the DUMB SLOvak Pesky says all the time!! Pesky is PROOF of us SLOvaks being LOW-LIFE ANIMALS!!!
WOULDN'T YOU AGREE Pesky??? You DUMB SLOvak???
This is true.

Pesky the DUMB SLOvak has learned from us PROUD RUSSIANS how BEST to pick our noses. Just look at my picture!! Its from a RUSSIAN contest of us Russian picking our noses the best!! Pesky LOVES the way how us RuSSians pick our noses. That's why he has a picture of us RuSSians picking our noses which we are VERY PROUD OF!!

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#50 Mar 5, 2013
Recently, I even read Polak chimps ate some horse meat just before they flew over to Smolensk. No wonder they ended landing on those birch trees.
Russians should charge dumb Polaks for a damage of the trees.

“I wants yer gold teefs”

Since: Nov 12

Raritan, NJ

#51 Mar 5, 2013
Mr Slovak is the dumb Polak Ape wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S WHAT I HEARD TOO!!
Why are you talking to yourwself?
You are stupid!

Not smart Polak like me!
I proud Polak!!

I eat horse meat. Mmmmm good. I eat horsecock also. I would like to eat bananas but it is too tempting and I put them in my butt.

Do you like boogers?

“I wants yer gold teefs”

Since: Nov 12

Raritan, NJ

#52 Mar 5, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Recently, I even read Polak chimps ate some horse meat just before they flew over to Smolensk. No wonder they ended landing on those birch trees.
Russians should charge dumb Polaks for a damage of the trees.
Not horse meat. Pilot were picking nose and ate boogers. Not paying attention and hit trees.
I like trees. You like trees? I like to swing from trees and put bananas in butthole.

“I wants yer gold teefs”

Since: Nov 12

Raritan, NJ

#53 Mar 5, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
You have any teefs?

May I have your gold teefs please?

“ I'm proud”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#54 Mar 5, 2013
Mr Polak wrote:
<quoted text>Not horse meat. Pilot were picking nose and ate boogers. Not paying attention and hit trees.
I like trees. You like trees? I like to swing from trees and put bananas in butthole.
I love to pick my RuSSkie nose. How about you Russkie?
Annie

London, UK

#55 Mar 5, 2013
Also it's not clear whether the horse/kangaroo meat bound for jack in the box was found by Australian inspectors as a result of their own safety checks, rather than Americans. It's thought it never reached the States.

“I wants yer gold teefs”

Since: Nov 12

Raritan, NJ

#56 Mar 5, 2013
Proud Dumbass Polak wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to pick my RuSSkie nose. How about you Russkie?
Why you eat Russian boogers?
I not Russkie! I Polak! I eat only my Polak boogers! Even when flying airplane! I eat boogers and crash plane! Happens all the time. Boogers are very very good!

“ I'm proud”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#57 Mar 5, 2013
Mr Polak wrote:
<quoted text>Why you eat Russian boogers?
I not Russkie! I Polak! I eat only my Polak boogers! Even when flying airplane! I eat boogers and crash plane! Happens all the time. Boogers are very very good!
RuSSkie I hear you eat boogers from everyone. Why is that? Its nothing to be ashamed of. We RuSSkies eat everyones boogers.
East Asian Cars

Podgorica, Montenegro

#58 Mar 5, 2013
Dumb Polaks...
Serbs are retarded

Dunellen, NJ

#59 Mar 5, 2013
Serb MoteNEGROS are animals.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#60 Mar 5, 2013
Proud Russian wrote:
<quoted text>
RuSSkie I hear you eat boogers from everyone. Why is that? Its nothing to be ashamed of. We RuSSkies eat everyones boogers.
Eat my pants boi.)))))))))

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61 Mar 5, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
that wasn't through a dna test was it? they audited the Australian supplier and also found kangaroo meat being sent.
Apparently...
but they are testing it now.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-02-27...
It says "additional tests" and "supplemental testing" which implies there is already some testing done.

Birds Eye said the company has introduced a new DNA testing program
http://www.meatpoultry.com/News/News%20Home/G...

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#62 Mar 5, 2013
Annie wrote:
Also it's not clear whether the horse/kangaroo meat bound for jack in the box was found by Australian inspectors as a result of their own safety checks, rather than Americans. It's thought it never reached the States.
Yeah I just read the wiki on it.
Annie

London, UK

#63 Mar 5, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently...
but they are testing it now.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-02-27...
It says "additional tests" and "supplemental testing" which implies there is already some testing done.
Birds Eye said the company has introduced a new DNA testing program
http://www.meatpoultry.com/News/News%20Home/G...
Well everybody in Europe is testing it now too, but the US wasn't DNA testing everything to check it was what was said on the label extensively before. The legislation Abe mentioned relies evidence of self-regulation to determine that food is safe rather than government sponsored dna checks to check chicken is chicken rather than dog...
Annie

London, UK

#64 Mar 5, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I just read the wiki on it.
the incident was apparently sensationalised by the US media at the time to create what seems to be a myth. I don't even know what jack in the box is. I just remember reading about it in American crime thrillers where detectives eat it when sitting in a car staking out a crime scene...
Annie

London, UK

#65 Mar 5, 2013
just googled their site. They have one caption "it tastes like chicken because it is chicken"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Gentiles [ non Jews ] so scared of Jews? (Jun '13) Thu Eva 28
why most polish people are so rude and stuck up (Jul '12) Jul 1 Ewelinka 178
Jews flee disintegrated Ukraine Jun 26 Gregsby 1
News Kosovo: A new state challenged by a legacy of war Jun 25 contradiction 41
Poll Why are Jewish women so ugly? (Jan '13) Jun 24 ADOLPH 70
News Polish non-Jews honored for Jewish heritage eff... Jun 22 Joisey Abe 1
Are You a Crypto TH01 7 Pole? (Mar '14) Jun 18 Not a Pole 14
More from around the web