Richard

Blackburn, UK

#94 Jun 9, 2012
It's the polish want to stay away from
Very racist
Asians and blacks stay at home watch euro at home don't bother going to Poland
And Clive says pols are good people
At least in this country we all have bridged the gap between all races but polish don't even want to try they are too backward at least 60 years behind the GREAT BRITAIN
Richard

Blackburn, UK

#95 Jun 9, 2012
joe young wrote:
Indians have pumped billions into Britian you stupid polska. Go back to Poland. we dont want you here. Why are the Polish in the black areas - go to the white areas
Top answer
Pro Ukraine

UK

#96 Jun 9, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Top answer
It was a pathetic answer, Poles don't live in ghettos like Asians, you won't find any Poles living with the Indians in Southall, it's the only place in London where there are no Polish shops. Poles have as much right to be in this country as Indians, at least they've taken the trouble to learn English, unlike many Indians living here.
Wloclawek Warrior

Hampton, VA

#97 Jun 10, 2012
joe young wrote:
Indians have pumped billions into Britian you stupid polska. Go back to Poland. we dont want you here. Why are the Polish in the black areas - go to the white areas
you a speaker for all the brits, they were sure glad to have my father in the Polish underground, spoke 7 languages and the average brit like the american, one and not good at that
Wloclawek Warrior

Woodbridge, VA

#98 Jun 10, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>It was a pathetic answer, Poles don't live in ghettos like Asians, you won't find any Poles living with the Indians in Southall, it's the only place in London where there are no Polish shops. Poles have as much right to be in this country as Indians, at least they've taken the trouble to learn English, unlike many Indians living here.
right on pro,
Anonymous

London, UK

#99 Jun 24, 2012
This site is getting very boring, I wonder how many people on here have visited the countries from which the people they say so many bad things about? I have visited, India, Pakistan, both are not so keen on each outher. And both not keen on me, I visited many places in Europe, Many times in Poland.France, Italy, Germany, Czech Republic,Slovakia, Latvia, Lithuainia,Belarus, Hungry, Austria. Norway. never mind about where i have visited. I was always welcomed in the European countries, Not so much every where else. I stay with friends in Poland, the best friends anybody could want:-)Their opinion of racism in 2012 is! People want the same things from life, Good health, Good living, And some money to help achieve theese things. What the narrow minded people see! Is somebody doing better than they are.So it doesnt matter what ethnic background they come from! or what country,Today racism is about jealousey. I havnt got it, so why should they have it, Maybe they got it through hard work and sacrifice.
Anonymous

London, UK

#100 Jun 24, 2012
I still dont understand WHY the title of this topic forum is Why are Polish in England racist to blacks and Muslims? Some of them are Racist. But IT IS NOT JUST RESERVED to being in England, They are racist.

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

#101 Jun 24, 2012
peter wrote:
if u poles dont like blacks and asians u should fuck off back to poland. because we dont want backwards ppl here we have history together lot more than u poles we have built bridges. we dont want ur hate here take it back if u want to stay u better get ur shit together or else u lot will have a hell of a beating. these blacks and asians r bad when they want to. u lot will learn it is the easy way or the hard way that ur choice that advice is for free!
Yes Polish Josef Conrad contributed to the history of the U.K being one of the best novelists of the English language.

Name one Black or Asian achievement of the U.K equal value?

There is a few others of course.

Polish Jack Szostak won a nobel prize in science for the U.K the other year for discovering how Telomerese is encoded on chromosomes.

Jack Szostak is a top geneticist who invented the Yeast Artificial Chromosome which lead to study & create the Human genome project!

If you want to talk about for Britian?

How about the best Squadron in the Battle of Britain was the Polish Koskiuszko 303 Squadron?

Or how about how Britain bought Polish skilled workers to James town for these Polish workers valuable skills which James Town the first of the British colonies?

If you are more of a simple person who doesn't respect intellect or history.

Then what about the best MMA fighter in the U.K being of Polish roots Blisping?

Or what about the most recent U.K great boxer to hold a title is of Polish roots Carl Froch.

