6 votes

Click on an option to vote

beacuse only Jews made great contributions

without a large Jewish presence it's a cesspool

“Slovak,Ukrainian &Polish power ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#124 Nov 19, 2012
My Slovak uncle Rooko one time did not have a hammer to pound a nail into a piece wood say he deicide to use his head. God Bless his hard Slovak head because he hammered that nail into the wooden board with his head no problem. I tell you us Slovaks are tough!

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#125 Nov 19, 2012

I do have one for your afternoon´s entertainment,see above.

Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#126 Nov 19, 2012
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a Polak and Ukrainka? Are they types of Moose or Polar Bears or something?
How about videos of Slovaks? I am Slovak and most of my family is funny.
A Polish man went to a carpenter and asked, "Can you build me a box that is two inches high, two inches wide, and fifty feet long?"

"Hmm..." mused the carpenter. "It could be done, I suppose, but what would you want a box like that for?"

"Well, you see," said the Pole, "my neighbor moved away and forgot some things, so he asked me to send him his garden hose."

Podolsk, Russia

#127 Nov 19, 2012
Mr Slovak wrote:
My Slovak uncle Rooko one time did not have a hammer to pound a nail into a piece wood say he deicide to use his head. God Bless his hard Slovak head because he hammered that nail into the wooden board with his head no problem. I tell you us Slovaks are tough!
Question: How many Poles does it take to change a light bulb?

Answers:

3. One to stand on a chair and hold the bulb and the other two to
spin the chair.

Location hidden

#128 Nov 19, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pddaFOwD9o4XX
I do have one for your afternoon´s entertainment,see above.
Oh you mean Polacks not Polaks.

Why is that Hal such a dumb Polack?

Location hidden

#129 Nov 19, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
A Polish man went to a carpenter and asked, "Can you build me a box that is two inches high, two inches wide, and fifty feet long?"
"Hmm..." mused the carpenter. "It could be done, I suppose, but what would you want a box like that for?"
"Well, you see," said the Pole, "my neighbor moved away and forgot some things, so he asked me to send him his garden hose."
Yeah those Polacks are sure dumb.

Is it because they have Slavic roots?

I know my Slovak dad said the reason why Slovaks are know nothings is because they have Slavic roots.

Location hidden

#130 Nov 19, 2012
I heard the reason why Polacks are dumb is because they are genetically similar to Slovak jacks and Russkies.

At least that's what my Slovak jack yak father told me and he knows a lots of stuff.

Location hidden

#131 Nov 19, 2012
Some say Slavs = Slobs hee hee hee hee

When you got a SlobSlav in the house god knows what happens next.

Location hidden

#132 Nov 19, 2012
I one time went to Moscow and I saw Putin. He was so tiny he was up to my kneecaps. I think he looks bigger on TV because they have him on a stool or lift or something.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#133 Nov 19, 2012
Since Putinko was so short up to your kneecaps, maybe you are a freak then ?
Darek

Gdansk, Poland

#134 Nov 19, 2012
because Poland is ruled by stupid, corrupt puppets of usa, west europa and israe, who have ruined the country, lives of milions of Poles and made good fortunes by robbing and ruining their own country.

Podolsk, Russia

#135 Nov 19, 2012
Darek wrote:
because Poland is ruled by stupid, corrupt puppets of usa, west europa and israe, who have ruined the country, lives of milions of Poles and made good fortunes by robbing and ruining their own country.
And all of this happened because Polaks are idiots.
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#136 Nov 19, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you're right.
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#137 Nov 19, 2012
Mr Slovak wrote:
God doesn't exist.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#138 Nov 19, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: How many Poles does it take to change a light bulb?
Answers:
3. One to stand on a chair and hold the bulb and the other two to
spin the chair.
I think you are talking about Cossacks since we all know Cossacks were the most stupid of the Slavic people.

Brewster, NY

#139 Nov 19, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cossacks are Idiots.

Poland & Russia both sent it's idiots out to the Steppes of Ukraine as Cossacks.

Poland & Russia have always been the 2 most intelligent & advanced North Slavic Nation.

Cossacks never even had a Nation but then had to form with Red Ruthenians / Rusyns of West Ukraine to create Ukraine.

Brewster, NY

#140 Nov 19, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
Who could take any dumb Polak seriously ?
There is not one week when we do not read about some Polak doing idiotic things.
Out of all Slavs, Polaks are the dumbest, by far.
Poland has done the best in the world during this recession.

Poland is the fastest growing population in the European Union slowly taking over Western Europe.

Poland remains the most White & Homogeneous Nation in the world with the lowest amount of foreigners of any White Nation.

__

What about those Jews with their Semitic Palestinian relatives shooting rockets at them?

Or those dumb Jewlocks in the U.S who marry gentiles half the time. LOL

__

Dumb Jewlocks are sitting ducks for extinction.

It is their own fault.

In the U.S Jews supported race mixing which went on to harm Jews the most leading half of Jews to marry gentiles thus destroy the Jewish American population to mixing with Chirstians.

In Israel Jews are sitting ducks surrounded by Hostile Arab Nations who hate them & want to make Jews go extinction.

Brewster, NY

#141 Nov 19, 2012
Mr Slovak wrote:
Some say Slavs = Slobs hee hee hee hee
When you got a SlobSlav in the house god knows what happens next.
Isn't this Abe's sock account?

I guess Abe is showing his true Jew.

Showing his real feelings about Slavic people including Polish people.

Brewster, NY

#142 Nov 19, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
Out of all Slavs, Polaks are the dumbest, by far.
Yes, that is why Poland scored the highest IQ of Slavs of 99.

Brewster, NY

#143 Nov 19, 2012
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
Some say polak chimps will be put on a flying ban soon. Kielsabas and industrial salt will also be limited to Polakia.
How about those Jewlock chimps who have their Semitic relatives shooting rockets at them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rivlin: New Relations with Poland Need Attention 3 min Mr Slovak 10
Osho Polack Jokes (Nov '10) 27 min Ank 443
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 1 hr Ken Barlow 3,551
Relations with US top priority, Rivlin says ami... 5 hr Gro 1
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) Thu Dimitri100 10,002
Kto to jest? Thu Minky monkeys 1
These Girls Are Wed epsoderm 5

Poland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE