Why Polish girl's are sleeping with English men?

Posted in the Poland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blunt Mocker

UK

#1 Feb 13, 2013
And giving birth to half breed Slav children
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
There are more Polish women than Polish men in Britain....

Since: Jan 13

Your time is coming!!!!!

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Blunt Mocker wrote:
And giving birth to half breed Slav children
Why are Brit girls sleeping with Pakis and Africans?

Hahaha

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Since lime girls are so ugly, those blimeys sleep with anybody & of course Polak ones are willing happily.
Kylie

Leicester, UK

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Since lime girls are so ugly, those blimeys sleep with anybody & of course Polak ones are willing happily.
How dare you call the English ugly I see some really ugly polish women about usually with big jaws on street corners! I think one was ur mum! My brother wants his money back
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Kylie wrote:
<quoted text> How dare you call the English ugly I see some really ugly polish women about usually with big jaws on street corners! I think one was ur mum! My brother wants his money back
He isn't Polish.

Pesky is an Anti Polish Jew living in the U.K it seems.

Probably related to some of those Jews spreading all that Anti Polish propaganda in the U.K.

Loved everywhere

#7 Feb 14, 2013
kylie,

now we found out your bro goes out & pays for Polak sluts ?
Perhaps, he should contact the above Limpy & ask for a refund ?
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
kylie,
now we found out your bro goes out & pays for Polak sluts ?
Perhaps, he should contact the above Limpy & ask for a refund ?
Kyke

Why don't you go have the Jew Rabbi Mohel play with your little Matzo balls in metzitzah b'peh.
Kylie

Leicester, UK

#9 Feb 14, 2013
I was taking the mick bbe sorry british humour!
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Do Jew Rabbi Mohels sell their metzitzah b'peh to anyone?

Could a 80 year old man get the metzitzah b'peh from the Jew Rabbi Mohel to pay for it?

Witout getting his weiner snipped?

Jews love money.

I bet Jew Rabbi Mohel will give metzitzah b'peh to anyone for money as little gay Jewish Mohel sluts greedy for some cash.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#11 Feb 14, 2013
I bet the Jew Temple has a drive through window.

So gay desperate guys can come up to the drive through window at the Jew temple & order a metzitzah b'peh.

If you got the cash the Rabbi Mohel is at your service with his metzitzah b'peh.

Not only cash he will also provide his metzitzah b'peh service paid in gold, silver, JEWlr & even Matzo balls.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Gay Jew Barney Frank drives up to the drive through window at the gay the Jewish temple.

Gay Jew Barney frank says "I will order a metzitzah b'peh & some matzo balls on the side"

"Jew Mohel says" If you got the cash, gold or JEWlry then you will get your metzitzah b'peh with some matzo balls on the side.

Loved everywhere

#14 Feb 14, 2013
By the way, how much are those Polak sluts charging, lately?
Perhaps, puke-booby might tune us in ?

Your time is coming!!!!!

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Kylie wrote:
<quoted text> How dare you call the English ugly I see some really ugly polish women about usually with big jaws on street corners! I think one was ur mum! My brother wants his money back
That dumbas$ is a Slovak Jew that TROLLs all night looking for a boyfriend to stroke him...

Ignore the dimwit....

Your time is coming!!!!!

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
By the way, how much are those Slovak sluts charging, lately?
Perhaps, puke-booby might tune us in ?
Ask your Mum....
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Kylie wrote:
Pissy is a pretend SLOvak. But the description holds well for SLOvak females.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#18 Feb 14, 2013
THE TRUTH HURTS U wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your Mum....
Pissy's mother had a difficult birth. Shortly before giving birth to Pissy, she had to undergo a serious operation to remove a bowel obstruction. Laboratory results revealed the obstruction was Pissy.
AbeUG

Dunellen, NJ

#19 Feb 14, 2013
THE TRUTH HURTS U wrote:
<quoted text>
That dumbas$ is a Slovak Jew that TROLLs all night looking for a boyfriend to stroke him...
Ignore the dimwit....
I doubt Pesky is Jewish. That's what the "Israel Terrorism Vampire" guy keeps saying but he thinks EVERYONE here is a Jew.

I don't know any English speaking Jews who butcher the English language like Pesky does.
AbeUG

Dunellen, NJ

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Kylie wrote:
Pesky is just another insecure SLOvak moron looking to bash other nations so that he can feel better about his SLOvak heritage.

I have seen Pesky for years BASH the Poles, Ukrainians, Jews, Hungarians, Brits, Italians, Germans, Irish, Americans, French, Blacks etc etc....but I have NEVER seen him attack the Slovak people. Instead he always praises the Slovak people.

Pesky is a Nazi SLOvak supremacist.
AbeUG

Dunellen, NJ

#21 Feb 14, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Pissy is a pretend SLOvak. But the description holds well for SLOvak females.
I think Pesky is a SLOvak. It seems an element of Slovakia hates Poland and the rest of Europe. Pesky and his fellow Slovak bigots have already posted from Slovakia. Pesky reads Slovak newspapers for his anti-Polish talking points.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/poland/T4AKN...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 55 min SobieskiSavedEurope 11,540
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 2 hr Clear Dharma 35
Why Polish people so goddamned ugly? 3 hr Clear Dharma 4
Kasabian to headline Poland's Open'er Festival ... 3 hr Clear Dharma 1
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 3 hr Clear Dharma 4,732
Should Welsh people be deported out of U.S? (Jan '13) 3 hr Mereka 4
Why are ALL Eastern Europeans... 13 hr Pro Ukraine 2
More from around the web