Poland accepted 40-90,000 Scottish immigrants from the U.K in the middle ages.

Today with population growth would probably be about the same as the 500,000 figure of Poles to the U.K today.

So we accepted mass immigration of people from the U.K long before the U.K accepted mass immigration of people from Poland.

Brewster, NY

#102 Jun 24, 2012
Chai wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't claim to be Aryan ? So what's with extreme right-wing groups in Poland and the Ukraine doing the Nazi salute and using the Swastika and/or Celtic Cross as their emblem ?(Poles are not a Celtic race either!) You don't consider Ukrainians, Poles and other Eastern Europeans beating up dark-skinned minorities as "racist" ?
Polish are Aryans we have the aR1An R1a haplogroup.

Aryans = Proto Indo-Europeans

Proto Indo-Europeans = Kurgan expansion.

Earliest Kurgan is found in Poland!

Brewster, NY

#103 Jun 24, 2012
Chai wrote:
<quoted text>
If one scratches the white skin of a Pole, one would find a Mongol or Tartar underneath.
If Polish are a mix between Western Europeans & Asiatics.

Tell me why Polish have taller skulls & longer noses than both Western Europeans or Asiatics.

Yes we do often have high cheek bones & long eyes.

Why wouldn't we in Europe? High cheek bones & long eyes protect from the cold & wind sheer in the European winter.

Considering that Cro Magnon man came out closest to Finland & had large high ckeek bones much like people in North Eastern Europe.

I think it puts more into question not if we are White Europeans.

Rather if people West of Poland are White Europeans.

British people have a lot of features common with Arabs & Africans if you ask me.

British people have a lot of frizzy hair like Jews.

The British hair is very much like Jew hair.

British also have very thin boney faces like Arabs do.

While others have features almost like Africans kind of like Churchhill had.

Brewster, NY

#104 Jun 24, 2012
AZEE wrote:
It is sad to read these kind of nasty comments, I've seen more racism in Polish Men then Women, 85% of Polish people still living in Mid Evil Time. I've seen lots of documentary about Poland. I've been to Poland, My wife is Polish and we have 2 beautifull boys.
Polish people are we educated but they never get time to learn value of LIFE, Respect of Women, YES they are as bad as Pakistanis, Afganistanis and other middle eastern countries, Majority dont trust there women, beating, kicking them out from home, rape are common amoung Polish comunity,
No wonder lots and lots of polish women is getting married in Black, Asians and other white comunities. and giving birth to really beautifull babies, more this will happen more they will calm down,
I have lots of fottage and Videos where Polish attacking black, Asian and marching NAZI salute wearing White Power Slogans and no one around them even police helped these poor people just because they were not white.
When we talk about Pakistan and india and Afganistan we can understand that part of world is atleast 50 years behind time thing are getting better but progress is dead slow. But Poland is in Europe.
IF Poland will not change and women will keep running away from their own men to other comunity in next 100 years no one in poland will have Polish Father!
Polish people simply haven't been so inflicted with the feminism disease.

British people are very matriarchial.'

British women run the show & British women are usually the ones beating the men while telling them what to do.

British women need to learn how to be women.

They act like whores & don't act like women.

British women act like men they try to dominant & control men & don't have any respect for the family unit.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#105 Jun 24, 2012
Strange how someone who lives in the USA thinks he's such an expert on British people.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#106 Jun 24, 2012
AZEE wrote:
It is sad to read these kind of nasty comments, I've seen more racism in Polish Men then Women, 85% of Polish people still living in Mid Evil Time. I've seen lots of documentary about Poland. I've been to Poland, My wife is Polish and we have 2 beautifull boys.
Polish people are we educated but they never get time to learn value of LIFE, Respect of Women, YES they are as bad as Pakistanis, Afganistanis and other middle eastern countries, Majority dont trust there women, beating, kicking them out from home, rape are common amoung Polish comunity,
No wonder lots and lots of polish women is getting married in Black, Asians and other white comunities. and giving birth to really beautifull babies, more this will happen more they will calm down,
I have lots of fottage and Videos where Polish attacking black, Asian and marching NAZI salute wearing White Power Slogans and no one around them even police helped these poor people just because they were not white.
When we talk about Pakistan and india and Afganistan we can understand that part of world is atleast 50 years behind time thing are getting better but progress is dead slow. But Poland is in Europe.
IF Poland will not change and women will keep running away from their own men to other comunity in next 100 years no one in poland will have Polish Father!
If you are going to generalize negative things about all Polish people based on their bad apples...you are just an anti-Polish Bigot.
Anonymous

London, UK

#107 Jun 25, 2012
HugeKielbasa, You seem very Pro Polish, always got great true facts. Could you enlighten me as to why so many inteligent Poles leaving their country? Also, i dont know if you are racist or not! BUT you sound realy anti British. As i have said before, i have visited Poland many times. Stay at my friends parents house. I have lots of Polish friends here in England and Poland. I will be there very soon, at friends wedding, which i am very exited about:-) some of my Polish friends here have read your comments on here. They, and i would like to know why you so negative to the country that gives them a better oppertunity for a better life, than thier own country? Also some of my older friends there, who were born in the time of ww11 never have mentioned how great Polish pilots were, we all know it already, film Battle of Britain tells us the story. Ok do jutro? Trzymaj sie.
Anonymous

London, UK

#108 Jun 25, 2012
Correct me if i am wrong, Wasnt Adolf Hitler trying for Ultimate Aryan race?
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#109 Jun 25, 2012
krowik wrote:
HugeKielbasa, You seem very Pro Polish, always got great true facts. Could you enlighten me as to why so many inteligent Poles leaving their country? Also, i dont know if you are racist or not! BUT you sound realy anti British. As i have said before, i have visited Poland many times. Stay at my friends parents house. I have lots of Polish friends here in England and Poland. I will be there very soon, at friends wedding, which i am very exited about:-) some of my Polish friends here have read your comments on here. They, and i would like to know why you so negative to the country that gives them a better oppertunity for a better life, than thier own country? Also some of my older friends there, who were born in the time of ww11 never have mentioned how great Polish pilots were, we all know it already, film Battle of Britain tells us the story. Ok do jutro? Trzymaj sie.
I think Huge Kielbasa was just reacting to some Brits (or maybe people pretending to be Brits - Pro/Brits) who were bashing Poles.

I am pro-Polish and in general I like the British people. I think its good Britain gave some Poles a place to stay after WWII.

Brewster, NY

#110 Jun 25, 2012
krowik wrote:
I don't like what I see of Britain.

Over 40 Polish were attacked by racism in Britain in 1 year.
That is bad.
No other country has so many racial attacks against Polish people!

Many British people seem to support Muslims & Africans over Polish people in the U.K

The British media pushes Polish people as racists all the time. As if they have no racism.
As if it is their business to tell Polish people to not be racist.

In Britain the media pushes Poles as the biggest criminals in the U.K
While they sweep away the massive Black crime issues in the U.K

For example I see British media trying to say Poles are the main crime problem in London.

Polish people make up about 2% of crime in London & Polish people also make up about 2% of London's population.

Where is the crime issue?

While the British media sweeps away the Black crime issues in London where 10-15% of London is Black.
Yet 79% of gun crime & 63% of muggings in the U.K are by Blacks.

I see many British people online think Polish people are the number 1 crime issue in Britain.

This is an issue!

Britain scape goats Poles who have average crime rates while they try to act as if Blacks don't have a big crime issue.

All & All I think Britain right nows seem to be the most Anti Polish country in the world.
You heard me right. I think Britain seems even more Anti Polish than Germany or Russia.

Although Lithuanians & Ukrainians are about as Anti Polish too.

Well actually proportionately I would have to retract that.

Proportionately Lithuanians seem to be the most Anti Polish for their small size.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#111 Jun 25, 2012
HugeKielbasa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like what I see of Britain.
Over 40 Polish were attacked by racism in Britain in 1 year.
That is bad.
No other country has so many racial attacks against Polish people!
Many British people seem to support Muslims & Africans over Polish people in the U.K
The British media pushes Polish people as racists all the time. As if they have no racism.
As if it is their business to tell Polish people to not be racist.
In Britain the media pushes Poles as the biggest criminals in the U.K
While they sweep away the massive Black crime issues in the U.K
For example I see British media trying to say Poles are the main crime problem in London.
Polish people make up about 2% of crime in London & Polish people also make up about 2% of London's population.
Where is the crime issue?
While the British media sweeps away the Black crime issues in London where 10-15% of London is Black.
Yet 79% of gun crime & 63% of muggings in the U.K are by Blacks.
I see many British people online think Polish people are the number 1 crime issue in Britain.
This is an issue!
Britain scape goats Poles who have average crime rates while they try to act as if Blacks don't have a big crime issue.
All & All I think Britain right nows seem to be the most Anti Polish country in the world.
You heard me right. I think Britain seems even more Anti Polish than Germany or Russia.
Although Lithuanians & Ukrainians are about as Anti Polish too.
Well actually proportionately I would have to retract that.
Proportionately Lithuanians seem to be the most Anti Polish for their small size.
But can't some of this stuff just be headline sensationalism?

There are some youtube videos where you hear racist Brits on buses bashing ALL non-Brits including Blacks, Poles, "Pakis", etc.

There maybe some friction with Poles since they came into Britain recently in large numbers in a short amount of time which didn't give them time to assimilate.

But I wonder how Brits feel about those Blacks and Muslims who were burning down and looting stores about a year ago. I think the Brits were pissed at that.

Brewster, NY

#112 Jun 25, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
But can't some of this stuff just be headline sensationalism?
There are some youtube videos where you hear racist Brits on buses bashing ALL non-Brits including Blacks, Poles, "Pakis", etc.
There maybe some friction with Poles since they came into Britain recently in large numbers in a short amount of time which didn't give them time to assimilate.
But I wonder how Brits feel about those Blacks and Muslims who were burning down and looting stores about a year ago. I think the Brits were pissed at that.
In recent times British medias were making huge propaganda against Polish people as so racist.

Many British media supported that British people shouldn't even go to EURO 2012 due to racism.

This is nothing knew I have seen the British media try to scape goat Polish migrants as racist.

My experience online is most British people are prejudice against Polish people while saying Polish people are prejudice & should go home.
(You see this on this very topic of Brits being prejudice against Poles while saying Polish are prejudice & should go home)
I have seen this on ALL sites on the internet from British people & it is almost constant.

It is almost a daily occurance for me to deal with a British person online who is prejudice against Polish people while they cry about Polish people for being prejudice.

Yes who are British people to talk?

That British tram lady was Anti Polish & Anti Black etc etc

The British BNP is anti Polish & Anti Black, Anti Jew & Anti Muslim too.
Even their Nick Griffin of the BNP got a seat in their government.

So I don't know who the f*ck these Brits are to be crying that Poles are racist?

When over 40 Poles were racially attacked in Britain in 1 year.

No this really pisses me off. I haven't even seen Germans or Rusians in recent years do such ridiculous Anti Polish trash.

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#113 Jun 30, 2012
clive wrote:
Maybe not British people, But British Government are, Some kind of fear of them i think! Why i dont know.
right, it seems our governments have been pro-islamic and pro-black, a sentiment not shared by the vast majority, except idiots like Ronan who comes on the UK forum praising moslems all the time, and saying we must let in more Somalians and other assorted Africans. We mostly like Poles, they are fellow christians and white as well. Also, Poles don't keep trying to blow us up or mug us in the street. But when a Pole gets here, he must be shocked to see all blacks everywhere. perhaps if they were to live in a black-free area, like I do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 8 min Riley 5,053
The Ape and Limpy Dumb Polak Show 2 hr Mr Slovak 18
Should Dharma be banned for open anti semitism? 5 hr Six Million lies 13
Sell forests to pay for tenements OK but Germ... 6 hr The Iron Dicky 95
President to Attend Holocaust Remembrance Cerem... 6 hr Clear Dharma 2
Dwindling group of survivors to mark Auschwitz ... 6 hr Clear Dharma 1
This Is Miss America? 6 hr Clear Dharma 3
More from around the web